jjfman is offline Associate Member

Starting a d-bol only cycle tomorrow

Yoo I know alot of you guys bash d-bol only but I have to this for my own experiment and experience. I'm gunna be running 40mg each day for 4weeks.
    Just thought I'd post this because I see alot of questions on here asking about d-bol only, if anyone wants to know how this goes let me know and I'll post how I'm getting on.

Age-26
    weight-187 lbs
    bf - 11%
    height-5ft 9

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    i would love to know...B money... feel free to scream at me

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jjfman View Post
    Yoo I know alot of you guys bash d-bol only but I have to this for my own experiment and experience. I'm gunna be running 40mg each day for 4weeks.
    Just thought I'd post this because I see alot of questions on here asking about d-bol only, if anyone wants to know how this goes let me know and I'll post how I'm getting on.

Age-26
    weight-187 lbs
    bf - 11%
    height-5ft 9
    planned pct?

why don't you start a log, with before and after pics and body comps?

Nolva and clomid

I don't know how to start the log lol I did try to put some pics on but had a bit of trouble doing so I will try again tomorrow before I take anything.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    good luck mate.
    use this link to start your log
    http://forums.steroid.com/members-cycle-results/

put your pb lifts and measurements if poss.

ill be doing dbol only again in the near future.

bif

Cheers bro

How did it go for you b4?? Keep many gains?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i know whats exactly going to happen.. U'll get huge & blown up, then when u come off u will be back to what u were in about 3 weeks & u will be depressed..

I'm not being sarcastic, but this is what usually happens.

Although, i truly believe that there are some benefits of a low dose (15-20mg/day) dbol only cycle for like 6 weeks.. Moderate gains can be achieved w/ a little water retention. Especially if u are really lean.. it works a lot better. try for yourself & keep us posted.

Cheers man appreciated

but with running 40mg each day will come good strength gains and surley with strength comes size. And consistent hard work and good dieting will make sure I keep a good amount of gains?? That's my theory anyways and that's the reason I'm doing this so I can know for sure and also let other people considering d-bol only know because like Ive said wen these questions are raised they don't get answered the d-bol only cycle usually just gets bashed.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    Cheers bro

How did it go for you b4?? Keep many gains?
    yes, mostly strength, today i benched 150kg x4, 155 x 4, 160 x3, for my last 3 sets. i was doing that when i was on dbol , but could not do it before the bol.
    you will bloat, but there will be a good amount of lean mass gained.
    its what you do after the cycle which determines what you keep.
    eat clean, train hard and there is no reason you will lose much of the lean muscle you gain.
    i lost about 5 pounds of water and kept about 7 pounds of lean muscle.

Wow that's awesome good work!!

Yeah I imagined what you do after would be really important. I am set on working hard though and I have a good clean diet set up

Hack da Squat is offline Junior Member
    iv done a few dbol only cycles i find the higher the dose the more gains BUT the more loss i like running 20mg 4 4 weeks then dab it down 2 10mg on week six, eg my last week
    at the low dose my natural test dosn't deplenish there 4 with my pct im keeping alot, but I eat like a mamoth so you no how it goes lol

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D View Post
    i know whats exactly going to happen.. U'll get huge & blown up, then when u come off u will be back to what u were in about 3 weeks & u will be depressed..

I'm not being sarcastic, but this is what usually happens.

Although, i truly believe that there are some benefits of a low dose (15-20mg/day) dbol only cycle for like 6 weeks.. Moderate gains can be achieved w/ a little water retention. Especially if u are really lean.. it works a lot better. try for yourself & keep us posted.
    Interesting, but what would be the benefit of going this route vs say running T-Bol at higher mg ??

Quote Originally Posted by *Thiago* View Post
    Interesting, but what would be the benefit of going this route vs say running T-Bol at higher mg ??
    I'm not sure about t-bol, never tried it. But the benefit I believe (now i am not the guinea pig who tried this yet, but know ppl who have & heard ppl on this board a few years back who did) would be on a low dose dbol , your test levels don't diminish as fast & u make steady noticeable gains with little water retention.

