SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member

Before and after pic

Deleted*
    Last edited by SMCengineer; 01-23-2013 at 09:19 AM.

Gears is offline Member
    Before posting the next pics, I can tell you blew up just by your legs in your avy.

Deleted*
    Last edited by SMCengineer; 01-23-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted*
    Last edited by SMCengineer; 01-23-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Deleted*
    Last edited by SMCengineer; 01-23-2013 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted*
    Last edited by SMCengineer; 01-23-2013 at 09:16 AM.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Looks good man! You got some big ass legs man. You have some genetics there thats for sure lol.

Discombobulated is offline New Member
    im so jealous of your legs

stpete is offline Banned
    Lookin good man. Legs are awesome.

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Damn big legs, can already see it in your first pictures that you've got amazing genes for legs. 100 pounds on your legs alone

Looking great though, nice progress

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow Blome, you are looking nice and meaty there, specially those legs! Isn't 70% of a persons body weight all in the legs? Good work mate!

spiromik is offline Junior Member
    yeh ur legs look awesome mate... u could work on ur chest abit more then u will b set..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Looking good.

If them first pics you look like you couldn't grow chest hair if your tried. In the updated pics you look like a hairy bastard (shaven).

BTW
    I think your junk just poked me in the eye (first pic white boxer-briefs).
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 08-14-2008 at 05:32 AM.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    looking good bro. lots of progress. i would do a sick ass cutting cycle and you will look freakin huge and ripped.

Quote Originally Posted by spiromik View Post
    yeh ur legs look awesome mate... u could work on ur chest abit more then u will b set..
    I agree fully. I have a few problems with my chest and my bi's. First with my chest it's very unsymmetretrical, but it's also nearly impossible to put meat on it. I'm going to start working with a powerlifter who'll help me with tecnique and hopefully with proper benching technique I'll see some growth. My bi's are also a bitch to grow, but recently I found that incline db curls work well.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Looking good.

If them first pics you look like you couldn't grow chest hair if your tried. In the updated pics you look like a hairy bastard (shaven).

BTW
    I think your junk just poked me in the eye (first pic white boxer-briefs).
    Haha I knew you would said something about the hair. In the first and second pics I was completely shaven, but I ca't stand that anymore so I now I just use a trimmer on a very low setting. I personally like it much better. No irritation and easy to maintain.

About the penis, I think in that pic with the white boxer briefs I was stretching them out too far and it revealed a little too much.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    looking good bro. lots of progress. i would do a sick ass cutting cycle and you will look freakin huge and ripped.
    Some will disagree with me, but my next cycle is actually gonna be a bulker so I can get on a schedule of bulking in the fall/winter and cutting in the spring/summer. Plus I wanna be a little heavier with better chest development before I cut again. I'll post up my next cycle and throw you a PM so you can critique for me. Actually, I'll PM you first.

nah, i wont disagree. you know your body and where you want to be. bulk a shit load more and then when you cut... good god you will look sick. hit me up with the PM and ill check it out.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Wow nice progress, I would kill for legs with that much mass. By far my worst body part...lol

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    great progress blome,

i understand where your coming from with trouble with your upper body,

i havent had any trouble putting on mass, but being a cyclist for years i had huge legs and looked really unsymetrical,

i dont really work on legs much as they dont need much work ,

basically i'm playing catch up like you, i just cycle and do legs once a week .

keep it up, looking great n/h

legs are strong, you know that. looks like your rear delts are lagging. shoulders overall could use some more mass. chest also. which you and others have stated. lats are looking wide, will look wider when you cut and get your waist a bit smaller in comparison to your lats/shoulders. inner back looks strong. traps look weak. but theres really no clear pic of them. bis are nice. and again. cant really tell about tris. looks like there is some mass no real specific tri shot to really get a good look.

overall though, your a beast and if you continue on your path you will definitly be bad ass.

Blog Entries
    unfricken-real legs. its hard to belive your upper body dosent respond as well as your legs man,bummer.keep on working at it, it will happen.but dam man them legs are sick.

Back double bi shots:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Before and after pics (2 and a half year difference)-img_0385.jpg   Before and after pics (2 and a half year difference)-img_0386.jpg  

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    lookin good bro...like everybody already stated..you got some sick legs...did you play a lot of sports when you were younger or bicycle or anything?...or is it just good genetics...get that chest pumped and you'll be looking good

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    damn man youve made alot of progress..obviously the wheels have grown but your upperbody has made crazy improvements...chest needs to be catch up but your arms look beyond double the size they used ot be. when you do decide to cut down i think you'll look ridiculous man.
    and yeah the wheels are ****in twistedly big. jesus.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    yeah great progress send some when you get to competition shape

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Ditto what eveyone else said about the chest vs legs. Instead of doing another bulk to get on schedule why not do 2 cutters in a row. Get that bodyfat down and you will be loooking really good. Also, just my opinion but if I was looking to increase the size of my chest the last person I would work with is a powerlifter. They deal more with explosive movements. Some of the strongest benchers out there are really lacking in chest size. I would spend the majority of my time on an incline bench and stick to dumbells for most of my exercises. Good luck and keep up the hard work bro.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Ditto what eveyone else said about the chest vs legs. Instead of doing another bulk to get on schedule why not do 2 cutters in a row. Get that bodyfat down and you will be loooking really good. Also, just my opinion but if I was looking to increase the size of my chest the last person I would work with is a powerlifter. They deal more with explosive movements. Some of the strongest benchers out there are really lacking in chest size. I would spend the majority of my time on an incline bench and stick to dumbells for most of my exercises. Good luck and keep up the hard work bro.
    The only reason I'm really looking to a powerlifter is because he helped get my squat form down and from there my legs exploded, but you are right that most powerlifters use technique to move weight and not muscle. I'm open to more suggestions about chest routines if anyone wants to throw in some advice.

Tree trunks! lol
    nice legs man...

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Awesome legs! Genetics can be like a double bladed sword. Keep working hard on your upper body, it's progressing. Great work!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    You're looking great man. The only thing is IMO that you need a little more definition, but overall you've done a ton of work and it shows.

Thread Information