leather daddy is offline Banned

Does anyone have a number for customs?

Im in Australia and i ordered Tamox, liquidex and clomid, All of which are legal to import in and for the past 3 days now on the tracking my order keeps saying being processed by customs in Australia, this is exactly what it stayed on when my clenbuterol got seized! !!!

Black Pharaoh is offline Junior Member
    Dude, Tamox and Liquidex can only be imported into Australia accompanied by a medical prescription from an Australian Clinic only.
    As for Clomid, that can only be imported into the country by a doctor that has an authority to import it.
    I would be very surprised if you get it through.

I've called them and specifically asked them about about clomid and tamox...
    time will tell yeah!

That last link you just posted proves me right. All the chemicals you listed require an import permit. Don't get me wrong. I hope you get your stuff. If you do, PM me the site. But I'm just telling you what I was told from the horse's mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post

look no doubt mate but in the other thread someone said they rang customs and was told it was all good to import it. Customs are such ****heads

quoted from dooie

Haha they should make this a sticky, for how much this question gets asked lol!
    I have emailed and spoken to customs and tga and SERMs and AI's are not illegal, YET! If you get these seized your very unlucky and the customs employee should be sacked! Haha. Clen is illegal though!

Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy
    quoted from dooie

Haha they should make this a sticky, for how much this question gets asked lol!
    I have emailed and spoken to customs and tga and SERMs and AI's are not illegal, YET! If you get these seized your very unlucky and the customs employee should be sacked! Haha. Clen is illegal though!
    I've read that thread and commented on it myself. And you're right. AI's are not illegal. They just require prescriptions for importation. Clomid requires an authority.

Either way, let me know how you go. Good luck

Thread Information