cantbetouched is offline Associate Member

experience with clen & t3

anybody try clen and t3 from arr? considering cutting with these.

blackbeard is offline Female Member
    i'm goin on a week with this. super fast shipping, tastes good, very pofessional company. As far as the clen /t3, I do have the shakes but no headache or cramps (taking the taurine from arr too). I take it after my morning work out at 7am, and sleep like a baby come 10pm. However, my evening and morning workouts are super sweaty, I dont mind, I love it. I am not weighing myself everyday, bc I know my weight fluctuates daily with water and bathroom use...so I'm waiting until the end of the cycle. But I do feel a difference. enjoy, i love it

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    They're more effective when you've already reached a wall with your diet and cardio.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    anybody try clen and t3 from arr? considering cutting with these.
    Clen and T3 are a great cutting stack and AR-R sell top quaility products, you cant go wrong.

I would add your better dieting down naturally as far as possible before starting any cutting compounds, if you attack your bf naturally and then start your cutting stack once to springboard yourself into further fat loss.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r 's clen and t3 are good to go.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    the ARR clen t3 combo is great for cutting, it will definitely help you out.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    I can almost swear that I saw a study stating that clen worked better off for people with already medium to low bf, but I could be wrong. I personally use T3 when I hit a plateau. 2 lbs/week seems to be the max bf achievable without protein mass loss. If you are already achieving this, then wait till the loss rate slows down. Or, you could use Anabolics with your T3 from the beginning and see some 'better theoretical' losses.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    I can almost swear that I saw a study stating that clen worked better off for people with already medium to low bf, but I could be wrong. I personally use T3 when I hit a plateau. 2 lbs/week seems to be the max bf achievable without protein mass loss. If you are already achieving this, then wait till the loss rate slows down. Or, you could use Anabolics with your T3 from the beginning and see some 'better theoretical' losses.
    What was your max dose of t3?

Okay fellas, Thanks for the help. I think the product has me sold but im gonna hit the cardio and diet harder first. From what im reading and correct me if im wrong but the lower the bf the greater the result? I know i can get lower with cardio and diet i just thought this might help, but it seems to be a wall buster. Anyway see you all again soon when im around 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    What was your max dose of t3?
    With no steroids , it was 75 mcg. No tapering at any time. I have a friend who did 100 mcg and did regular bodpod tests and he lost a very small insignificant amount of muscle mass. This leads me to believe that the common bro-science of using anabolics with T3 is just a bit overstated.

Quote Originally Posted by cantbetouched View Post
    Okay fellas, Thanks for the help. I think the product has me sold but im gonna hit the cardio and diet harder first. From what im reading and correct me if im wrong but the lower the bf the greater the result? I know i can get lower with cardio and diet i just thought this might help, but it seems to be a wall buster. Anyway see you all again soon when im around 10%.
    T3 and loads of Cardio? Be careful not to decrease calories by too much. You will mess up your body due to changes in insulin and leptin production/reception. This is commonly called (wrongly I might add) starvation mode. This will slow down fat loss. So, after adding T3, increase some calories via protein consumption to negate "starvation mode" and muscle loss. I would say 300-500 calories extra depending on your BMR.

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    With no steroids , it was 75 mcg. No tapering at any time. I have a friend who did 100 mcg and did regular bodpod tests and he lost a very small insignificant amount of muscle mass. This leads me to believe that the common bro-science of using anabolics with T3 is just a bit overstated.
    Totally agree with that. I've also used t3 without the use of aas and have noticed little to none of muscle loss. Also, I do not taper.

Okay sounds good! still gonna wait a bit. Is there a good bf% that this is most effective? Im not shooting for anything less than 9%. im around 18% now. Would it be wise to go ahead and do this or just stick with my cardio plan? Typical mentality I know...I want it NOW haha. I like to have the occasional family dinner. Just got lazy with my diet over winter and well summer too.?

Thread Information