hardhead81 is offline Banned

Any new Pro-hormones coming out?

wondering if pp, sd, and hd are the only good ones out.. i also got trenadrol which should be damn good if it is similar to tren .. but was curious if nayone knew of anything coming out

lc1987 is offline Associate Member
    ever heard of hyperdrol by anabolic xtreme? it's suppose to come out soon and there's an article about it. do a research i heard that you don't need pct after taking it but the gains will be much slower like a pound or two a week. research man.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    NO there are not.

Quote Originally Posted by lc1987
    ever heard of hyperdrol by anabolic xtreme? it's suppose to come out soon and there's an article about it. do a research i heard that you don't need pct after taking it but the gains will be much slower like a pound or two a week. research man.
    Why is that?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    because hyperdrol is not a pro hormone at all...it is a blend of natural test boosters if i remember correctly...total crap...imo

is it???? that sucks then lol

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    why bother with pro-hormones? those things haven't been thoroughly tested, the majority of them (excluding a very select few) don't do anything beneficial, and they destroy your liver?

stick with what works, the real gear. it's far safer, has been more thoroughly researched, and you can find much more info on exactly what to expect from it. IMO, this new pro-hormone crap is for people who want to try to act as if they aren't on gear, when in actually they are, it's just a far more dangerous kind. i can assure you, you will NEVER find any of these pro-hormone products being used for medicinal purposes, unlike the real gear.

when you ask a ****ing question.. i do not want some stupid ****ing responses.. if you know the answer answer.. if not .. shut the **** up and go about your business.. im sick of ppl saying real gear is safer.. research u dumb**** as ur doctor.. consult w/ some medical staff.. u guys havent researched who do real gear.. do u not think longer esters do not stay in your blood and continously go thru ur liver over and over.. whoa.. ask ur doc dumbass.. and get the **** off my thread.. if u know the answer great if not.. then dont waste my god damn time

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardhead81
    when you ask a ****ing question.. i do not want some stupid ****ing responses..
    you're joking right?

if you know the answer answer.. if not .. shut the **** up and go about your business.. im sick of ppl saying real gear is safer..
    Real gear IS safer.

Compare the documented side effects of steroids .. v.s. the documented side effects of prohormones.. They'll be the same.

In addition, seeing that few studies exist on pro-steroids /hormones, there will be undocumented sides.

research u dumb****
    Maybe you should follow your own advice

do u not think longer esters do not stay in your blood and continously go thru ur liver over and over..
    Obviously you have very little grasp of what you are saying.

The hepatoxicity of the compound is the risk factor.

The number of 17-aa methylated injectables i can count on my fingers.. the number of high hepatoxic pro-hormones and pro-steroids available at GNC?

Countless.

Get your facts straight buddy.

whoa.. ask ur doc dumbass.. and get the **** off my thread.. if u know the answer great if not.. then dont waste my god damn time
    Obviously you didn't read the rules... respect the members or leave.

No one gets paid to respond to your threads.

You got answers.

If they're not the ones you seek simply go: "bump for more replies"

No need to make a jackass out of yourself.

Narkissos

suprman09 is offline Associate Member

when you ask a ****ing question.. i do not want some stupid ****ing responses.. if you know the answer answer.. if not .. shut the **** up and go about your business.. im sick of ppl saying real gear is safer.. research u dumb**** as ur doctor.. consult w/ some medical staff.. u guys havent researched who do real gear.. do u not think longer esters do not stay in your blood and continously go thru ur liver over and over.. whoa.. ask ur doc dumbass.. and get the **** off my thread.. if u know the answer great if not.. then dont waste my god damn time
    excuse me for giving you helpful advice. from your above statements, you apparently have no idea what you're doing and certainly from your attitude do not deserve to be helped.

as far as going to doctors for advice and medical staff, i can tell you most of them don't know their *ss from their elbow when it comes to gear. i have done my research and in the RIGHT places. you simply have no idea what you're doing and apparently have a lot of aggression because of it, which is not the way to get the answers you need.

as far as the esters going through your liver, they do not damage the liver as the orals do. do you even know what alpha alkylation is? going to doctors for advice on gear is like going to a mechanic to repair a spaceship. they're two totally unrelated things. also, there are plenty of doctors who know that under proper medical supervision, gear is safe. however, you will not find one who will say the crap you're looking to take is.

