olympia2022 is offline Junior Member

How to run HCG pct

Coming up to 7th week out of 12 on a deca and cyp cycle. Running 400ml of cyp and 200 deca a week.

Already got 10,000 iu of HCG on hand and more than enough tamoxifen citrate.

There is a lot of mixed suggestions I have been getting as to how to run it. Looking to the community for what to do.

What I was planning was on my 12th week take 500iu daily for 10 days while running 40mg of tamox ed as well.

Please let me know your thoughts/experiences. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olympia2022 View Post
    Coming up to 7th week out of 12 on a deca and cyp cycle. Running 400ml of cyp and 200 deca a week.

Already got 10,000 iu of HCG on hand and more than enough tamoxifen citrate.

There is a lot of mixed suggestions I have been getting as to how to run it. Looking to the community for what to do.

What I was planning was on my 12th week take 500iu daily for 10 days while running 40mg of tamox ed as well.

Please let me know your thoughts/experiences. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Welcome!

What are your stats?

I don't think you have planned this cycle out very well. I suggest to firstly run your test a week longer than your deca. 2 weeks after you last cyp shot is when PCT should begin which should consist of tamox 40/40/20/20/20 and clomid. HCG should be run on cycle up until PCT. Either run it now at 500iu split into 2 shots per week all the way up to PCT or mega dose it toward the end at 1000iu per week for the last 5 weeks up until PCT.

Oh wow that's a lot different from other things i've heard. Concerning the hcg that is. This is a begginer cycle and you're right, not very planned out. So what you're saying is run hcg 500iu twice a week for the last 5 weeks of this cycle? Do you know why it should be run like that just so i understand better?

And also i heard to run tamox with it to prevent gyno etc, correct?

Last edited by olympia2022; 10-27-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06

Welcome!

What are your stats?

I don't think you have planned this cycle out very well. I suggest to firstly run your test a week longer than your deca. 2 weeks after you last cyp shot is when PCT should begin which should consist of tamox 40/40/20/20/20 and clomid. HCG should be run on cycle up until PCT. Either run it now at 500iu split into 2 shots per week all the way up to PCT or mega dose it toward the end at 1000iu per week for the last 5 weeks up until PCT.
    ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Welcome!

What are your stats?

This is quoted from this website...

"Most users cycle HCG near the end of a steroid cycle, you should start your HCG therapy on the last week of your cycle. For best results you should also run nolva while you run HCG as taking HCG by itself will do little to nothing and gyno even though rare may also flair up. Once the HCG cycle is finished you continue with your usual clomid or nolvadex (preferably the latter) for pct as it is more effective when used in conjunction HCG for pct."

"As regards HCGs use of Post-Cycle-Therapy (PCT), smaller and more frequent doses after a cycle of AAS would give the best results with the least amount of side effects. A dose of 250iu to 500iu everyday (ed) for 2 to 3 weeks is plenty and should very little from person to person (3). The Physicians Desk Reference recommends 500iu/day, as did the late, great, Dan Duchaine. The smaller doses are sufficient enough to begin reversal of testicular atrophy and used in conjunction with nolvade, will help the already present problem of recovery without raising the levels of estrogen to high and increasing the risk of gynecomastia in the user. Lower doses of 250iu to 500iu also avoid the further risk of down regulating LH receptors in the testes. The old saying more is better definitely does not apply to the use of HCG. You dont want to finish PCT after using too much HCG only to find out your back at the beginning again. Your best bet is to start at 250iu or 500iu ed for 5 or 6 days, and if you dont notice anything happening (nuts dropping and getting bigger) up the dose slightly. Small doses like 500iu two days a week isnt going to cut it like some people think."

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Since that post was made there have been advancements in the protocols for hCG .

hCG is better utilized on cycle and up to 3-4 days before the beginning of PCT.

250iu twice wkly is a standard protocol for most people on cycle.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Since that post was made there have been advancements in the protocols for hCG .

hCG is better utilized on cycle and up to 3-4 days before the beginning of PCT.

250iu twice wkly is a standard protocol for most people on cycle.
    ^^^ This

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-quick-guide

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon
    Thank you this is great. Exactly what I was looking for.

Oh wow that's a lot different from other things i've heard. Concerning the hcg that is. This is a begginer cycle and you're right, not very planned out. So what you're saying is run hcg 500iu twice a week for the last 5 weeks of this cycle? Do you know why it should be run like that just so i understand better?

And also i heard to run tamox with it to prevent gyno etc, correct?
    Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier but it seems the guys have answered your questions. I personally like to run 1000iu the last 5 weeks of the cycle up until a few days before PCT. This way as you may have read, once it's mixed is the most potent time to use it. After 30-45 days it starts to lose potency.

Also be sure to run your test for a week longer than deca as deca has a longer active life than the test. So extend to 13 weeks of TEST C.

Hope we've helped.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06

Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier but it seems the guys have answered your questions. I personally like to run 1000iu the last 5 weeks of the cycle up until a few days before PCT. This way as you may have read, once it's mixed is the most potent time to use it. After 30-45 days it starts to lose potency.

Also be sure to run your test for a week longer than deca as deca has a longer active life than the test. So extend to 13 weeks of TEST C.

Hope we've helped.
    Ya deffinately. Thanks very much I have learned a lot of usefull information over the past few days. I am hooked on this forum now.

Ya deffinately. Thanks very much I have learned a lot of usefull information over the past few days. I am hooked on this forum now.
    It's a good place to learn welcome

Bouch is offline Member
    Thanks for those links very useful since I am going to be adding hCG to this current cycle ASAP

Thread Information