Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By clarky.

Thread: Testosterone into PCT

BubbaPlex is offline New Member

Testosterone into PCT

I believe I have come to the end of my first cycle of Test E. Wasn’t exactly how I wanted to end it, but Covid-19 changed things obviously. I blasted for 12 weeks and was going to cruise for a few more, but my timeline is kinda f’d now... So I may have to cruise for even less. Ive currently been cruising for almost 2.5 weeks. I have Clomid and Tamoxifen on hand, but I wasn’t sure if that was enough cruising to start the 2 week break and then commence into PCT.

Edit: Have read a lot of the stickies, looking for advice on a special situation. I am stocked and can continue to cruise or being pct. Anything helps. Thx.
    Last edited by BubbaPlex; 04-19-2020 at 12:34 AM.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    You should read the stickies here the info is ready and waiting. Also lots of guys will tell you to have that shit in order beforehand.

I have everything I need. I have more test if need be too. I’m asking for advice is all.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    You should read the stickies here the info is ready and waiting. Also lots of guys will tell you to have that shit in order beforehand.
    And just to be clear once more... I’ve read a lot of the stickies. This is situational, but I’m open to change... It has nothing to do with what I do or do not have on hand considering I’m stocked.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is different so use the stickies and make your own plan. I cant tell you what to do. What I will say is most people get bad sides from clomid and lower the dose. My experience was the opposite nolva at 40mg a day gave me mild anxiety. Clomid made me feel good.
    Last edited by 2jz_calgary; 04-19-2020 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    Everyone is different so read the stickies and make your own plan. Incant tell you what to do. What I will say is most people get bad sides from clomid and lower the dose. My experience was the opposite nolva at 40mg a day gave me mild anxiety. Clomid made me feel good.
    Thank you. I appreciate all input but I’m more concerned about the length of cruising. I’ve heard many different things... But I was told normally you cruise for as long as you blast... Is that right? Will cruising for significantly less time up my chances for a crazy hormonal imbalance? Honestly I haven’t had many issues with this cycle, which is pleasantly surprising and all the advice I’ve received here has helped me far more than what I’ve heard from the Brazilian men that I’m surrounded by.

Honestly, I’ve read as much as I can on the board and see nothing like what these dudes have told me so I’m going to assume it’s shit and there is no real need to cruise off of the blast cycles for any reason. I have everything I need so I’ll continue to wait the 14 days before I start PCT with Clomid & Tamoxifen . Tho if anyone wants to chime in, I’d love to hear it.

Heard, thank you!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    12wks is normal for a cycle so just stop, wait the 2wks then start your pct. No need what so ever to cruise after a cycle, like cylon said above.
    BubbaPlex and Juced_porkchop like this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    either stop aas and do pct or keep on it and dont do pct. I rec pct

Thread Information