Thread: letro

hendrira is offline Associate Member

letro

hey fellas ive done 4 cycles in the past with great safe results thanks to all the research and knowledge here but ive been on a blend of of 50mg tren , 50 mg prop, 50 mg mast for 12 weeks with awsome results andno sides except for the las week, sore itchy nipples and a lil bump behind them I am starting pct monday. my question is will it be ok just by going off with a proper pct or should i add letro? if so how much a day? thanks

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hendrira View Post
    hey fellas ive done 4 cycles in the past with great safe results thanks to all the research and knowledge here but ive been on a blend of of 50mg tren, 50 mg prop, 50 mg mast for 12 weeks with awsome results andno sides except for the las week, sore itchy nipples and a lil bump behind them I am starting pct monday. my question is will it be ok just by going off with a proper pct or should i add letro? if so how much a day? thanks
    i wish i can give you advice on the letro, but thats best for the guys with that experience on letro. i just wondered what your favorite reasons for adding masteron to your tren /test were, because i had thought about it.

B U to the M P

its a blend my guy makes and from what ive read in te pro for mast is it helps with estogen. correct me if im wrong guys

Quote Originally Posted by hendrira View Post
    its a blend my guy makes and from what ive read in te pro for mast is it helps with estogen. correct me if im wrong guys
    nope, i read in the masteron profile that you are correct. i just dont know to what strength or recovery strength if running post cycle problems. versus cycling for maintenance. but the profile says it is adequate. i was wondering if that was your reasoning. if so, then i think there something substantial in a consensus that its adequate for AI on cycle.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you're forming gyno then the mast is obviously not cutting it as an AI.

What's your planned pct?

I would start your pct and continue running nolva until it goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    If you're forming gyno then the mast is obviously not cutting it as an AI.

What's your planned pct?

I would start your pct and continue running nolva until it goes down.
    well, he did say he only runs .50mg of masteron . and in the masteron profile and article on AI support it does say you have to run 100 per day. and that you can actually run an unlimited mg of the stuff. i think it says, you may be able to get a way with .75 every day but that you just have to try your own response and possibly adjust up to 100.

so maybe half a dose just wasnt enough for him, especially if theres the possiblity of him being gyno prone? i wasnt prone for 15 or 18 years. then all of a sudden bam, yesterday happened.

Thread Information