Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Bio-Active
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By AsEpSiS

Thread: novaldex enough?

Duro is offline New Member

novaldex enough?

HI guy i am doing a 'small cycle' 20 ml sustanon300 10ml deca 1 cycle V pills ... i get told novaldex was enough for pct because clomind was not enough strong. when i do start the pils and how much a day? ty friend!

p.s its my first cycle
    #2 im french sorry for my english.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Duro
    HI guy i am doing a 'small cycle' 20 ml sustanon300 10ml deca 1 cycle V pills ... i get told novaldex was enough for pct because clomind was not enough strong. when i do start the pils and how much a day? ty friend! p.s its my first cycle #2 im french sorry for my english.
    you need to read the pct stickys and the beginner cycle stickys. Your cycle could be much better and yes you need both Clomid and tamox for pct
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 03-15-2014 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Spelling

DiyGynoSurgeon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    you need to read the pct stickys and the beginner cycle stickys. Your cycle could be much better and yes you need both Clomid and tamox for pct
    Drop the deca , Test only for your first cycle, research, research, research. .........listen to advice and dont be a train wreck

Remember to take an AI on cycle

Take care

Duro is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiyGynoSurgeon View Post
    Drop the deca , Test only for your first cycle, research, research, research. .........listen to advice and dont be a train wreck

Remember to take an AI on cycle

Take care

I get suggested to stop my cycle right now beffore i get hurt! I am starting week 2 if i get a Ia'S is it to late? And for my pct what if i just add a clomind to my novaldex will it be enough or to much for the cycle i am doing?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Duro View Post
    I get suggested to stop my cycle right now beffore i get hurt! I am starting week 2 if i get a Ia'S is it to late? And for my pct what if i just add a clomind to my novaldex will it be enough or to much for the cycle i am doing?
    You do not have everything you need to run a proper cycle and this is the biggest mistake people make with aas giving them a bad rep. You are lacking the knowledge to run a proper cycle as well. Stop what you are doing and read the beginner cycle stickies. Read the pct stickies too. A standard pct would consist of both nolvadex and clomid. Your should should include using an ai with hcg along side as well.
    DiyGynoSurgeon and jdc91gt like this.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Despite the language barrier, it's easy to see that you haven't done enough research to safely run a cycle. Stop for your good, and learn more before trying again.

Good lord....I can't believe how many people inject themselves with stuff they know nothing about....scary
    DiyGynoSurgeon likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely need to do more research.

Thread Information