jdog55 is offline Associate Member

lions products ever been lab tested?

Just wondering. this is kinda like a ug.

Jdog55

sorel_C is offline Member
    i was wondering too, i dont doubt at all if its legit though, because i had a case of gyno comming along and i started doing the l-dex at .5 and after 4 days all the symptoms went away!

yes they are all tested

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    If they're tested...why not post the test results on website? It would look really nice.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788
    If they're tested...why not post the test results on website? It would look really nice.
    i agree

they have been posted. do a search....

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    found this in another thread.....

This was posted by Chemo at AnabolicMinds.....

Since the fiasco with LR some time ago I have been in constant search of a reliable company that cares about the consumer and also has top knotch product quality. Gentlemen, I have found that company.

Recently, they sent to me product samples and wanted my evaluation. I not only gave my opinion on consistency, taste, and presentation but also took the liberty to have them lab tested for label claim potency. It is my pleasure to announce that they have not only eliminated the battery acid taste associated with most liquid research products but the potency has been verified by TWO idependent laboratories.

TASTE / CONSISTENCY
    Although they sent samples of their fruit punch, cinnamon, and also peppermint flavors none of them had a strong taste as such. I have to add here that they DID succeed in eliminating the common bitter taste associated with most others and is enough for me to switch to their products.

The overall taste of each is "neutral" with a hint of flavor. To be honest, after a few days of their finasteride I actually started to enjoy the taste.

The recipe used to make the products are obviously an oil based matrix. It did not leave an oily residue on the top of the mouth so my guess would be a lighter variety of oil but their attention to detail is astounding.

The HPLC / FT-IR / MS analysis showed traces of preservative which did not hinder the taste one bit. IMO, this is evidence of a high quality, well engineered product for your research needs.

LAB ANALYSIS
    Each product was analyzed by HPLC separation / FT-IR fingerprint of partition / and MS identification.

NOLVA
    Label claimed 20 mg/mL and was found to be 20mg/mL +/- 1.2

CLOMID
    Label claimed 50 mg/mL and was found to be 50 mg/mL +/- 1.2

LETROZOLE
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL and was found to be 2.4 mg/mL +/- .14

FINASTERIDE
    Label claimed 5 mg/mL and was found to be 5 mg/mL +/- 1.4

LETROZOLE / FINASTERIDE COMBINATION
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL letro and 5 mg/mL finasteride and was not tested.

CONCLUSION
    This company has a proven track record with customer service and has established its prowess in putting together a quality product. It is well designed and engineered with most of the considerations that I look for in a good line of products. I highly recommend these research products for your needs...

Humbly Submitted,

Chemo

Thread Information