ynottony is offline Junior Member

After PCT How long Until You're Next Cycle and Question on AI's

Hey guys, been researcing PCT for the past hour or so on this forum but I'm curious as to when you guys start up your next cycle after completion?? I'm currently running Test - Cyp@ 600mg/week with .5mg/EOD Arimidex , 12 weeks. I guess I have TWO questions...do you think an AI is also needed during PCT, as I'll be running it for the entire 12 weeks anyways (very prone to bloating and gyno)? And also, how long after PCT do you guys generally wait until your next cycle?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ynottony
    Hey guys, been researcing PCT for the past hour or so on this forum but I'm curious as to when you guys start up your next cycle after completion?? I'm currently running Test - Cyp@ 600mg/week with .5mg/EOD Arimidex, 12 weeks. I guess I have TWO questions...do you think an AI is also needed during PCT, as I'll be running it for the entire 12 weeks anyways (very prone to bloating and gyno)? And also, how long after PCT do you guys generally wait until your next cycle?
    I like to continue my anti e till about end of week 1 pct and taper off as I am also gyno prone.

Time on + pct = time off is a good rule to stick too

ynottony is offline Junior Member
    Hey thanks very much! Wow so taking 12-16 weeks off before you cycle again hey? Good to know!
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    I like to continue my anti e till about end of week 1 pct and taper off as I am also gyno prone.

Time on + pct = time off is a good rule to stick too

Thread Information