CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member

What's new w/SARMs?

Hey what's up guys?

Its been a few years since I have visited this board so apologies for the ignorance.

As of 6 years ago when I was last on this board, the general consensus was that SARMs need more research and the efficacy appeared to be moderate with a risk of side effects such as vision problems which could be permanent...

In a nut-shell, can we say with any reasonable degree that SARMs are both effective and safe? Or rather are we still in a guinea pig phase w/SARMs?

Thanks!

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Hey what's up guys?

Its been a few years since I have visited this board so apologies for the ignorance.

As of 6 years ago when I was last on this board, the general consensus was that SARMs need more research and the efficacy appeared to be moderate with a risk of side effects such as vision problems which could be permanent...

In a nut-shell, can we say with any reasonable degree that SARMs are both effective and safe? Or rather are we still in a guinea pig phase w/SARMs?

Thanks!

I think that the days of uncricital éuphoria are over. Even the best SARMs are not better than mild steroids such as oxandrolone and methenolone.

S4 (Andarine) - the best SARM that I have ever used, with a dramatic effect on strength endurance. Little testosterone suppression, no serious problems with cholesterol or liver. But nobody knows the long-term effect of this stuff, especially with regard to the issues with eyes.

Ostarine - the most toxic crap that I have ever taken. Remember that this stuff was tested in doses 3 mg at most. Official data on "body-building doses" are not available. But both my experience and the experience of other users shows high liver toxicity at doses such as 20 mg day or more. In fact, my liver values were 2x higher than the maximum healthy limit, and gains were barely noticeable.

Ligandrol (MK-4033) - It was portrayed like a highly potent stuff with little effect on endogenous testosterone. But I was taking a minimum dose of 1.5 mg/day for 10 days, and my testosterone levels dropped by two-thirds and cholesterol was messed up. The only advantage may lie in low liver toxicity. But I was taking up to 80 mg oxandrolone/day and my liver values remained within the healthy range as well.

So here you have it. No Holy Grail on the horizon so far.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 01-22-2018 at 10:52 PM.

I've seen guys that have run SARM's. It helped them drop some fat and look harder. For the money, it can't come close to a Test cycle. It is oral and more convenient than Test.

AllexCord is offline Banned
    You can try GW501516 and LGD-4033 – These two have proven to work well together, relying on benefits of each other to build more muscle. Start out slow with GW501516 (Cardarine). It’s one of the newer SARMs on the market and is proving to be one of the most potent of the SARMs so far. Cardarine has even been shown to build mitochondria, a truly incredible feat.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AllexCord View Post
    You can try GW501516 and LGD-4033 – These two have proven to work well together, relying on benefits of each other to build more muscle. Start out slow with GW501516 (Cardarine). It’s one of the newer SARMs on the market and is proving to be one of the most potent of the SARMs so far. Cardarine has even been shown to build mitochondria, a truly incredible feat.
    GW50 is NOT a SARM . its a PPAR Agonist . its also not new at all its been around since the 90s.

LGD is a SARM, it works by binding to the Androgen receptor (which gw50 does not).. but thats one reason to stack them together, so you are correct there,. they work by different mechanisms of action

Thread Information