Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Antonioj is offline Junior Member

Talking First Cycle Test E D-bol

Hello everyone!

Im new to the forum but have been researching over the past few months on here, great site btw.

Ive been training for almost 2 years, 4 times a week:

Chest Biceps Forearms - Mondays
    Back -Tuesday
    Shoulders Delts Tri's - Thursday
    Legs - Friday

15 mins cardio after every session

Diet is pretty decent, only take high amounts of carbs straight after the gym e.g. Pro Recover. Gonna lay off the creatine during cycle as im gonna be bloated as hell and dont need any extra water retention

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, heres my first cycle

Weeks 1-10 EFP Test E 500mg/wk @ 2x1ml Injections
    Weeks 1-4 Dianabol at 30mgs/day 15mg morning 15mg evening

PCT
    Weeks 12-14 Clomid

I also have nolva on hand in case of b1tch t1ts! (also if needed for PCT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Weight 185
    Bf ~17% (I know)

Will post a few more detailed stats in the following few weeks

Will keep this up to date and let you guys know how it goes

Also..

Should I get some arimidex and take it during cycle for water retention and extra protection from gyno or will it hinder my gains too much?

Wish me luck, first injection this evening after the gym!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?
    height?

Age 22
    Height 179cm/5 10

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd update this thread.

Ok so im a week in so I decided to update with a few pics. Will add a few leg shots next week.

Im starting to notice a big improvement in energy, could be down to me upping my calorie intake 3500+! Im also takin more carbs as im training 4 times a week and playin two games of football/soccer(lol) and need the energy.

Injections were not sore at all, little numbness the day after thats all.

Been checking my weight and im up 1/2 a kilo on average, guessing this is prob water

Ill post an update next week!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-1.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-2.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-3.jpg  
    Last edited by Antonioj; 02-02-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Ok a few stats from start of cycle (Final of 4 sets):

Bench Press: 77.5Kg / Dumbell Press: 32.5Kg (Weak ass chest)
    Incline Dumbell Press: 27.5Kg
    Fly's with DB: 20Kg
    Bicep curls not including EZ bar: 25Kg
    21's With EZ bar: 15kg* 1 set
    Shoulder Press: 25Kg
    Shrugs Barbell: 120Kg
    Deadlift: 120kg
    Squats: 110Kg :/

Ok bring on the insults, I'm ready!

OK so today was Shoulders Delts Tri's:

Weight: 185lbs 182lbs
    Shrugs: 120kg
    Shoulder Press DB: 25Kg 27.5Kg (Hoping to reach 32's before end of cycle)
    Side Raises: 12Kg
    Bent over raises: 10Kg 12.5Kg
    Triceps Extension: 32.5Kg 35Kg
    Close Grip Bench: 60Kg 65Kg (Could have done more but felt alot of pain in left pec.)
    Dips: 3x12 (Havent done in a while so no real change)

Feelin better and stronger every session, cant wait for the test to kick in!!!
    Last edited by Antonioj; 02-03-2010 at 03:47 PM.

Hey guys havent had time to update recently so though I'd just upload a few pics

Also my weight is up to 187.5 now! Delighted with my progress, my strength is through the roof in most exercises and I'm definitely noticing a difference. A few more weeks to go then Im done and on to PCT. Havent noticed much water rentenion tbh

Some photos are pretty bad, mainly the back shots. Sorry guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-1.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-2.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-3.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-4.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-5.jpg  

big l is offline Junior Member
    what is a kg?

Alrite guys, quick update. My nipples as sensitive as hell for the past 2 days so I'm takin some nolva (60mg). How much do you guys reckon I should take to stop myself growin tits lol? I was thinkin 40 tomorrow then drop to 20 till it goes away. Also, do I continue my cycle as if all is well?

Kg=Kilograms

Weight: 185lbs 191lbs
    Up 6lbs from original with 4 weeks still to go, hope I can keep the gains

Had another great day in the gym, noticed alot of bicep pump. It nearly killed me but was worth it and now my biceps are torn to bits!

Nipple sensitivity is going away since I've been taking Nolva, which is good

Weight: 185lbs 193lbs +8lbs

Lower back pump really kills on deadlift but it's bearable. Noticing this in most exercises now! The lads seem to be gettin smaller too lol, but I'm sure PCT will sort that.

