bigT260 is offline New Member

Question Tell me what you think pct ok time off ok thanks for input

38 years old 6'3 265 lb cycle was sust 250mg 750 week 16 weeks deca 400mg for 13 weeks winny 50 mg last 5 weeks. Have 15000iu's of hcg and clomid 50 mg 40 tabs . Was told to take 1000iu every other day which is 3 shots a week for 5 weeks clomid one 50mg tab for 40 days last shot was 12/1 start off cycle now plan on going back on in april thanks for all input guys t

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    dont take hCG after yourt cycle. Its not wise to use it in PCT in fact its supressing your hypothalamus and pituitary and you want LH output for your testicles.

hCG mimic LH and can be used for testicle stimulation before PCT. But you have to use low dose, becouse your testicles become with high dose more insensitive to your natural LH and this will prolong recovery!!! And even worst high hCG induce estrogen build up in testicles and this is toxic on yours Leydigs cells!!! You have to use AI like anastrozole, aromasin , letro to block estrogen build up.

hCG should be used like prePCT 2 last weeks of your cycle in maximum dose 500IU E3D with AI!

To clomid I dont like this drug, I prefer tamoxifen but in light of studies I read I will try toremifene (not genotoxic like tamoxifen).

Good luck!

dont take hCG after yourt cycle. Its not wise to use it in PCT in fact its supressing your hypothalamus and pituitary and you want LH output for your testicles.

hCG mimic LH and can be used for testicle stimulation before PCT. But you have to use low dose, becouse your testicles become with high dose more insensitive to your natural LH and this will prolong recovery!!! And even worst high hCG induce estrogen build up in testicles and this is toxic on yours Leydigs cells!!! You have to use AI like anastrozole, aromasin , letro to block estrogen build up.

hCG should be used like prePCT 2 last weeks of your cycle in maximum dose 500IU E3D with AI!

To clomid I dont like this drug, I prefer tamoxifen but in light of studies I read I will try toremifene (not genotoxic like tamoxifen).

Good luck!

bigT260 is offline New Member
    thanks sounds like i need it . every thing i read and people i talk to are all dif and all over the place . i read the posts at the top of the page on pct .its all dif from everything i have ever herd . half i dont even understand other half dont know what it is what a F in mess . thanks to you guys giving input SOUNDS LIKE I NEED HELP
    Last edited by bigT260; 12-13-2008 at 10:17 AM.

jeffsho28 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like your a deusche

Quote Originally Posted by bigT260 View Post
    thanks sounds like i need it . every thing i read and people i talk to are all dif and all over the place . i read the posts at the top of the page on pct .its all dif from everything i have ever herd . half i dont even understand other half dont know what it is what a F in mess . thanks to you guys giving input SOUNDS LIKE I NEED HELP
    Too many bad and some times dangerous rumors about PCT and AAS in gym public.

Use your head and learn before inject oil or shallow pill

Thread Information