Frazierboi is offline Junior Member

PCT help PLEASE..... asap AR-R

whats up guys? let me first start off by saying im new so please bare with me..
    I'm entering my 3rd week in a 16week cycle and still have no pct I've been lookn on Ar-R site at they're serms and dont know which one to get and dont relize which one is nolvadex or clomid and really need some help i didnt relize it was liquid either kinda need to know how much to order aswell
    I'm looking for a veterans advice should i say my cycle looks like this
    1-16 weeks test e 750mg a week
    1-15 weeks eq 600mg aweek
    10-15 winstrol orals with liver support
    i plan on placing my order tonight or first thing in the mourning after getting advise on which would be best also im considering ordering peptides from AR-r as well ive been trying to research that but cant really find much from my understanding you take it to keep most of your gains while your off if that true do you inject it? Please guy dont bash me all im asking for is helpful advice i relize i should have waited till i had all my gear before starting if any of you see that i need to add something with my pct please let me know thanx for any advise guys

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clomid is Clomid and Nolva is called Tamox on the site. I would get both and a bottle of each will be enough for PCT.

ok i figured out the deal i have been using my phone internet and it was not allowing me to click the button that says learn more...
    one bottle of each?
    after reading i think i mite need to do a 6week pct and will i do 40mg of each a day then drop it to 20 mg each a day and if i chose to do a 6week pct will one bottle of each be enough?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wk 1-6 Nolva 20mg/ED (40mg/ED first 7 days)
    wk 1-6 Clomid 25-50mg/ED (100mg/ED first 7 days)

I don't know dude, you would have to do your math. Quickly running the numbers through my head though I think you will need 2 bottles of each if you are running these dosages for that length of time. Better safe then sorry and then you'll have some left over for next cycle.

Thanx for ur help bro sorry for asking that question I can only imagine you all answer that 100times aweek

ordered a bottle of each and also ordered AI so i could go ahead and start taking that even tho its late better late than sorry

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazierboi
    ordered a bottle of each and also ordered AI so i could go ahead and start taking that even tho its late better late than sorry
    did you get liquidex? if so ya start it @.25mgs every other day, bump to every day if needed.

stpete is offline Banned
    Good idea on the 6 week PCT. I would run it like this:

Clomid-100/50/50/25/25/25
    Nolva-40/40/40/20/20/20

I would also include HCG during cycle.

DeadlyD I got liquid stane is that ok and will the dosage you recommend stay the same

Stpete thanks for the info and as far as the next cycle I will make sure to add hcg and have everything on hand before I start

Thread Information