• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Need some help with a Sarm cycle /Cardarine & Ostarine

Kendinal is offline New Member

Arrow Need some help with a Sarm cycle /Cardarine & Ostarine

Dear community,

maybe someone of you guys have some knowledge about these sarms and can guide me a little bit!

I'm Planing on making a Cardarube & Ostarine Cycle.

My Plan is to start with 20mg of both in the morning and evening.

First of all to boost my endurance and I can last way longer in Gym and dont get quickly "annoyed" with cardio...

I'm trying to loose some weight with it and still grow muscles.

My trainingsplan would look as follows:

Day 1: Back & Triceps
    Day 2: Cardio
    Day 3: Breast & Biceps
    Day 4: Cardio
    Day 5: Shoulder & legs
    Day 6: Cardio
    Day 7: Rest Day

I'm also following a strict diet as good as possible!

Some information about me:
    I'm 26 years old
    I'm 1,79m tall
    and I have currently like 90kg

All Tipps are more than welcome!

REgards

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendinal View Post
    Dear community,

maybe someone of you guys have some knowledge about these sarms and can guide me a little bit!

I'm Planing on making a Cardarube & Ostarine Cycle.

My Plan is to start with 20mg of both in the morning and evening.

First of all to boost my endurance and I can last way longer in Gym and dont get quickly "annoyed" with cardio...

I'm trying to loose some weight with it and still grow muscles.

My trainingsplan would look as follows:

Day 1: Back & Triceps
    Day 2: Cardio
    Day 3: Breast & Biceps
    Day 4: Cardio
    Day 5: Shoulder & legs
    Day 6: Cardio
    Day 7: Rest Day

I'm also following a strict diet as good as possible!

Some information about me:
    I'm 26 years old
    I'm 1,79m tall
    and I have currently like 90kg

All Tipps are more than welcome!

REgards
    SARMs don't really get a lot of traction here.

Cardarine is NOT actually a SARM though, and I like it. I call it "reps in a bottle". Note that cardarine is not suppressive.

Ostarine IS a SARM but not a very strong one. It is suppressive, at least mildly, so if you decide to use it, stack with enclomiphene at least.

Your goal of "trying to lose weight and grow some muscles" is too vague. Also, those are kind of contradictory, unless you are planning a recomp and / or brand new to training.

How long have you been training consistently? What is your current BF%? How is your diet?

Answer those questions for better answers.
    almostgone likes this.

Thanks for your fast and kind answer!

Cardarine for me is pretty nice, since it kinda boosts my energy level (as you said) and motivation to go harder and longer in the gym or for cardio...

My primary goal is to lose some body fat while also ensuring that I don't just become thin, but also develop muscle tone. I'm not aiming to look excessively muscular; I hope that clarifies things. If not, I apologize for any confusion!

Like now I'm training consistenly since a good month again, doing my 3splits with cardio.
    (with again I mean, I trained in my life so far good 5-6 years with breaks here and there for a month or two)

BF% is between 25-27% according to internet calculators.
    I'm on the way of eating healthier and healthier.
    For example, I don't eat any sweets/fast food...
    Trying to focus more on proteins and good carbohydrates, excluding noodles
    (Obviously once in a week I will definitely allow myself to eat something "not that healthy" might be a good steak with potatoes and pepper sauce (one of my cheat meals for example)
    I still need to learn on how to properly count my calories, but order myself some very clean, healthy food.

Thank you!
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-08-2024 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Edited link

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your fast and kind answer!

Cardarine for me is pretty nice, since it kinda boosts my energy level (as you said) and motivation to go harder and longer in the gym or for cardio...

My primary goal is to lose some body fat while also ensuring that I don't just become thin, but also develop muscle tone. I'm not aiming to look excessively muscular; I hope that clarifies things. If not, I apologize for any confusion!

Like now I'm training consistenly since a good month again, doing my 3splits with cardio.
    (with again I mean, I trained in my life so far good 5-6 years with breaks here and there for a month or two)

BF% is between 25-27% according to internet calculators.
    I'm on the way of eating healthier and healthier.
    For example, I don't eat any sweets/fast food...
    Trying to focus more on proteins and good carbohydrates, excluding noodles
    (Obviously once in a week I will definitely allow myself to eat something "not that healthy" might be a good steak with potatoes and pepper sauce (one of my cheat meals for example)
    I still need to learn on how to properly count my calories, but order myself some very clean, healthy food.

Thank you!
    You probably should think about posting links like that. I don't think there is a rule against it per se unless it is a source, but it does make you look a bit reppy.

