hotdamnmike is offline New Member

Exclamation Is it too late to start PCT?

Hey everyone, im 24 yrs old and ive been clean for the past 2 months already and wanted to know if its even worth it to hop on PCT and if so, what should i get? I was doing a bit of research but a bunch of forums are giving me mixed answers. So should i jump on HCG and clomid to get my tests back to normal? i checked my levels and my free test was at 353. By the way, i had my doctor prescribed me Test Cypionate for about 5 months, 100 mg/ 1 mL a week. Any advice is much appreciated, except anything negative. I'm aware that im young and i shouldve waited but it was already done, and im pretty sure i can get my levels up if i follow a right protocol. thanks guys

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well like u said u know u did wrong.

We need to know more? What was your cycle? How long did u stay on cycle? Are u on your doctor's test cyp right know?

im taking Testosterone Cypionate . 100 mg/1 Ml a week, and i was on for 5 months. now im not on anything, and its been 2 months since ive been clean. my last shot was March 4th

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok. I'm having a hard time with understanding u. (It's probably me)

If your on test cyp for trt or style pinning testosterone then u don't need a pct.

If u are of ALL gear. Even test cyp for the past 2 months sure do a clomid, and nolva pct.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdamnmike View Post
    Hey everyone, im 24 yrs old and ive been clean for the past 2 months already and wanted to know if its even worth it to hop on PCT and if so, what should i get? I was doing a bit of research but a bunch of forums are giving me mixed answers. So should i jump on HCG and clomid to get my tests back to normal? i checked my levels and my free test was at 353. By the way, i had my doctor prescribed me Test Cypionate for about 5 months, 100 mg/ 1 mL a week. Any advice is much appreciated, except anything negative. I'm aware that im young and i shouldve waited but it was already done, and im pretty sure i can get my levels up if i follow a right protocol. thanks guys
    I'm confused as well.

As far as I'm aware FT of 353 doesn't warrant trt at 24 years old.

So your Dr prescribed you trt for 5 months now you want to try and restart natural test production?

Did your Dr diagnose the root cause of your hypogonadism?

Will you please be more descriptive of you situation included past cycles, PCTs, trt and some dates?

Okay, so the cause of my hypogonadism is this. when I was 18 years old, I jumped on a couple cycles of testosterone for a total of 4 months. on 3rd and last month, i remember buying one bottle of tren and taking that as well. I DID NOT do PCT and shortly after, my sex drive was shot. i saw a number of endos, one doc gave me a cycle of HCG , didnt work. another doc gave me clomid but nothing. and some others said to just wait which can take up to a year and my levels will go back to normal. my Free test levels at the time were horrible, about 108 free test. thats the reason why i have hypogonadism
    Last edited by hotdamnmike; 05-13-2016 at 08:58 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdamnmike View Post
    Okay, so the cause of my hypogonadism is this. when I was 18 years old, I jumped on a couple cycles of testosterone for a total of 4 months. on 3rd and last month, i remember buying one bottle of tren and taking that as well. I DID NOT do PCT and shortly after, my sex drive was shot. i saw a number of endos, one doc gave me a cycle of HCG, didnt work. another doc gave me clomid but nothing. and some others said to just wait which can take up to a year and my levels will go back to normal. my Free test levels at the time were horrible, about 108 free test. thats the reason why i have hypogonadism
    Thanks for the info, but I still don't fully understand your history and the lack of bw leaves some holes.

At this point it wouldn't hurt to try Scally's Power PCT Program.

First, get a hormone panel that includes lh and fsh.

Then begin SERM therapy consisting of clomid dosed at 50 mg twice a day for 30 days, and nolva dosed at 20 mg/day for 45 days.

Then 6-8 weeks after succession of PCT, labs should be drawn which include a hormone panel with lh and fsh in order to assess the extent of HPTA reset.

Thread Information