For example (now keep in mind, very lean bodies mostly): If u take say 15-20mgs/day for 6-8 weeks w/ proper liver support, u will gain 10lbs & then maybe lose 5lbs of water.. If you keep a good diet, those other 5lbs become muscle gain.

Now if u take a heavy dbol only dose of 40mgs in a short period (4weeks) you will gain weight (mostly water, say 15lbs) very fast, but the faster u gain, the faster u lose coming off. Most likely u will probly lose all 15lbs.

Its a hard one to figure out.. Back in the day & still bodybuilders today do this low dose only as a whats called a bridge between their next cycles to keep their strength.. PLEAS DON'T TAKE MY WORD AS WRITTEN DOCUMENT.. These are experiences that need to be tried because everybody is different.. JUST BE SMART ABOUT HOW U PROCEED W/ PROPER PRECAUTIONS & LIVER SUPPORT & PCT.

JUST MY 2 CENTS.. GOOD LUCK

cheers bro
    ive heard alot of stuff about dbol cycles like u say ive heard about the low dosage for a long period and then the bigger gains with high dosage short peroid but then losing rapidly when u come off.
    but a few guys at my gym i spoke to said they have done the exact same cycle ive done and then worked really hard in the gym wen coming off the dbol and been strict in eating well and kept a good amount of gains.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Would do it for longer than 4 weeks definately. Proper liver support, and you should be able to do 6-8. Use milk thistle, liv 52, and other supps, the more the merrier. Drink plenty of water, and have good fresh foods, no drinking whatsoever and you should be ok.

Since you won't be having any long acting injectables, I'd make sure to split into the most doses you can, so if you're going with 40 try 6-8 tabs a day split as many times before you go to bed.

Cheers mate I have milk thislte

I was wondering how to split them I have 5mg tabs and wasn't sure whether to take 2at a time 4times daily or 8 a day split up

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member
    How does anadrol compare to Dbol ?

I was wondering how to split them I have 5mg tabs and wasn't sure whether to take 2at a time 4times daily or 8 a day split up
    take 2 pils (10mgs total) 4x/day.. mostly every 3 hours.. i'd usually save the last dose a few hours before bedtime

Quote Originally Posted by alpmaster View Post
    Would do it for longer than 4 weeks definately. Proper liver support, and you should be able to do 6-8. Use milk thistle, liv 52, and other supps, the more the merrier. Drink plenty of water, and have good fresh foods, no drinking whatsoever and you should be ok.

Since you won't be having any long acting injectables, I'd make sure to split into the most doses you can, so if you're going with 40 try 6-8 tabs a day split as many times before you go to bed.
    agreed..

Cheers guys
    I'm looking forward to the end results of this dbol cycle seen ther are so many stories out ther of what will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DPDESIGN View Post
    How does anadrol compare to Dbol?
    i f u have a question, start a new thread.. But anyways, anadrol is very harsh & never recommended using alone..

I personally used it once w/ my second cycle w/ test cyp. & it didn't blow me up like it does most ppl, just gave me great strength, but cut it out at week 2 cause it gave me stomach problem where i couldn't even eat.. everybodies different.

Cheers guys
    I'm looking forward to the end results of this dbol cycle seen ther are so many stories out ther of what will happen.
    do what u need to do & report back in a few weeks

Will do mate
    I have a log set up in the "members cycle results" section if any1 wants to follow the progress.
    I'll try and get pics up asap

Hack da Squat is offline Junior Member

Split your daily intake throughout the day less sides that way, i do roughly evry 5-6hrs protein evry 3hrs an im eating like a pro rolled oats withj water in blender is mean 4 breaky an b4 training if you really wana blow up have b4 bed as well at lest 1cup per serv

Thread Information