Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Blast and cruise !

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member

Blast and cruise !

I will no longer spend my hard-earned money on PCT drugs. I'm going to spend my money on steroids and food for my diet. I'm sorry for the outburst, but that's what I've been thinking lately. We do this sport, we put our health at risk every day, so why take more drugs in the PCT to continue to fuck our health. I am tired of the illusion that the PCT alone, without the help of a doctor accompanying me, will advance something. I'm going to live with bound testosterone for the rest of my life.

I know that many can tell me that it is risky. But I may not want to do the PCT alone without any knowledge about the medications that I'm going to put on my body .. I know that here in the forum, there are many who have deep knowledge about these medications. I know that many people in the forum use steroids in medical supervision, and they know where they are stepping. Unlike me, I've never been to a doctor to do blood tests or something. Because I decide I'm going to take anabolic drugs all year round, not caring about PCT. I already spent money on PCT drugs, and I did not even know the purpose of the drugs in my body. Just look stupid? I know this is something serious, and I can not play with my life. I'm more alive with testosterone all year round, than taking PCT drugs anyway. Well, I do not think anyone can structure a PCT if they do not have a trainer and a doctor behind it! I think the following way, for us to do PCT, we have to know what we are doing? And I'm completely crazy about it. I already got some PCT drugs in the body without knowing the proper purpose, you asshole! I followed the advice of the guys from Facebook's bodybuilding, and did things the wrong way. Well, that's it folks.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I mean, if you’re trying to come off that’s all good and fine. You don’t actually need to do PCT. You’re HPTA will restart on its own eventually (usually). PCT is just there to speed along the process and get things fired up faster while protecting your gains.

However if youre trying to put on large amounts of muscle long term, coming completely off (PCT or not) is pretty detrimental.

Thats a personal decision though. No one else can make it for you. Worst comes to worst you’re stuck on TRT for the rest of your life (which you’re probably better off being on after 35 or 40 anyway). There’s plenty to read here to make an informed decision.
    Cylon357 likes this.

So bro, I'm 30 years old. In addition, practical training with weights, 6 years! And for you to see. It's been 2 years since I took anabolic steroids the wrong way. Once I used anabolic and soon after I tried a PCT alone. To give you an idea, all the science I applied to my body was the basis of the advice of the bodybuilders I met at a gym I trained. I remember what it was like today, when I finished a cycle of Sustanon and Winstrol for 6 months. When they finished the cycle, they said it was necessary to do the PCT, and they told me to use only the Hcg . The result was that I received a gynecomastia that until today is apparent. Why fact? Ignorance on my part! I believed a lot in the gym ideas of those guys that at the end of any steroid cycle, PCT was needed! What today I know I do not need, the PCT sometimes is to spend money. The PCT is only done well by guys who know what they are doing and live from real bodybuilding. A trainer of athletes, has the science to draw up a PCT protocol, blood tests among others completely necessary .. I confess to you Bro, I do not know how to deal with the science that is PCT. It involves a lot of medicine and I do not understand the physiological processes of the human body. I know that here in the forum there are guys who are masters on this subject but I'm not .. That's why I'm sincerely thinking about living in TRT with testosterone and I know what you said that living in TRT is harmful in the long run but I am willing to pay the price, and may God keep all my organs of the body. Because I really need the protection of God when I embark on it.

It's complicated brother . I think, there are a lot of guys who know about PCT in bodybuilding forums. But I also find it risky a young boy wanting to do things on his own by just reading internet advice. I think the basis for evolving , is to have a trainer and a doctor to assist. I consider myself a madman, because I do everything in a costly way, putting my health at risk! I need a lot of divine protection.

BarryKic is offline New Member

Blast and cruise

Im 6 weeks in on a test and tbol cycle, running it for 11 weeks as we are heading to Mexico, could I just cruise till June then do up a cutting cycle for the summer? Just curious, never done this before.

I would do !

Quote Originally Posted by BarryKic View Post
    Im 6 weeks in on a test and tbol cycle, running it for 11 weeks as we are heading to Mexico, could I just cruise till June then do up a cutting cycle for the summer? Just curious, never done this before.
    So bro, I guess no problem. You being on testosterone on, you can go for any cycle ..

Thread Information