Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Pointless to stack Ostarine with Test Cyp?

Hospitalguy2000 is offline New Member

Pointless to stack Ostarine with Test Cyp?

I plan on running an 8 week cycle (cant do a full one), 250mg EW. I also have Ostarine that id want to stack with it. Would it be pointless to stack Osta with Test? Im also adding GW to the mix. I am not trying to pack on a bunch of mass, rather for recovery and endurance as i am an athlete. I dont mind holding off on one or the other, i just dont want to stack the osta and not see anything.

Also, i know this isnt the subforum for it, but since thats the direction im going in, which oral would you stack with Test for the most athletic enhancement? ive done Test and Tbol which was great, but am open to trying something else like Anavar or Ostarine, or even just stick to Tbol.

Any and all advice is welcomed!

*again my goal is not to gain mass but to strictly enhance performance in my sport*

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Ostarine goes great with TRT (ie, 200-250mg of test per week). so yes I see a benefit in running the Osta with your test.
    and I see no problem running low dose test cycles, and rotating other oral AAS in and out of your cycle plans along with the test

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Ostarine goes great with TRT (ie, 200-250mg of test per week). so yes I see a benefit in running the Osta with your test.
    and I see no problem running low dose test cycles, and rotating other oral AAS in and out of your cycle plans along with the test
    thanks Gear! which would you consider more effective dose for dose? tbol or anavar ? theyre both priced about equally mg for mg from my sources and have never tried anavar. Also experienced no sides from the tbol and test aside from minor water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitalguy2000 View Post
    thanks Gear! which would you consider more effective dose for dose? tbol or anavar? theyre both priced about equally mg for mg from my sources and have never tried anavar. Also experienced no sides from the tbol and test aside from minor water retention.

Anavar is stronger mg per mg hands down.. I like Tbol just to run at moderate dose when I'm "cruising' off cycle though . my wife also runs both and gets much stronger and leaner with Var

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Anavar is stronger mg per mg hands down.. I like Tbol just to run at moderate dose when I'm "cruising' off cycle though . my wife also runs both and gets much stronger and leaner with Var
    what would you say an effective dose of anavar would be? i felt i didnt see a huge difference in tbol till i was taking 30-40mg ED which is still considered low

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitalguy2000 View Post
    what would you say an effective dose of anavar would be? i felt i didnt see a huge difference in tbol till i was taking 30-40mg ED which is still considered low
    either of those drugs when your using them as a main compound ( and not just for synergy) then I'd run at least 50mg per day

Thread Information