Thread: PCT Questions

Thunderdan65 is offline New Member

PCT Questions

I just took my last injection of Test E this morning, finishing up my 10 week cycle of 500 Mg a week.
    I have Clomid and Nolva for my PCT when should I start, how long should I do the PCT and what are the exact dosages I should use? Also what should I expect as far as strength, energy, loss of gains, emotional changes? I know my time off should be Cycle + PCT. Should I continue my mass gain workout and diet during PCT? I'm thinking about doing P90X in my off time to lower BF any thoughts? Thanks!

Just read the "unofficial how to PCT". I'm still a little foggy on what I need to do. I have really had some bad advice and failed to do my research! Seems like I need to get an AI and run HCG ? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    you just spent 10 wks doing AAS and you have no idea how to run a proper pct?? are you kidding bro?? seriously...

you're not ready for AAS. and you should have included an ai and hcg on cycle.

but, having said that..

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    you just spent 10 wks doing AAS and you have no idea how to run a proper pct?? are you kidding bro?? seriously...

you're not ready for AAS. and you should have included an ai and hcg on cycle.

but, having said that..

clomid 100/50/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    Yea, I deserve that. I had actually gotten the Clomid/Nolva schedule from this board, to be honest with all the bad advice I had gotten I just wanted to make sure. I had also been told about the HCG but the way it was explained I was to do that during PCT.

Do I start the PCT immediately given the Test E half life? Thanks for the help.

Pretty sure I'm suppose to wait 14 days from last injection....

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderdan65 View Post
    Yea, I deserve that. I had actually gotten the Clomid/Nolva schedule from this board, to be honest with all the bad advice I had gotten I just wanted to make sure. I had also been told about the HCG but the way it was explained I was to do that during PCT.

Do I start the PCT immediately given the Test E half life? Thanks for the help.
    you had 10wks to figure that out. the right answers are here - no excuse bro. but i won't brow beat you anymore. you've obviously learned your lesson.

and i would have ran that out for another two wks. regardless, when you do your last pin count 14 days then start pct. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    you had 10wks to figure that out. the right answers are here - no excuse bro. but i won't brow beat you anymore. you've obviously learned your lesson.

and i would have ran that out for another two wks. regardless, when you do your last pin count 14 days then start pct. good luck.
    Thanks! And yes lesson learned! Unfortunately I had the advice of an idiot and my orders take about 8 weeks to come in so By the time I found this website and was informed on running a 12 week cycle it was too late. Sounds like I have about 14 weeks to research and better plan for cycle II. Don't sweat the brow beating, it was deserved!

Thread Information