nwjt is offline Associate Member

Do I have gyno (and whats my bf%)?

I've been eating like crap for about a month, I think I am holding some fluid due to diet.

Does this look like gyno? My nipples are really loose, no lumps or soreness, just puffy. They do pull in some if I get them cold.

I'm just on TRT 200 mg of test cyp per week. Any guesses on BF %? I assuming it is probably mis 20s still, I hope not higher, and I hope no gyno.
    PS: Had to climb a tree today so I got scratched up.

Last edited by nwjt; 10-15-2010 at 10:39 PM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    not sure about the gyno feel your tit do you have knots under the nipple then yes you have gyno

body at is around 23 maybe a little lower. oh and eating like crap for one month can not do that much damage to you....

second get you ass back in the gym find a chichen breast and get back to the life style son

good luck bro....

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    no that does not look like gyno.looks like poor choices in food while cycling. dont waste money/gear/until your ready to commit.

I'm glad is not gyno. I am going to run an AI anyways. This is after a month of crap, but after a long bulk cycle as well. I put on 20 lbs, which I am sure some is water and fat. My strength has doubled. All this from 200 mg per week.

Is my BF too high to cycle? I woul get my diet in check for a month and start a real cycle but not sure if I should cut a lot more first.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    no that does not look like gyno.looks like poor choices in food while cycling. dont waste money/gear/until your ready to commit.
    Bingo. But not a cycle, just TRT.

Thread Information