Posted a few more progress pics, probably not too noticeable to a few weeks ago but I can def see a difference myself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-1.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-2.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-3.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-img_0130.jpg  
    Last edited by Antonioj; 03-02-2010 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Forgot to add leg shot

snowman is offline Senior Member
    just my opinion... looking at these pictures and knowing you are only 22 years old, you should be thinking of food and harder work out's before you did any steroids .. i dont think your body was ready for steroids... not putting you down, and i know everyone does what they want, but i think IF you would, hold off, on the steroids until you got a little bigger, then you would get better results when you started a cycle with steroids...JMO... good luck on your results.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    I kind of agree with snowman in a way here you really dont look like you have put that much time in the gym your upper body could use a little more work but on the other hands your legs look pretty freaking good!! It looks as if you hit your legs more then anything else which is kind of weird usually people have small legs and a huge upper body. Not putting you down but to each his own but your legs look solid as hell!!

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    x2 for the above two posts, I think you should have waited at least another 2-3 years.

Snow, Bullet & gun, I appreciate the feedback lads. At the start of the cycle I believed I was timing it slightly early but now I see that I could have probably waited for a year, gains are not coming as fast as hoped. I assume this is down to not being at my natural limit.
    Anyway I'm over half way through cycle now so I suppose I'd better make the best of it, tbh I dont think I'll cycle for a good while after this but I'm gonna push myself as hard as I can while I'm on it! Really been focusing on chest, delts & 'forearms' recently cos I think these areas need the biggest improvement.

Cheers for the input anyway!

P.S. I used to hate the Legs sessions lol, I've done them from the beginning of my training. This guy used to push me to the limit during leg training http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txdu-3lzQQU Some days I actually though I was gonna die haha

cobra305 is offline Member
    You look as if this was done this naturally imo. Hopefully you do some research and educate yourself before you cycle again.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    You look as if this was done this naturally imo. Hopefully you do some research and educate yourself before you cycle again.
    I agree with Cobra....did you really run a cycle of Test E and D-bol?????

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    You could accomplish way more naturally. That split sucks, have you been seriously using that same one for 2 years? Biceps before back day is a no go. 15mins of cardio is weak sauce, which would explain your physique (no offense) youre one of those guys that might look like u have some kinda size with your shirt on, but when it comes off its like "oh, hes just a fat guy" If you can, do cardio in a seperate workout (2-a-days) or do more on your rest days anyway. I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're not a biological wonder, that belly of yours says your diet could use a little more attention. Plus if you are on a cycle don't try to be limiting your carbs, F-in carbo load son, dont let your body wonder where it's gonna get that energy from.

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Im only just past half way in to the cycle, so you can rip me in 5 weeks if you see no noticable gains.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    In to see how this cycle goes

Post up your calories per day and macros or even your full diet

boxin23 is offline Member
    Hey brother, I am on first cycle of just Test E @ 250 2x a week.

I am up 27lbs in 4 weeks. I attribute most of that to diet. I think you may want to check out your diet.

good luck man. 8lbs to me is not worth putting AAS in my body.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post

I am up 27lbs in 4 weeks. I attribute most of that to diet. I think you may want to check out your diet.

and its all water

boxin23 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    and its all water
    I went from 125 to 143 on diet and none of it was water. Then I started a cycle. I agree i should have waited.

Yeah i do have water retention going on, but I am eating over my tdee also and working out my ass of 6 days a week so hopefully its not all water.

Im just starting week 5 right today...I hope i dont just gain water then in pct lose it all. During pct i plan on continuing eating over just like i am now.

All I was saying is based on my experience before ever going on cycle I gained 18 lbs on just diet so he being 22 shud not touch AAS and could get his 8lbs by just eating like i did. Right?

Alrite guys, Im up to 195lbs (+10lbs) with 4 more weeks to go. I have noticed a big drop in fat and a good gain in muscle since I started (almost no bloat at all), so I've decided put up some comparisons from week 1 against week 5.

@Lifted
    I try to hit around 2500 cals with most of my carbs coming in the morning, an hour or two before I train. I also sneek in some caffine tablets in the mornin to speed up metabolism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-comparison.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-comparison2.jpg  

you need more than 2500 cals a day, you could get better results training natural. No drugs can compare to GOOD training.

^can't

^^can

ha, i'm losing it

Quote Originally Posted by Antonioj View Post
    Alrite guys, Im up to 195lbs (+10lbs) with 4 more weeks to go. I have noticed a big drop in fat and a good gain in muscle since I started (almost no bloat at all), so I've decided put up some comparisons from week 1 against week 5.

@Lifted
    I try to hit around 2500 cals with most of my carbs coming in the morning, an hour or two before I train. I also sneek in some caffine tablets in the mornin to speed up metabolism.

