The_locomotive is offline Junior Member

no point in going off??

I have been on roids for about four months now. A medium cycle in terms of dosage.
    I have now tapered down and will start pct in a few days.

The thing is that I have to be back on the juice in about seven weeks. I have read that if time off is so short, then there is no point in going off, and that I should bsridge instead. For me it would make sense to go off anyway, as it will give the body a break and make it start its own production of testosterone again. There are people here who have more knowledge than me, so I ask your opinion.

Towel is offline Associate Member
    Well there is no point in going off for 7 weeks regarding recovery. As that is way too short for anything to start happening. The first 3-4 weeks after your last shot (long esthers) there is actually still enough of this stuff in your body. The real feeling of being off imo starts somewhere week 5-6. Recovery and body response starts even after that and depending for each individual can take anywhere from weeks to months or even a year.

So going off for 7 weeks for recovery won't do you any good. Still my logic is going off is always better since the less of this stuff you take the better.
    Last edited by Towel; 01-05-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Towel View Post
    Well there is no point in going off for 7 weeks regarding recovery. As that is way too short for anything to start happening. The first 3-4 weeks after your last shot (long esthers) there is actually still enough of this stuff in your body. The real feeling of being off imo starts somewhere week 5-6. Recovery and body response starts even after that and depending for each individual can take anywhere from weeks to months or even a year.

So going off for 7 weeks for recovery won't do you any good. Still my logic is going off is always better since the less of this stuff you take the better.
    I've tapered down, so the only thing I have in my body now is testo prop. I've also done HCG to prepare my nuts for PCT. Usually it takes me 5-6 weeks of PCT to get my test levels within normal range. But I will be on again about a week later, though.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Need some history here.

What are your stats?

What was/is your current AAS protocol?

Depending on your age, what is your baseline T level?

TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Need some history here.

What are your stats?

TRT?
    Weight (on juice): 265
    BF: dunno, but I have visible and can deadlift 700
    Baseline gets levels: don't know, but when I do bloodwork after PCT its within the normal.range.

Cycle: All I could get was testo prop, dbol and cut mix (1/3 testo 1/3 masterone and 1/3 tren ).
    So I did 600mg a.week of testo, 150 mg a.week mast, 150mg tren.
    Also did 20mg dbol a day towards the end of the cycle. I do not need, nor want, critique of my cycle. This thread is about PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Need some history here.

What are your stats?

TRT?
    Weight (on juice): 265
    BF: dunno, but I have visible and can deadlift 700
    Baseline gets levels: don't know, but when I do bloodwork after PCT lasting for 5-7 weeks, it's within the normal range.

Cycle: All I could get was testo prop, dbol and cut mix (1/3 testo 1/3 masterone and 1/3 tren ).
    So I did 600mg a week of testo, 150 mg a week of masterone, and 150mg a week of tren.
    Also did 20mg dbol a day towards the end of the cycle. I do not need, nor want, critique of my cycle. This thread is about PCT. I have already debated my cycle on this board and explained that this was the best my steroid provider could do at this time. And I've had great results, actually.
    Last edited by The_locomotive; 01-06-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Bump

Thread Information