Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GoHardorGoHomeLV is offline Junior Member

Critique: My First Cycle and PCT

I've been searching the forum the last several days for the best gear, AI, and SERMs to use for my first cycle and PCT and this is what I came up with. Please tell me what you all think. Thanks.

First a little bit of my stats:

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 186
    BF: 18%

Cycle

Weeks 1 - 12:
    Test E (250mg Monday + 250mg Thursday)
    Aromasin (10mg/ED)
    Weeks 2 - 12:
    HCG (250iu Tuesday + 250iu Friday)

PCT

Weeks 15 - 17:
    Clomid (50mg/ED)
    Weeks 15 - 16:
    Nolvadex (40mg/ED)
    Weeks 17 - 18:
    Nolvadex (20mg/ED)

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your bf% seems a little high, any chance of you postponing the cycle till it gets near 15%?

starting dose of AI should be eod. you can increase it to ed later if you feel bloated.

pct should start 2wks after last pin. and should be 4wks for both clomid and nolva. if you're worried about sides from clomid, you can tail it off like this 50/50/25/25

^^^^ I think my actual BF is around 15-16% considering I got my test done when I was full of iced green tea venti size and a pack of cashews...lol. I told the trainer who tested my BF this and he said to minus a % or two.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    pretty damn good for first cycle bro. agree that ideally body fat should be 15% or less, but pretty good. you did your homework. good for you man and good luck on your cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you know wat your bf is we dont.But if you want max results post your diet in the diet section.They can really help.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    your bf% seems a little high, any chance of you postponing the cycle till it gets near 15%?

starting dose of AI should be eod. you can increase it to ed later if you feel bloated.

pct should start 2wks after last pin. and should be 4wks for both clomid and nolva. if you're worried about sides from clomid, you can tail it off like this 50/50/25/25
    I'll consider this, but I want to do a little more research first. Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    pretty damn good for first cycle bro. agree that ideally body fat should be 15% or less, but pretty good. you did your homework. good for you man and good luck on your cycle.
    Thanks, I appreciate that!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well you know wat your bf is we dont.But if you want max results post your diet in the diet section.They can really help.
    Yup, I'm in the process of getting my diet together now. Once I do, I'll post it in the diet section for critiques. Thanks.

At any BF,...the test will help to shed some BF if you eat right and work out ..... You dont have to gain weight on test...just weight in the muscle...if that makes sense. I myself started test at like 30% BF -- and after cycle I was 20%....now 2 weeks after I am 17%. It helps you to where ever you want to go ....IMO.
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 09-05-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    You can check out my meal plan here:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...or-First-Cycle

Experienced moderators and members, please feel free to jump in and critique my cycle here.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think the cycle looks good.

Bf% you were iffy on.

Test only-check
    AI-check
    PCT-check

Watch out for sides and keep us posted. Make sure your diet is SPOT on.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Run hcg and ai up to pct.
    If you are trying to use 1 500iu vial hcg just start hcg week 5 and run to pct.
    Otherwise looks good.

^^^ Even though I plan on taking AI everyday, I should take it all the way up to PCT?

^^ yes.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Run hcg and ai up to pct.
    If you are trying to use 1 500iu vial hcg just start hcg week 5 and run to pct.
    Otherwise looks good.
    OP add this and you got your self a solid run there. THANK YOU for doing your homework on this. How was your BF% checked cause I am guessing given your height and weight it may be less (although I have no idea what you look like). Feel frr to post a body pic for a BF% guessing game...I mean evaluation.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardorGoHomeLV View Post
    ^^^ Even though I plan on taking AI everyday, I should take it all the way up to PCT?
    As Mickey stated before you may want to run the AI EOD. Crashing your estrogen can be as bad as it getting to high.

Other than that GTG.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    As Mickey stated before you may want to run the AI EOD. Crashing your estrogen can be as bad as it getting to high.

