Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RUI-Products
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: Leaking Liquid Cia

Ridgback is offline New Member

Leaking Liquid Cia

Hi All.

Has anybody had this ? I Received my Liquid Cia today to find the bottles swimming in a sea of blue,which had me seeing RED, they where still in the plastic shrink wrap, only the tops of the bottles where not sealed like my first order, different lids also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgback View Post
    Hi All.

Has anybody had this ? I Received my Liquid Cia today to find the bottles swimming in a sea of blue,which had me seeing RED, they where still in the plastic shrink wrap, only the tops of the bottles where not sealed like my first order, different lids also.
    Contact customer service [email protected] with picture of it, name and order number. It will be replaced.

Sorry about that.
    NEFLRick likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Hi All.

Dont get too upset. This happened to me one time. It will be taken care of. Just like arr replied to you here within a couple hrs, their cust service is top notch, you will be taken care of.
    NEFLRick likes this.

Have emailed thanks for the reply.

All good jimmy, guess i was more surprised then anything, since they are notorious for leaking and shipped without seals, and the 2 week shipping..

Have emailed thanks for the reply.

All good jimmy, guess i was more surprised then anything, since they are notorious for leaking and shipped without seals, and the 2 week shipping..
    You live in Australia and we have no control over how long customs holds onto your order.

How are we notorious for leaking? Of all the orders we ship out, probably 1% end up leaking. Again, once it leaves the warehouse we have no control over it. Delivery services step on, throw, crush packages all the time.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    just received an order I placed last friday. Everything just like I ordered - an no leaks. Never had one thing from ar-r leak. I'm sure they will handle your problem. Every experience I have had with them has been first-rate, which is certainly unusual these days.

would like to Add that this issue has been resolved, and that ar-r went above and beyond what would have been expected and is appreciated.. happy customer

Thread Information