lc3933 is offline New Member

Test-E Only Cycle.....PCT Input

ll be starting my first pinning cycle (test-e) in 2 weeks (did an hdrol 5 week cycle about 6 months back) and am looking on some input regarding my pct.

When I ran the hdrol I don't think I was really that shutdown so im slightly more apprehensive about this cycle

I plan to run 10 weeks at 500mg/w (250mg x2/w), I might run prop for first 3 weeks along side the test-e and if i do its will be at 75mg EOD )also if i do that ill drop the test-e dosage down to 350mg/w during that time), ill be running DAA during 14day period between last test shot and pct as well as aromasin which I'll be running throughout cycle. Pct will consist of torem run at 120/90/60/30, aromasin (continuing 2 weeks past torem to prevent rebound), ill also be running DAA from last test shot until last day of torem (6 weeks)

Do you believe this pct will be sufficient to recover quickly enough? i dont want to run hcg if i dont have to because i hear stories of people desensitizing to normal LH from it (i understand its necessary for heavy cycles but do you think id be fine without it for test solo?) Any input from experienced guys would be appreciated

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your cycle experience? Stats? Hcg should be run during your cycle to maintain testicular function. Running hcg 200-250 iu 2xew is not going to desensitize the leading cells. Aromasin is not needed during pct as long as you have run it during your cycle to keep estrogen under control. Pct should consist of 2 serms. Nolvadex and Clomid are the most popular. Why are you only running torem?

lc3933 is offline New Member
    Like I said in the post only previous cycle experience was the hdrol. The reason I was suggesting running the aromasin throughout the pct was simply for the help in restoring T levels by keeping estrogen low (even though it cannot bind to receptors thanks to the SERM) although I wasn't sure if it was necessary. If I end up not running the aromasin during pct I will discontinue it during but then restart it for 2 weeks after serm is discontinued to prevent any lingering E from binding after SERM protection is no longer present.

As far as the hcg goes, I understand it's advised for most cycles but I figured if it was only 10 weeks and test only that I could avoid having to use it. I know pct may be a bit smoother with it but I just wanted to get opinions from a few people who've run test solo cycles with and without it and hear the feedback.

As far as the torem goes, I understand most people run both nolva and clomid (both first Gen tried and true serms) as part of a standard pct but I've also hear and read a lot about people using torem in replacement with success and going as far as to call it far superior in regards to feeling during pct as well as level of recovery (although it's more In reference to PH/DS cycles, I haven't heard it referenced much in test cycles). Again I was looking to hear from someone who has tried using torem for a test pct and what they thought of the experience. If they found it worked well would they suggest it over the clomid nolva combo, or would they suggest something like a torem/clomid possibly?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lc3933 View Post
    Like I said in the post only previous cycle experience was the hdrol. The reason I was suggesting running the aromasin throughout the pct was simply for the help in restoring T levels by keeping estrogen low (even though it cannot bind to receptors thanks to the SERM) although I wasn't sure if it was necessary. If I end up not running the aromasin during pct I will discontinue it during but then restart it for 2 weeks after serm is discontinued to prevent any lingering E from binding after SERM protection is no longer present.

As far as the hcg goes, I understand it's advised for most cycles but I figured if it was only 10 weeks and test only that I could avoid having to use it. I know pct may be a bit smoother with it but I just wanted to get opinions from a few people who've run test solo cycles with and without it and hear the feedback.

As far as the torem goes, I understand most people run both nolva and clomid (both first Gen tried and true serms) as part of a standard pct but I've also hear and read a lot about people using torem in replacement with success and going as far as to call it far superior in regards to feeling during pct as well as level of recovery (although it's more In reference to PH/DS cycles, I haven't heard it referenced much in test cycles). Again I was looking to hear from someone who has tried using torem for a test pct and what they thought of the experience. If they found it worked well would they suggest it over the clomid nolva combo, or would they suggest something like a torem/clomid possibly?
    Aromasin will stop excess test from aromatizing to estrogen. If you keep it in check then you will not have any excess test after your cycle to worry about aromatizing. Being shut down for ten weeks may cause testicular disfunction and you can avoid that by running hcg. Torem alone in my opinion will not help as much as running 2 serms. If you are dead set on running torem then i would run nolvadex along side. I prefer clomid and nolvadex but some use torem because the do not like the sides from clomid.

Thread Information