Dragon666 is offline Junior Member

Anyone take juice too young, and how has Hypogonads many years later...?

Loss of drive, (sex, ambition, exercise, etc., etc.) is my biggest hangup. I've been off the juice for 3 years now, and although my nuts seem a little bigger, not much is going on. Sounds weird, but I feel like if I never banged a chick again that would be cool...

I did 15000 iu of HCG over two months, Nolv, and Clomid on my last pct and while it got my nuts back for a while, they eventually went down and got placid again...

Even if I try to jerk off it's like... if I get distracted for even a second, my boner is gone and I have to start all over. lol.

Its effecting my finances and my g-damn life, damn it. I think I need another cycle just for the drive...

borkach is offline Junior Member
    at what age did you start cycling? and what did you take?

I did andro at around 17 during high school weights class, so probably started ****in up my hormones with that. I think my first official cycle was at 20 yrs old though. And let's see... I've taken Sust/Test P/Test E/EQ/dBol . Not all at once. But between ages 20-23 I got at least 3 cycles in there, half assed my pct on two of them.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Now only if more kids would read and believe these post but as you know, most have the it wont happen to me attitude.

Fierce Play is offline New Member
    DO u know even know what the phuck you were doing when you were 17?

'i was just messing around with them'

LOLED.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon666 View Post
    Loss of drive, (sex, ambition, exercise, etc., etc.) is my biggest hangup. I've been off the juice for 3 years now, and although my nuts seem a little bigger, not much is going on. Sounds weird, but I feel like if I never banged a chick again that would be cool...

I did 15000 iu of HCG over two months, Nolv, and Clomid on my last pct and while it got my nuts back for a while, they eventually went down and got placid again...

Even if I try to jerk off it's like... if I get distracted for even a second, my boner is gone and I have to start all over. lol.

Its effecting my finances and my g-damn life, damn it. I think I need another cycle just for the drive...
    I could not have described my last 10 years better, after also messing with Andro.
    Iīve learned to live with it.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    so go get test an dget on trt or just do it yourself?

Yup, Ive decided to accept the fact I may be on TRT for the rest of my life. Last few days have been nothing but research regarding the topic. I think this could be the answer I've been looking for to get things back on track.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    so go get test an dget on trt or just do it yourself?
    No, because my BW is "fine", test and all the other crap is normal. But something is still off, maybe the balance between the hormones. Or there is a mystery hormone we havenīt discovered yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon666 View Post
    Yup, Ive decided to accept the fact I may be on TRT for the rest of my life. Last few days have been nothing but research regarding the topic. I think this could be the answer I've been looking for to get things back on track.
    What does your BW say?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh noes! I'm hypogonads!

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Thread Information