mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

ar-r igf 1lr3 has any body tried this !!!

looking for reviews on this product, looking for real review i have heard that there products are bunk.

thanks niceguy.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    You heard ar-r products are bunk? Where did you hear that? If you read some of the threads here, you will see nothing but positives on their products.

Olddawg71 is offline New Member
    Niceguy, Some think IGF is bunk, but from experience I think it works and the IGF from AR is good to go

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Olddawg71 View Post
    Niceguy, Some think IGF is bunk, but from experience I think it works and the IGF from AR is good to go
    so you believe igf from ar is legit. or you know? just trying to get the most info

kelevra is offline Member
    I have used it a noticed some gains however the gains from IGF in my experience have not been worth the price tag. I will be doing another run in a few weeks, but it's just because i have it on hand.

Olddawg71 is offline New Member
    Niceguy, I think IGF from AR-R works, I have noticed some gains using it. There is alot of information about how to use IGF and alot of opinions on whether IGF works or not. Some say it is great, some say it doesn't do anything, and some like kelevra say it works but the results are not worth the price tag. As far as the IGF from AR-R goes, since I think IGF works and AR-R is where I purchase it, I say it is completely legit. I have found that all of the products that I have purchased from AR-R to be top quality and I find their service second to none. that is the most Info I can give you. Give it a try and see what you think.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Ar-r 's igf is good to go.

kelevra is offline Member
    yes ar is what i used g2g

Thread Information