Exemestane: The perfect AI for Gyno and estrogen management.

Aromasin / Exemestane (Stane) is an aromatase inhibitor (AI). Aromatase is an enzyme that plays a role in the synthesise of estrogen and what Stane does is blocks this synthesis from happening. What the blocking of this enzyme does is lead to lowering of overall estrogen levels. Stane is in the class of AIs that are known as suicide inhibitor’s (SI) and belongs to a third-generation of AIs that have been developed. Stane binds irreversibly to the site of the enzyme (why it's called suicide inhibitor) causing the inactivation of aromatase.

The research into this aromatase enzyme first started off as research into estrogen as a component of the birth control pill. At an early stage of this enzyme research investigators recognized that the inhibition of aromatase could have many possible applications for the research and treatment of hormone dependent cancers and the treatment of some less life threatening disorders such as Gynecomastia (Gyno). Research into treating abnormal estrogen levels is very important is due to the fact that when estrogen levels are too high issues like edema, acne, high blood pressure and Gyno are more likely to present themselves .

Research results indicate that Stane induces a strong inhibition in cell proliferation in a dose and time dependent manner and that Stane is well tolerated by test subjects. Stane is very effective at supressing estrogen levels and in research it was shown to supress estrogen to astounding 80-90% suppression! In cancer research a study with the administration of Stane in 25 mg daily doses for a three year period showed a 65% reduction in the annual occurrence of invasive cancer compared with the placebo group. Something interesting to note that was found in research is that the combination of Stane and aspirin were found to exhibited a synergistic inhibition of cell proliferation, specifically to produce a stronger inhibitory effect on COX-1 and Bcl-2 expression over the control or individual drug treatment groups.

Stane seems to be a favorite for researchers researching Gyno and although the condition is not life threatening the abnormal development of breast tissue "Gyno" in test subjects has shown to negatively effect the interaction within the species of those with Gyno. Gyno has been shown to negatively impact the frequency of mating or sense of confidence in subjects. What I believe these findings show is that although Gyno is not directly life threatening, it can cause devastating effects with the interaction of males with other males and females of the same species and this can branch out into other issues such as depression and lack of confidence. I feel Gyno research is a very important area of research for the use of Stane and with Stane being very effective at its inhibition of the aromatase enzyme, I feel it makes it a top choice for any researcher interested in the area of Gyno and estrogen control.

Check it out >> Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL

REF
    1) History of aromatase: saga of an important biological mediator and therapeutic target.Santen RJ, Brodie H, Simpson ER, Siiteri PK, Brodie A. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19389994
    2) Apoptosis and autophagy in cancer cells following exemestane treatment.Amaral C, Borges M, Melo S, da Silva ET, Correia-da-Silva G, Teixeira N. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22912703
    3) Exemestane for primary prevention of cancer.Zhang Y, Simondsen K, Kolesar JM. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22855103
    4) Synergistic effects of exemestane and aspirin cancer cells.Hu LX, Du YY, Zhang Y, Pan YY. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23317278

Liquid Stane 30mL 25mg/mL

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/arrchems to find out our sales, promotions, and latest articles.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Is Stane on sale?? Dont tell me i missed this!? Ive been waiting for this one

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Is Stane on sale?? Dont tell me i missed this!? Ive been waiting for this one
    No it's not on sale......................yet!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Roger that!

-USA Made Products
    -Worldwide shipping
    -All of our products are for research only and not human consumption

Loyalty Program: https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/ then you'll start getting the rookie discount.

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/arrchems to find out our sales, promotions, and latest articles.

Thread Information