Other than that GTG.
    and thisssss ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    OP add this and you got your self a solid run there. THANK YOU for doing your homework on this. How was your BF% checked cause I am guessing given your height and weight it may be less (although I have no idea what you look like). Feel frr to post a body pic for a BF% guessing game...I mean evaluation.
    I was full from drinking 20 ounces of green tea and some cashews. The trainer at the gym used a digital scale that you stand on to read my BF. Should I opt for the old school way (calipers)?

I was full from drinking 20 ounces of green tea and some cashews. The trainer at the gym used a digital scale that you stand on to read my BF. Should I opt for the old school way (calipers)?
    There are much better ways to test BF than calipers but I believe they are more accurate than the scale that acts like a weight guesser at a circus. If you got em...give it a shot and see what ya come up with

Besides food and drink in you stomach does not equal body fat......yet!

Just had my BF retested on an empty stomach using the 3 point test and as it stands I am at 18%. I'm going to work on bringing my BF down before I begin my cycle.

What is a good % to aim for?

3 point test is useless. at the very least, do the 9 point. bf% should be sub 15 before starting AAS.

I believe 18% percent is about right. I will be postponing my first cycle till I get my BF % down from anywhere between 10-15% with 12% being ideal. I just started the Insanity program to help me achieve this goal.

Thought I'd post a little update. For the last 7 weeks I've been working hard to bring my BF down so that I can start my first cycle. So far, I have lost 10 pounds. I'm not sure about my BF%, but I will be getting that checked tomorrow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beforeandafter.jpg 
Views:	3278 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	128965

Great transformation already! Keep up the good work. I know it's not what you want to hear but at 6'1" 176 I would really work on clean bulking and packing some natural muscle on yet before starting. Right now your lacking the base I would prefer to see before AAS is started. I would add 10-15 lbs of solid muscle NOW and then jump on cycle.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Nice progress bro.

Good job buddy! Big difference!

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

I was thinking about taking Sustanon instead of Test E on my first cycle. Just want to get some of you guys opinion about this.

If you have the choice, stay away from mixed blends and stick with one ester.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First cycle, test-single ester ONLY.

Firepal is offline Junior Member
    im doing sus now and i sorta wish I had straight test. Great results on that insanity bro

Yeah, I think I'll stick with Test E. I have two different ones in mind. The first is Test E by Aburaihan Pharm and the other is Testoviron Depot by Schering Pakistan. Do you guys recommend one over the other or are they both good gear?

Yeah, I think I'll stick with Test E. I have two different ones in mind. The first is Test E by Aburaihan Pharm and the other is Testoviron Depot by Schering Pakistan. Do you guys recommend one over the other or are they both good gear?
    This one is hit an miss. If you can see them before you buy, try to get the ones with black ink. The ones with red have be known to be fake, but not all of them. Tough call bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Great transformation already! Keep up the good work. I know it's not what you want to hear but at 6'1" 176 I would really work on clean bulking and packing some natural muscle on yet before starting. Right now your lacking the base I would prefer to see before AAS is started. I would add 10-15 lbs of solid muscle NOW and then jump on cycle.
    I have actually thought about doing that. It's been 3 months since I've been in the gym and I wouldn't mind getting my weight lifting and bulking diet down first before I start. A proper diet is what I have been lacking when it comes to gaining muscle or losing weight. Now, that I have it down (with the help of Insanity and some research) it shouldn't be a problem with packing on 10-15 pounds of muscle before starting my cycle.

So, I finished the Insanity program and here are the results.

Stats Before:

Stats After:

Weight: 169
    BF: 12%

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	35903 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	130256

My next goal is to put on at least 10 lbs of lean muscle before I start my cycle. I hope to accomplish this within 2 months.

good luck.

Big difference! Good luck!

So, I finished the Insanity program and here are the results.

Stats Before:

Stats After:

Weight: 169
    BF: 12%

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	35903 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	130256

My next goal is to put on at least 10 lbs of lean muscle before I start my cycle. I hope to accomplish this within 2 months.
    You are hitting all you goals thus far so I doubt 10lbs will be hard for you! Make sure they are clean cals. Your tyransformation is amazing, you should be in a damn infomercial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information