Dirty Lou is offline New Member

HCG during cycle?

I just found out about taking HCG during the cycle.
    I want to try this out?
    I am on my 2nd week of a test and deca cycle.
    Getting my HCG in next week. Can I start HCG during my cycle even though I already started my cycle and if so at what dosage do I start of at and continue at?
    Thank you for your help guys.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    What do your stats look like.

height
    bf
    training experience
    cycle experience
    planned pct

Newbie PCT

Sounds like you didn't "just" find out about HCG .

Stats:
    5'9"
    BF: not sure
    Been training for 14 years
    previously done 6 cycles 1 each year
    current cycle:
    Test: 400mgs a week
    Deca :350mgs a week
    Split into 2 shoots a week

PCT Plan:
    day 1-30
    100mg Clomid
    20mg Nolva
    HCG

last cycle I did HCG the last 4 weeks of my cycle than 2 weeks off and then jumped on
    day 1-30
    100mg Clomid
    20mg Nolva
    bounced back of but still had a period of being a little off

I would like to try HCG during cycle but I already started my cycle, so my question is im going into my 3rd week of my cycle can i start the HCG during cycle even though i already started my cycle or should i just wait till the last 4 weeks of my cycle to take HCG?

If you feel HCG is necessary right now, yes you can begin administration. 500iu 2x PW up until PCT begins.

Thank you hawaiian pride
    I am just looking to find a better way of bouncing back and avoid crashing after coming off the cycle.
    Using HCG during the cycle to keep lh production from shutting off sounds like a good way to avoid these

A little bit of HCG during your cycle won't do no harm :]

ok I received my HCG but it says for intramuscular injection only now can i use it sub q or do i have to inject it intramuscular

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Lou View Post
    ok I received my HCG but it says for intramuscular injection only now can i use it sub q or do i have to inject it intramuscular
    you might as well just mix it in with your other shots..

when i first took it 8 years ago it was said to be only taken Sub Q.. but now i hear you can take it either way.. from what i have read.. it lasts longer if you take intramuscle.. lasts 3-4 days vs 2 days or something like that.. can't remember the specifics but that was the jist of it.. but i am sure you can take it Subq if u wanted to, but i recomend just mixing it in with your other shots and taking it intramuscular

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    you might as well just mix it in with your other shots..

when i first took it 8 years ago it was said to be only taken Sub Q.. but now i hear you can take it either way.. from what i have read.. it lasts longer if you take intramuscle.. lasts 3-4 days vs 2 days or something like that.. can't remember the specifics but that was the jist of it.. but i am sure you can take it Subq if u wanted to, but i recomend just mixing it in with your other shots and taking it intramuscular
    Not true.

Its the same sub-Q and IM mate. No difference in raising endogenous testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Not true.

Its the same sub-Q and IM mate. No difference in raising endogenous testosterone.
    okay you are right.. i found the article this is what it said:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is generally given by intramuscular (1M) injection. The subcutaneous route is also used, and has been deemed to be roughly equivalent therapeutically to IM injections. Peak concentrations of chorionic gonadotropin occur approximately 6 hours after intramuscular injection, and 16 to 20 hours after subcutaneous injection.
    i think i was thinking of Winstrol or something.. my bad

Its not even "roughly equivalent".

See below:

Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics after subcutaneous and intramuscular injection of human chorionic gonadotropin.

Fertil Steril. 1991 Aug;56(2):225-9.

Saal W, Glowania HJ, Hengst W, Happ J.

Bundeswehrzentralkrankenhaus, Koblenz, Germany.

OBJECTIVE: The pharmacokinetics and efficiency of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG ) after subcutaneous (SC) injection was to clarify in comparison with the intramuscular (IM) mode of administration. DESIGN: In a prospective study, the pharmacokinetics of hCG and the response of serum testosterone (T), luteinizing hormone (LH), and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) after an IM and SC injection of 5,000 IU hCG were evaluated up to 144 hours in two randomized groups. SETTING: The study was carried out in a clinical dermatology department providing tertiary care. PARTICIPANTS: Twenty-four healthy male volunteers with a mean age of 22.7 +/- 4.3 years were divided into two groups. INTERVENTIONS: Human chorionic gonadotropin (5,000 IU) was injected IM or SC. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE: Serum concentration of /b-hCG, T, LH, and FSH were evaluated after IM and SC administration of hCG. Differences between the two groups were determined by t-test. RESULTS: Compared with [intramuscular] administration of hCG, peak serum drug concentration was significantly delayed (P = 0.01) and serum half-life was prolonged (P = 0.01) after [subcutaneous] injection; however, [testosterone], LH, and FSH responses were identical. CONCLUSIONS: Subcutaneous application of 5,000 IU hCG is as effective as [intramuscular] administration in terms of [testosterone production].
    PMID: 1712735 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Thanks swifto!
    So even though it says intramuscular I can use it sub q, right.
    and i am on my 5 week of my cycle, doing a 16 week cycle.
    I was going to start the hcg now till the end of my cycle then wait 2 weeks and start pct.By what ive read from your post it says that if im starting HCG already into my cycle, that i should do 500ius 3 times a week for the first week to get it going and then around 150ius 3 times a week till the end of my cycle. Hows that sound swifto?
    Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Thanks swifto!
    I was going to start the hcg now till the end of my cycle then wait 2 weeks and start pct.By what ive read from your post it says that if im starting HCG already into my cycle, that i should do 500ius 3 times a week for the first week to get it going and then around 150ius 3 times a week till the end of my cycle. Hows that sound swifto?
    500ius 3x for the first week, then 250ius 2x week there after.

Thanks swifto!
    you can run HCG right up until a couple days before you start PCT

150iu 3x a week is fine.. i have read 250iu every 3rd day as well.. pretty much the same thing...

Thread Information