Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Just ordrered Clen HCL 200MCG/ML 60 - what is the proper dosage for female 1st time

shannonleigh is offline New Member

Cool Just ordrered Clen HCL 200MCG/ML 60 - what is the proper dosage for female 1st time

Hi everyone!

So I just ordered Liquid Clen HCL 200MCG/ML 60. I've never taken Clen before, but I have a friend who has had great results losing body fat/weight with the help of Clen (& of course good diet and exercise). My goal is to loose about 30-35lbs. I have a few questions as far as how I can best use this safely and effectively!

1) What is the proper dose for me & how many doses per day? (female, 5'7", 155lbs, somewhat active)
    - I have a 1ML syringe
    2) I've been trying to eat the Paleo diet, should I continue this diet or is there anything I should add/avoid?
    3) Should I work out while taking Clen? If so what kind of workout? Cardio/Weights/etc?
    4) How long should I take it? (I've heard some people say for two weeks max?)
    5) Other than the obvious diet and exercise, how can I best maintain the results after I've lost body fat/weight without using Clen?

Sorry so many questions :P but I'd rather ask & be safe & get some good advice! Thanks everyone!! <3

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonleigh View Post
    Hi everyone!

So I just ordered Liquid Clen HCL 200MCG/ML 60. I've never taken Clen before, but I have a friend who has had great results losing body fat/weight with the help of Clen (& of course good diet and exercise). My goal is to loose about 30-35lbs. I have a few questions as far as how I can best use this safely and effectively!

1) What is the proper dose for me & how many doses per day? (female, 5'7", 155lbs, somewhat active)
    - I have a 1ML syringe start low - if you have never taken iit before id start at 20mcg and see how u respond. Take 1-2x day . first thing in am and then in later afternoon if doing 2. Do not take in evening or it can be tought to sleep.
    2) I've been trying to eat the Paleo diet, should I continue this diet or is there anything I should add/avoid? Do you eat Bananas? If not adding them may be prudent. Clen causies the shifting of potassium in the body so you need more of it.
    3) Should I work out while taking Clen? If so what kind of workout? Cardio/Weights/etc? Yes, same workouts as always but always prudent when cutting to increase cardio
    4) How long should I take it? (I've heard some people say for two weeks max?)2 weeks on-2 weeks off or if you take it with ketotifen you can go 6 weeks staright. Ketotifen prevents "tolerance" from building. You would take it at nght before bed. Either way is fine
    5) Other than the obvious diet and exercise, how can I best maintain the results after I've lost body fat/weight without using Clen? Drop your daily caloric intake appropriately based on your new body weight

Sorry so many questions :P but I'd rather ask & be safe & get some good advice! Thanks everyone!! <3
    See bold and welcome to the Forum.
    shannonleigh likes this.

Thread Information