Thread: Is it too late?

jl39 is offline Associate Member

Is it too late?

Ok guys, I have a problem. I don't know if I've fully recovered from my previous cycles I did a few years back. I was very stupid and only 21-23 years old. I'm 25 now, haven't cycled in 2 years, and hitting the weights naturally. I ran test and tren and I did a little clomid and Nolva from arr back then but don't think I recovered. I have puffy nipples 24/7 unless I'm cold, I feel groggy and not 100%. I have some slight Ed also. I know the smart thing to do would be to go to the doc, but I'm so embarrassed. Please someone suggest something a stack I can run from arr to try and get my hormones back to normal. If then it doesn't work, I will def head to the doc. Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You can't try and get your hormones back to normal if you don't know what normal was and what you are now.

You said it yourself you know you should go to a doc so do the smart thing.

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I don't mean to make fun of you, but I hope some young athletes read this post and are discouraged from using AAS.

You should make an appointment with the best urologist in your area. Be very truthful with them about your drug abuse and have some lab work done. Maybe you're just depressed and you have nothing physically wrong. If you do have low T it's possible that a PCT or clomid therapy may help.

jl39 is offline Associate Member
    What would you suggest for the clomid therapy. 25-50 mg for 4-6 weeks?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    At this point the only thing I suggest is that you go see a urologist and have blood work. You likely already messed yourself up with self medicating, you shouldn't be in a rush to make the same mistake again.

Like I previously wrote, you need more data on your situation before taking any actions because depression can have these same symptoms.

641 is offline Junior Member
    How's libido

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jl39 View Post
    Ok guys, I have a problem. I don't know if I've fully recovered from my previous cycles I did a few years back. I was very stupid and only 21-23 years old. I'm 25 now, haven't cycled in 2 years, and hitting the weights naturally. I ran test and tren and I did a little clomid and Nolva from arr back then but don't think I recovered. I have puffy nipples 24/7 unless I'm cold, I feel groggy and not 100%. I have some slight Ed also. I know the smart thing to do would be to go to the doc, but I'm so embarrassed. Please someone suggest something a stack I can run from arr to try and get my hormones back to normal. If then it doesn't work, I will def head to the doc. Thanks
    you need to go for blood work. just say you been feeling off, and you think its your hormones. maybe you took some OTC supp from onling to help workouts a year ago. good luck man..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I agree that a Dr is the way to go here. Do not self diagnose and treat any longer, you see how that has worked out for you thus far.

Thread Information