as far as *your* thread, who do you think you are? do you want to be banned? better read the rules about flaming guy, cause you obviously aren't respecting them. your attitude is not welcome here.

i've made a lot of contribution to this site, and offer plenty of useful advice from a well-informed perspective. if you don't think so, then simply go do whatever you think is right and let me know when you're in the hospital with liver failure so i can send you a get-well card. however, though i've made my contributions to this site, you're here for advice, and that's how you treat it?

if someone asked you "what's the best way to smoke crack?", are you going to tell them how to most effectively smoke crack, or tell them that crack is a bad idea? you asked for bad advice, i'm giving you more healthy advice, and you show absolutely no appreciation.

also, you think injects are so bad for your liver, then show me one case where anyone ever got hospitalized for liver failure from injects? answer, it never happened. however, i'm sure you can find plenty of people on here who have had liver failure from the crap you're thinking about taking.

by the way, son, i have a pic of me in my avatar. if you know your stuff and think you got it, then where's your pic at? you haven't even given your info in your profile yet. until you can post a pic of yourself with pride, you have no place to criticize the help others offer you. if you think between my avatar, the fact that i've been a personal trainer for over 8 years, studied extensively in physiology, kinesiology, biochemistry, and a handful of other related subjects, and have helped over 100 clients successfully accomplish their weight loss/gain goals that i still don't know what i'm doing, then by all means ignore my info.

lol, guess you were typing the same time as me nark. thanks for the ownership there, this guy needed it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    WARNING: Watch your tone... and quite cussing so ****ing much. And I would sooner consult people here than some Joe Doctor that spent all but 10 minutes on anabolic steroids in medical school... you are sure to find more knowledge here from personal experience and research than most primary care providers. And some members here actually are MD's...

Are you saying that the 17B esterfied non-alkylated steroids are toxic to the liver? The ester is a simply fatty acid chain and is deffinitly not. Toxicity is really only an issue with the 17A-alklated steroids... pretty much the orals...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I want to suspend you for a couple reasons........ your attitude, and your lack of knowledge. But since you have the warning that will have to do. Next time your gone.

suspend me b!tch.. oh no!!! not the steroid site.. ahhh im suspended, banned ahh.. this site is not my life unlike some of you.. and even if real gearl is safer in the liver aspect.. think of all the other precautions you must make.. a wrong injection can be fatal.. and bann me.. b/c i see your ip .. and i could do more than ban you right now hahaha.. we can play bud.. you say the word.

suspend me b!tch.. oh no!!! not the steroid site.. ahhh im suspended, banned ahh.. this site is not my life unlike some of you.. and even if real gearl is safer in the liver aspect.. think of all the other precautions you must make.. a wrong injection can be fatal.. and bann me.. b/c i see your ip .. and i could do more than ban you right now hahaha.. we can play bud.. you say the word.
    you've given bad advice on this website several times, people give you good advice and you flame them, you have no idea what you're talking about and just make up ideas, you're presumptuous, obnoxious, and absolutely worthless for this board or it's future. why would they NOT want to ban you?

as far as this being our life, far from it. it's an excellent resource for information, you just fail to see it that way.

by the way, we don't need to THINK of all the necessary precautions. saying as we actually listen to the advice of others, we KNOW the necessary precautions. and a wrong injection? what's that? again, you just pulled something out of your *ss.

as far as you seeing peoples ip, go ahead and try something. you obviously lack the intelligence to accomplish much of anything, especially without getting caught. go ahead and try to pull something on one of the mods in here. as far as me, i have no concerns whatsoever. those who tend to talk sh*t like you usually have the least to talk about. i'm saying the word son. uh oh, called your bluff.

wow what a phsyco

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say, idiocy can be fatal.. what a joker.

Nark

i don't even get it? did he actually think he was going to threaten the mods/vets into allowing him to stay here? also, if he thought he had all the answers, why's he even bothering to ask us any questions? some people i just don't understand.

ndfan is offline Junior Member
    all I can do is shake my head and laugh at his stupidity.

Thread Information