I can for sure see the difference in you r body now. Your shoulders and biceps look bigger and your chest does look bigger as well. So I will give you that Antonioj...but now you have to think about what your results would have been if you waited at least a few months and got your workouts down good and then jumped on it... I think you would of looked alot better right now if you would of put a little more time in the gym naturally but your looking better bro.

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Can you post up what your weekly training routine looks like?

OK Training routine(for the past year-ish) is as follows:

Chest Biceps Forearms - Mondays
    Dumbbell Press/Bench Press x3
    Incline Dumbbell/Bench Press x3
    Cable Fly's/Dumbbell Fly's x3
    Ez Bar Curls x3
    21's Ez bar x1
    Standing Hammer Curls x3
    Preacher Curls x3

Back -Tuesday
    Chin-Ups x4
    Deadlift x3
    Bent over rows Barbell x3
    Close Grip Pull Downs x3
    Seated Pulley Rowsx3
    Hyperextensions x4

Shoulders Delts Tri's - Thursday
    Seated Dumbbell Press x3
    Side Lateral Raises x4
    Bent Lateral Raises x3
    Shrugs Barbell x4
    Dips x3/4
    Lying Ez bar Extensions x3
    Tricep Dumbbell Extensions x3 or Close Grip Bench x3
    Tricep Push Downs x3/4

Legs - Friday
    Squats x3
    Leg Press x3
    Lunges w/dumbbells x3
    Leg Extensons x3
    Lying Leg Curls x3
    Stiff Leg Deadlift x3
    Calf Raises x3

Will post some more pics at the end of week 8

Biggzo is offline New Member
    can't wait to see updated pics.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxin23 View Post

^^ 8 pounds of lean muscle is a lot for anyone.

27 pounds in 4 weeks is bullshit!

If you don't know what you are talking about...don't.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    ^^ 8 pounds of lean muscle is a lot for anyone.

27 pounds in 4 weeks is bullshit!

If you don't know what you are talking about...don't.

I agree with Terraj 27 pounds is alot of weight in 4 weeks. I will take a good 8lbs of lean muscle any day.

Another quick update, Had a bit of a problem with one of my last injections. It swole up like mad and really hurt, was worried it might be infected but luckly it went down after 7 days with no pain now and with very little swelling. Had to inject in the same site twice but Ill inject in the other site tomorrow to see how it goes.

Anyway, as far as training goes it gets better by the day, I've upped it to 5 days a week with 2 days rest. I've also upped the cardio to 20-30mins to help with bf %. I notice I have a much better all round shape, better shape to delts, thinner waist and as of today I can see my top two muscles in my abs!!

Weight this week was up again 198lbs (+13lbs)

I thought I'd add an arm comparison from week 1 to now, in the same pose and location to give a better idea of my progress
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-2-orig.jpg  

seriously dude SEVEN WEEKS you can accomplish SO much more naturally, you have noticable gains, but you're giving steroids a bad name. At least you kept your shirt on this time... How do you expect to maintain your minimal gains when you get off gear? I think you need to get your training and/or diet in check.

Quote Originally Posted by LatissimusaurousRex View Post
    seriously dude SEVEN WEEKS you can accomplish SO much more naturally, you have noticable gains, but you're giving steroids a bad name. At least you kept your shirt on this time... How do you expect to maintain your minimal gains when you get off gear? I think you need to get your training and/or diet in check.

This from the guy who did a "200mg of Deca each week for a month" cycle and even left out PCT!!! Are you f**king kidding me! and I'm giving steroids a bad name! Sure I started early but at least Im doin it right. Stop posting shit all over this forum when you dont have a clue yourself. I dont mind criticisim at all, but it has to come from someone who knows what they're talking about e.g. EDUCATED

I made more gains in 4 weeks doing it incorrectly than you got with this, kept them with no pct too and still improving; it's all about intense training and diet

Weight today was the same 198lbs

Chest is starting to look half decent now so I thought I'd show the difference from week 1 to now. Fat % is still stayin down, again with no real water retention.

Ill post up some stats and maybe a few leg shots(however I dont see a great change here at all) later this week.

@LatissimusaurousRex
    I aint looking for huge gains, I only want to be able to keep around 8-10lbs of lean muscle after PCT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E D-bol-week-1-7-comparison-2.jpg   First Cycle Test E D-bol-week-1-7-comparison.jpg  

that angle is better, i don't really see the dif in your chest, but your lats puffed out some

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information