hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Hows my diet and Gear?

This is my second cycle. My first was just TEST CYP 200 a week for 12 weeks.
    5'8" 200lbs 45yrs old. with my work I can only do full body workout 3 to 4 days a week great form always trying to fool my muscles and very intense, i stay in the 10 to 15 rep with every set. I have been training since I was 16yrs old.1/2hr cardio each time I train, very intense. Just started Running outside today, which I'm hoping will get rid of the little extra Fat i have. I want to become more vascular and cutt and i have fat around my waist i cant get ride of!! Can you guys take a look at my diet, cardio, and gear. Thanks

Wake-47gram protein shake, double shot coffee for caffine. 16 onces of water
    gym 3hrs- 76 onces of water

breakfast- trader joe oatmeal complete,walnuts,frozen-straw,rasp,mango,blueberry in oatmeal47gram shake. fish oil,multi vit. 16 onces of water

snack 2hrs later-47 grams new whey liquid protein. hand full of walnuts or almonds with craisins-bananna.

lunch-4oz boiled chicken (adobo for flavor)1/2 cup brown rice or med sweet potatoe- mix veggies. 16 oz water.

snack 2hrs later- boiled chicken on 7 grain bread with mayo. 16 oz water.

dinner- 8oz fish or chicken or beef or turkey- brown rice or sweet, veggies 16 oz water
    before bed- 47 gram shake.

some small apples during the day if im hungry.
    a little wine on the weekend.

200 TEST CIP, 400 DECA - a week-
    starting HGH next week but doing alot of research on all the hows
    also have sus 250 which i was thinking of taking instead of the test cyp. 500mg per week, but the injection site of the cyp kills for me for a week. nothing eles does that to me ? but i get my cyp from my doctor and its not enough

Can't get ride of the body fat around the waist and not very vascular..... I have winsrol pills for a later cycle

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Wrong part of the forum dude. There is a diet section as well as a steroid section.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    thanks.

Thread Information