Mahkown is offline New Member

First time Deca user - A bit lost

So I have done some research and finally went through with having my first Deca shot. I am completely new to this world and am still learning. After I performed my first dose, a mere 1CC, my friend who is helping me with all of this explained to me that I needed to purchase some test booster, something I wish he stated before I began, and I also know I need some AI for my PCT. My question is, what is an efficient test booster to use while on my cycle? My first choice after some reading is Novedex XT and I have heard mixed reviews about it. I would link the exact product here but won't just yet because I am sure it is against the rules to link to third-party sites. It is Novedex XT Anti-Aromatase Testosterone Booster . Some say it's an alright product while others say it's total garbage. Will it be a sufficient test booster for my cycle as well as for my AI PCT? I am looking to get test booster in the form of tablets preferrably.

I really would like to get the Novedex XT because I found a good deal, but will not buy it if it is ineffective. Any advice, links to a informative thread, or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Also I can upload pics of my deca and provide more information if needed, just let me know. Thanks for the help!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    deca only cycles are never, ever recommended, and there is no test booster that will counter act the suppressive nature of 19nor compounds. you have already suppressed your natural testosterone production just from one shot. I wish everyone would do their research before they inject.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OTC meds are effective in OTC post cycle therapy .
    Prescription grade pharmaceuticals are needed for human grade pharmaceuticals .

Really not sure why someone would inject a anabolic component without any research .

Stop taking anything now that you haven't researched fully .

You need to have all meds in place before you start any protocol .

Good luck !

Also just to state, I know of SERM products such as Nolvadex and Clomid. Should I use this instead as my test booster/PCT SERM?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member

I hope you can do enough research on this site to find the answers that can help you .

I made the mistake of trusting my friend too much. I only took 1 CC and will just discontinue using it from now on. I had read that you should mix deca /test in a cycle but my friend told me it is not needed. Are there any suggestions of a reputable store I can order test for my cycle?

As stated I am just going to stop until I acquire test to mix with the cycle. I am the type who does intense research but this time I didn't because I was relying on a friend too much and I regret it very much now. I want to avoid any adverse side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    deca only cycles are never, ever recommended, and there is no test booster that will counter act the suppressive nature of 19nor compounds. you have already suppressed your natural testosterone production just from one shot. I wish everyone would do their research before they inject.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?
    years training?
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 150 lbs
    Body Fat: Have not checked in a year.
    Training: 1 year

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Slap your friend in the face for me. I can't believe someone recommended a deca only cycle, much less to a 22 year old. That's insanely reckless and irresponsible. Some friend!

I cant recommend that you go ahead and acquire test for a cycle. You are only 22 years old and you're only handicapping yourself.

Training for a year is nothing...thats like a warm up! You've got your whole life ahead of you, no need to rush things. Your diet and training could surely use modification depending on your goals. Steroids is not the quick answer you are looking for.

So I need to be combining my Deca with Testosterone Enanthate correct? This is a proper deca/test cycle?

Believe me I am going to slap him. I have 9 CC's left of my Deca and I think I am going to just call it quits, slap my friend hard, and train for about 2-3 more years and see where I am. So I am pretty decided on that, done with this deca only trip and going to train more. I am extremely upset at my friend, who I have already called and dealt a bit with.

Now my last question guys, do I need to worry about any kind of AI or anything for this one shot of 1CC Deca I took? Or just discontinue it, eat healthy, and live and train as I have been?

My deca has a shelf life until April 2012, so I feel by then I'll have done more training, research, and have all my medications in place.

Quitting Deca

I posted earlier and had a lot of questions cleared up and came to the conclusion that my friend has absolutely no idea what he is doing and has been giving me the wrong information. I have come to terms to discontinue my deca cycle, as I have learned it is a very bad idea to do by itself.

Now my question is, do I need to worry about any AI or supplements after performing just 1 CC of deca? That is all I have done, just 1 CC of Deca today, and will discontinue it. Long story short, friend introduced me to it, I did it, friend made a comment that made me realise he was unknowledgeable, so I came here immediately and posted and the fine people here have been helping me a lot and suggested I discontinue.

But should I worry about anything after this 1 CC? Or should I just continue on normally, eat healthy, and excercise as I normally do and act as if I never took the shot.

Thanks for all the help guys, I am glad I came here before going any further, I wish I came here before I even began.

No suggestions on what to do about this 1 cc Deca shot?

Need Help!!! Deca

After talking to others on this forum I learned my friend who has been directing is completely wrong about Deca cycles. The users here suggest I discontinue my Deca injections. I have only done 1 injection of 1 CC Deca and that was today. My question is, since I was told I need to discontinue this Deca only cycle, do I need to worry about PCT after just 1 shot of 1 CC? I know it's not an actual cycle since it is just one shot, but I still want to avoid any side effects.

So then, should I worry about getting any AI for this 1 CC shot or just ignore it and continue to eat right and continue to excercise normally?

Discontinuing Deca - Need help!!!

I entered this world wrong and was told to stop so I am stopping. I am going to continue once I gain more training, research, medications, but I have a seriously important question that has been worrying me greatly.

I took 1 CC of Deca and am quitting, long story short, proper research was not done. My question is, do I need to worry about getting AI's or anything of that nature to combat any side effects of this shot? Or should I be fine since it was only 1 CC and it was my first and only injection? Should I just continue eating properly and working out and let nature take its course and let my body balance itself or should I do everything I can to get some AI?

This is really stressing me out so any advice that provides peace of mind would be great. I am going to perform much more research on my own when I begin my proper cycle, rather than listening to my friends who I believed knew what they were doing, which turns out, they don't!

Big
    although I've never been in the position of running 1 shot of deca alone, personally I would still run a mild pct, nolva at 40/20/20.
    I'm open for other opinions...

Big
    I understand your level of concern, but the multiple threads will just get confusing, I combined them all here. Bump for other opinions.

Thanks Big, appreciate it. I guess I'll make a purchase of 30 tablets of nolvadex at 20mg each if I can't find any other opinions on what to do.

bump

Serotonin is offline Member
    Deca is my favorite anabolic I've ever used but it's also the worst (tied w/ tren but both are 19-nors). They make your balls into raisins, like ****ing pronto. The first cycle I did was with deca and I had no idea HCG was even available let alone where to get it. Now that I do I may consider it again to keep the boys going during cycle but PCT after 19 nors especially w/ no test and just using deca... it won't be fun man.

Read up.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    1 shot? Relax you will recover just fine. Call back if you dont tho.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    although I've never been in the position of running 1 shot of deca alone, personally I would still run a mild pct, nolva at 40/20/20.
    I'm open for other opinions...
    Deca is very suppressive.

^As usual, I agree with Big

Thread Information