That said, I personally think you can make a lot off progress before you bring in chemicals. Stretch that month or two into 6 months to a year, then start thinking chemicals if you need them. Really focusing on training, nutrition, rest and exercise can take us a LONG way on its own.

It is smart to not be thinking aas yet, at 26, you are pretty much at your physical potential. No need to slow that with suppressive compounds, that includes SARMs .

In other words, save the drugs for when you need them.

Good luck and keep us posted!
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-08-2024 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Removed quoted link

Ahhh I had no clue about the link rule.
    An administrator can delete it, if necessary.

Well I have been using Anavar /Winstrol /Clen before as well in a cycle.
    So it's not like I'm completely new to this.

I appreciate, that you try to keep me off the drugs, but I just want some kind of a little boost, which doesn't mean pre-boost workout shakes or whatever.

Isn't there something I could still use, which makes sense?

Blog Entries
    Ahhh I had no clue about the link rule.
    An administrator can delete it, if necessary.

Well I have been using Anavar /Winstrol /Clen before as well in a cycle.
    So it's not like I'm completely new to this.

I appreciate, that you try to keep me off the drugs, but I just want some kind of a little boost, which doesn't mean pre-boost workout shakes or whatever.

Isn't there something I could still use, which makes sense?
    You totally CAN use whatever you want, but drugs are not a substitute for training, nutrition, and exercise. Drugs are an add on for when you need them.

That said, if you are already cycling, then test should be your base. For a recomp, think replacement level test and maybe a DHT derivative to do the work. I like masteron I like masteron.

No, that's not a typo, I REALLY like mast.

But, var, winny, and clen will do the job as well, with a test base for best results.

But cuts are made in the kitchen, and no amount of drugs will allow you to out train a bad diet.
    almostgone likes this.

I totaly understand, that if I'm lazy and/or just playing video games and not looking on my diet nothing will change, or even get worse.
    Drugs aren't "super pills"

Like mentioned I just want some support.

The thing with Winstrol & Clenbuterol was, that it made me incredible nervous and shaky, so that's the reason why I would like to go for Sarms or atleast for some "milder" roids.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I totaly understand, that if I'm lazy and/or just playing video games and not looking on my diet nothing will change, or even get worse.

The thing with Winstrol & Clenbuterol was, that it made me incredible nervous and shaky, so that's the reason why I would like to go for Sarms or atleast for some "milder" roids.
    Clen made you shaky.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-08-2024 at 12:33 PM.
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    You probably should think about posting links like that. I don't think there is a rule against it per se unless it is a source, but it does make you look a bit reppy.

That said, I personally think you can make a lot off progress before you bring in chemicals. Stretch that month or two into 6 months to a year, then start thinking chemicals if you need them. Really focusing on training, nutrition, rest and exercise can take us a LONG way on its own.

It is smart to not be thinking aas yet, at 26, you are pretty much at your physical potential. No need to slow that with suppressive compounds, that includes SARMs .

In other words, save the drugs for when you need them.

Good luck and keep us posted!
    Thanks, Cy., I did some editing .
    You're correct. It's bad manners to post free advertising at the site owner's expense
    Cylon357 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Clen made you shaky.
    This for sure.

OP, some DHTs do mess with my sleep a little, so maybe winstrol could cause some insomnia for you. If so, that would be dose dependent, I suspect.

Clen is the type of thing that can mess you up. I don't use it, period. You said you have some experience with it, and seem set to kind of do what you want, so go down that road if you want.

Blog Entries

I've given you the support that I can with the finite knowledge I have. Maybe some others will chime in.

First of all, thanks for your support and your time you invested in me!

Re-edited the post:
    I guess I will stick with 20mg Cadarine & 20mg Ostarine.
    Would there somethint else which fits for the stack, just with no injections.

I'm terrible sorry for all these "stupid" questions, but I just don't wanna take something which doesn't make sense at all.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Kendinal; 02-08-2024 at 03:09 PM.

On a side Question:
    What's the best website for Sarms in EU? I heard a lot of good things about all these USA sellers, but the delivery cost is like 50% of the total amount

JaceReese is offline New Member
    Starting at 20mg morning and night seems solid, but remember, start low and listen to your body. Your workout plan looks legit, hitting all the major muscle groups and throwing in cardio for good measure. Don't forget rest days, bro, they're crucial for gains.
    As for your goals, cutting weight while gaining muscle is the dream, right? Stick to that strict diet, man, it's gonna be your secret weapon. And hey, I stumbled upon Suplementos Furiozo, some Mexican SARMs that seem more budget-friendly and natural. Might be worth checking out if you're still on the hunt.
    Last edited by JaceReese; 02-19-2024 at 09:13 AM.

Thread Information