Thread: PCT pains

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

PCT pains

During about the second week of PCT's, everytime, among the normal low energy and etc. I get all these aches, some of my joints start to hurt and my pain threshold seems to go down, everything feels more painful. Anyone have the same type of experiences during PCT's? Or anyone have any unusual PCT feelings and complaints that some people don't seem to get?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    sounds like side effects.
    sounds like some people suffer more than others, just like woman when they go through there monthly period.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I hate clomid and don't take it anymore. I use nolvadex for pct and also run hcg throughout cycle to help speed up recovery. Did you run hcg and are you taking clomid or nolvadex

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I def think my pain tolerance is higher while on cycle. Even see it at the gym pushing through for a few more reps or lbs. Id love to say I can always do that but no matter how determined I am ..I can push through pain better while on. Might be another indirect benefit of why gains are amplified while on ...who knows. But to answer your question yes I know what u r saying ...and I too experience joint pain ..possibly due to h20 loss.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    During about the second week of PCT's, everytime, among the normal low energy and etc. I get all these aches, some of my joints start to hurt and my pain threshold seems to go down, everything feels more painful. Anyone have the same type of experiences during PCT's? Or anyone have any unusual PCT feelings and complaints that some people don't seem to get?
    What do you run for PCT?

Thread Information