turvalier is offline New Member

S4 cycle important questions

Hi everyone,

I am a hockey player who is starting his training camp on August 15 and I wanna do a 4 weeks cycle of S4 in july. I won't see any big gains for 4 weeks and I know that. The reason I wanna do a 4 weeks cycle is because I don't wanna have any supression after. Do you think I will have any supression if its only 4 weeks? And if I have some, am I ok with just a simple natural test booster as a PCT. I am looking for something that is gonna give me a little more speed and explosion! I want to stay away from gains. I just want a 4 weeks cycle that is gonna help and give me a little something more in my workouts right before the training camp, so I thought s4 would be perfect as its not suppressive under 4 weeks and for his short half life. So what are your thoughts?

Also, I am gonna be tested by the WADA. The half life of S4 is 4 hours. Is it safe to think I can't be detected if I get tested 3-4 weeks after my cycle? If you have any info about the detection time it would be awesome.

I can plan my cycle for june so I'll have minimum 6 weeks before being tested so it can be safer.

Thanks a lot

boisebeast is offline Member
    First of all, how old are you?

AKOGs S4 log-updates every week

This is my log on s4. Do a full pct of clomid and nolva, nothing is magicly non suppressive if its androgenously anabolic .
    I will say that I don't support use of something banned by WADA in a WADA tested sport. Do research on SARMS and detectability. Don't be compulsive, you'll be able to make rational decisions when your older, assuming you don't wreck your HPTA

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    As a hockey player looking for fire, my new pet, SR9009, would be better than S4 as i see it. The endurance and strentgincrease are unbelieavble with this Rev-ErbA ligand. Finally you have effedrin, caffein, meth, creatin and DNP all in one without any know sides as of speaking and no supression at all as it doesnt work though the androgen receptor.
    Instead of ****ing with your health and cholestrol they say it actually heals your cardivascular system.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 04-08-2016 at 11:50 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    But combining those two would be good as they dont interfer with eachother, but then you have to face the sides of S4, which are the worst of all sarms , including destroyed nigthvison

Thread Information