Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Does Real UGL Synthesized Arimidex Exist?

Gym-Addict is offline New Member

Does Real UGL Synthesized Arimidex Exist?

As many of you have likely experienced, AI's can leave a hole in your wallet, especially for those more prone to estrogen related sides such as myself (1mg/eod armidex on average). This is at least partially due to the fact that most AI's are still under patent. I recently heard of a reputable UGL selling AI's for much cheaper than Pharm grade. On the one hand, this price difference could be due to the large markup while under patent, however, A quick look at the chemical structures of Letro and Arimidex shows a fairly complicated synthesis. The synthesis of these compounds is much more complicated than typical steroid conversion and I am doubtful such synthesis could be easily mimicked by an UGL (especially without a public journal article to follow).

Although my wallet is curious, for obvious reasons I am a little hesitant to take any type of risk with my control on estrogen levels. However, I am very interested if anyone has faced a similar dilemma. Do any of you have experience with UGL AI's?
    Last edited by Gym-Addict; 05-10-2016 at 02:43 PM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    1 gram of raw letro or arimidex is dirt cheap & therefore there is easy/abundant access within the underground (and/or Indian & Chinese online pharmacies). I would recommend avoiding even a reputable UGL when it comes to AI's bc of the dosage accuracy is so important to those of us sensitive to estrogen/aromatase.
    Gym-Addict likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    UGL's don't synthesize anything. They buy the raw powders from Chinese chemical plants. The chem plants can manufacture pretty much anything (though quality is hit or miss and the products may be mislabeled or switched out by the middleman).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-10-2016 at 11:23 PM.
    Gym-Addict likes this.

jonny2x4 is offline New Member
    Either anastrover or pharm-grade. Prefer the latter even if it's more expensive.

Thread Information