Thread: pct help

TndmSlt is offline New Member

pct help

i am planning on starting my second cycle of 250 test c 2x/week.
    weeks 1-10~test c and letro
    8-12~hcg and letro.
    pct~nolva and (AI)?
    For the unsure AI part of my pct can i continue letro use or will it be better to run a less potent ai?
    any and all help is greatly appreciated
    also has anyone had any legal troubles buying serms and ai's from ar-r ?

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I would take adex as an Ai instead of letro, and use the letro only if needed. Also, I would run the cycle for 12 weeks and use clomid nolva for pct.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Is there a reason you are planning running something as powerful as letro on that cycle? Are you seriously gyno prone? Also, letro is not a good pct AI because of estrogen rebound from cessation of use. Why don't you do something like clomi, nolva, aromasin for pct? Perhaps with low dose adex while on cycle? You can use the hcg too, if you feel it's needed. And I have never heard of or experienced legal troubles from ordering from ar-r , though this may have something to do with the laws in your area (you didn't say where you are).

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    I think its legal to order and have if your using it for research purposes like injecting your rat. LOL Its not legal for personal use though. So Ive been told.

I didnt run any ai during my last cycle of 13 weeks 500/week, and had definate gyno symptoms. I wanted to run letro to make sure that didnt happen again, and possibly reverse some of the effects that i have already gotten (dont know if that is possible at this point because it has been some time). I was uninformed on gyno and how to prevent/reverse it at the time and didnt do anything about it. since then i have done a lot of reading on this site, and just want to make sure i dont make the same mistakes again. thanks again for any and all advice.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I'm guessing you've read this: All you need to know about GYNO.

I would probably consider running the gyno reversal protocol before cycle, and starting the cycle with adex, keeping extra letro in case the adex won't cut it. Adex can inhibit around 85% of estrogen or something like that, whereas the letro just obliterates it. Some estrogen is said to be good for gains.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I'm guessing you've read this: All you need to know about GYNO.

I would probably consider running the gyno reversal protocol before cycle, and starting the cycle with adex, keeping extra letro in case the adex won't cut it. Adex can inhibit around 85% of estrogen or something like that, whereas the letro just obliterates it. Some estrogen is said to be good for gains.
    thank you for your advice, i am going to give that a try. does adex inhibit more estrogen than aromasin ?

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Is there a reason you are planning running something as powerful as letro on that cycle? Are you seriously gyno prone? Also, letro is not a good pct AI because of estrogen rebound from cessation of use. Why don't you do something like clomi, nolva, aromasin for pct? Perhaps with low dose adex while on cycle? You can use the hcg too, if you feel it's needed. And I have never heard of or experienced legal troubles from ordering from ar-r, though this may have something to do with the laws in your area (you didn't say where you are).
    i am in oregon. just sketched out about ordering off line. want to make sure it is safe first.

Thread Information