rustyco is offline New Member

Question Newb ISO suggested PCT?

I will be starting my first cycle very soon which I will post below. I am looking for PCT suggestions from the more experienced members. I am well aware everybody will react differently when coming off a cycle but I would rather be safe then sorry. Thanks.

Cycle Length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)

This is a basic testosterone cycle with an oral kickstart, and an estrogen blocker ran throughout to prevent excess bloat and gyno symptoms. Take 4 Methan 10 about an hour before your weight training session starting on day 1, and continue this for 4 weeks. Take 1ml of Test Cyp 250 on day 1, and another 1ml injection 2-3 days later and continue this for 10 weeks. Take half of a Anastrozole starting on day 1 and continue throughout the entire duration of the cycle, and for 10 days following to suppress any estrogen that may result from the lingering testosterone.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Welcome to the forum rusty. Before we answer your questions about PCT would you mind giving us some background info?

Age?
    height?
    weight?
    BF%?
    Cycle experience?
    Any blood work done recently?

Thanks. Hope we can help

5'10"
    188lbs
    15% BF
    0 cycle exp.
    Standard physical blood work, everything checked out ok

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    At the top of this forum is an unofficial how to PCT thread. standard PCT is nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 75/50/50/50 this is in MG per day and each / is one week. Some will say to taper the nolva differently as well as some that say start the clomid higher. Have you considered running HCG ? It makes a huge difference in recovery.

Please take time to read ausinite's first cycle planning thread in the steroid question and answer forum. It will be at the top of the page and I'd consider it a must read for anyone in your situation. After that please feel free to ask for more clarification

Thanks scotty.

As far as the HCG is concerned, what is a good start/stop time to integrate it into my PCT?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Rusty take the HCG while on cycle 250 iu 2x per week until 3 days prior to your pct.GL

Thread Information