Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: AI for winstrol+test p+dianbol cycle HELP

Parsa is offline Junior Member

AI for winstrol+test p+dianbol cycle HELP

Hey guys,

I've run a 5 weeks cycle of test p @300mg/week , injectable winny @200mg/week and dianabol @30/day. I've run proviron from the beginning of the cycle @50/day.

My pct will be hcg @500iu/EOD for ten days and tamoxifen @40/40/20/20.

Now my question is that should i still continue running proviron untill the end of pct or i must drop that and add clomid to my pct?

Thank you

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    First I need to say that you shouldn't be using AAS at 22 because your HPTA has not folly devolped. Due to this your recovery is a bit like Russian roulette. I'll give you the best advise I can, but because your endocrine system is underdeveloped it may take longer to fully recover, it at all. All least you've only been using for 5 weeks.

hCG should only be used on cycle, 3 days prior to PCT when using a propionate ester, at the dosages below. I wouldn't advise hCG to be used during PCT. hCG is repressive to LH serum. During PCT we are trying to restore natural LH and FSH production. This is why you shouldn't use something that will be counterproductive to a natural cycle that we're trying to restore. If you decide not to take my advice and use hCG during PCT then you shouldn't use more than 500iu week (250ui E3.5D). At higher doses (1000ui+) hCG has been shown to desensitize leydig cells and increased testicular aromatase levles.

Both tamox and clomid should be used for PCT. The dosages can be seen below and administration should begin 3 days after your last pin when using a propionate ester. These products work in synergy together. Tamox boosts LH frequency and clomid boosts LH amplitude. Using these two products together will increase your chances for a successful recovery. You may need to extend the final weeks dosages if you haven't recovered because of your undeveloped HPTA.

Tamoxifen @ 40/20/20/20 (Each number represents the daily dose (mg) for that week)

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 (Each number represents the daily dose (mg) for that week)

I would reccomend you discontinue using proviron during PCT. Although I've read conflicting reports on whether or not proviron should be used during PCT the consensus of this forum is that Providian is repressive. Regardless 3 days after your last pin your serum levels would have dropped negating the need for proviron.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-06-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Parsa likes this.

Thank my friend for your great explanation.
    Some articles like the main article of steroid .com suggest using hcg at such doses that i said on pct.
    But now i dont understand how to use it prior to pct. At what doses? for how many days?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    That is a common mistake. Those articles are dated and in the process of being rewritten. The below thread should answer your hCG questions. If you're still unsure then post again or shoot me a PM.

hCG Why You Should Use Cycle Only And How Prepare Your hCG Injections

You should also read this.

The Young And Steroids
    Parsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    That is a common mistake. Those articles are dated and in the process of being rewritten. The below thread should answer your hCG questions. If you're still unsure then post again or shoot me a PM.

hCG Why You Should Use Cycle Only And How Prepare Your hCG Injections

You should also read this.

The Young And Steroids
    Great help thank you my friend

Thread Information