Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: 2weeks pct or more ??

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Hi all
    ive been having a debate on other forums about the clearance time for a long ester

2 weeks seems to be the norm on this forum and I have followed this protocol .

However I have been talking with a few other vets and one in particular who claims to be a doctor and he strongly advises 21-23 days before starting pct.

I myself went on the pct calculator and typed in a scenario cycle the result of which the clearance time was 23.3 days for 3 compounds over 10 weeks.

Would like your opinions on this topic please!!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't trust the pct calc bro!! It is only guesstimating. We all metabolize aas differently. For instance if I run 750 mg of test a week the pct calc says my total testosterone levels should be in normal range by about day 15. I was running test cyp at 750 EW and had labs done on Day 3 after pinning and my levels were 3,300 ng/dl day 9 dropped to 797 and by day 15 my levels had dropped to 140. I suggest starting pct at day 14 on test cyp or enanthate

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Better to stat to early than too late. If you are tat concerned start 14 day enanthate ester and 17 cypionate ester and run your pct 5-6weeks instead of 4 just to be safe if it puts your mind at ease. Plus you need to start those serms. Waiting over 3 weeks your androgen/estrogen ratio will be wacked and that prime grounds for gyno development.
    Granovich and Buster Brown like this.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i do 6 weeks PCT.. much safer than 4
    ^^ like Jimmy said

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Running that Pct a tad linger then 4 weeks certainly can't hurt. Def not something you want to skimp on. Remember it's not what you gain but what you keep.

Thread Information