JoeUga07 is offline Junior Member

Questions About MELANOTAN II?

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about melanotan II. Isnt it a peptide that needs to be reconstituted and then injected in a similar manner to hgh? Do people use bacteriostatic h2o, if so how much, and do you keep it refridgerated? Also, what dosage protocol have people followed? (How much?, Daily?) How long/how much does it take to begin seeing results and how long should a "cycle" ,so to speak, last? Sorry, I know its a lot of questions. I checked the dosage chart thread and a few others but couldnt really find the answers. Thanks to everyone in advance.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeUga07 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about melanotan II. Isnt it a peptide that needs to be reconstituted and then injected in a similar manner to hgh? YesDo people use bacteriostatic h2o,Yes if so how much,It's up to you, 1ml in a 10mg vial will result in 1mg per iu and do you keep it refridgerated?Yes Also, what dosage protocol have people followed? (How much?, Daily?)1mg a day for a month worked for me although it caused quite a bit of naseau the first couple day. 1/2mg a day may work better depending on your size and tolerance. After the first month 2-3 times per week works fine. How long/how much does it take to begin seeing results and how long should a "cycle" ,so to speak, last?I got extremely dark after about 2 weeks. Sorry, I know its a lot of questions. I checked the dosage chart thread and a few others but couldnt really find the answers. Thanks to everyone in advance.
    Hope that helps.

JoeUga07 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    Hope that helps.
    It helps tremendously FireGuy
    !!! Thanks a lot for the info!!

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Love melanotan. Every summer I will be using it.

Great advice FireGuy...on the money.

Rick1796 is offline Junior Member
    I'd like ot add a couple of questions if i might.

Has enyone with very fair freckled skins used this and what were the reuslts?

did you notice the affect on your libido? Thinking about dosing my girl . . j/k

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I'm very fair skinned and absolutely love melanotan. I've never had a tan before the stuff.

Most definite increase in libido.

both great news. Thanks so much.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeUga07 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about melanotan II. Isnt it a peptide that needs to be reconstituted and then injected in a similar manner to hgh? Do people use bacteriostatic h2o, if so how much, and do you keep it refridgerated? Also, what dosage protocol have people followed? (How much?, Daily?) How long/how much does it take to begin seeing results and how long should a "cycle" ,so to speak, last? Sorry, I know its a lot of questions. I checked the dosage chart thread and a few others but couldnt really find the answers. Thanks to everyone in advance.
    Melanotan II is a peptide similar to HGH. MT-2 is extremely durable and lasts a few months reconstituted with bact water. Dosing protocols vary according to genetics and objectives/expectation. Initial low dosing melanotan peptides helps to hedge side effects. Desensitization occurs quickly, so escalating the dosage from 100mcg, 200mcg, 300mcg, 500mcg all the way to the recreational dose of 1mg (1000mcg) helps acheive a tan from Melanotan 2 quick with least amount of side effects. Generally takes 2-3 weeks before desirable results from Melanotan peptides take place. Dosing charts are silly, disregard those and continue to become an expert before experimenting - the answers are difficult to find... Link: Peptide-guide, Melanotan Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rick1796
    I'd like ot add a couple of questions if i might.

Has enyone with very fair freckled skins used this and what were the reuslts?

did you notice the affect on your libido? Thinking about dosing my girl . . j/k
    Very fair skinned individuals, with preparation and planning, can have a natural tan beyond genetic potential. Instead of turning red from UV exposure, user should be able to establish pigment and create a darker higher eumelanin ratio skin tone...actually tan! Turning brown and tan while not burning is amazing for those who have never had the opportunity.
    Freckled skin needs particular care. Depending on the sun damage Melanotan peptides may be off the table. Deciding between melanotan peptides (MT-1 vs MT-2) is also a consideration. Melanotan II is potent and will tan the fairest of skin in the least mg of peptide - however it will also have dramatic effect on some forms of sun damage.
    Last edited by 956Vette; 06-13-2013 at 07:16 PM.

could you elaborate of the negarive effects on freckled skins so i know what i would be looking for. I love the idea of being able to tolerate more sun, but it seems as always for the freckled, that it is less than likely.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Love melanotan II. I take .5mg/day for a couple of weeks then maintenance of .5mg twice a week.

Great White is offline Junior Member
    just got my melanotan II and I am pumped to finally get a decent tan. Figured I was doomed to a lifetime of fair skin..

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White View Post
    just got my melanotan II and I am pumped to finally get a decent tan. Figured I was doomed to a lifetime of fair skin..
    I hear ya, bro...the stuff is a godsend.

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    I hear ya, bro...the stuff is a godsend.
    You got that right...

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I tan easy without the stuff may give it a try though

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJoe View Post
    I tan easy without the stuff may give it a try though
    You have to be careful with the stuff. A friend of mine that tans easily did the stuff and he literally was a black guy after a week or so.

Thread Information