Thread: E-a-g-l-e-s

Ozzy is offline Senior Member

E-a-g-l-e-s

Eagles over the Gnats

dg101 is offline Junior Member
    I'm with it, Ozzy.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    ...and to think McNabb was benched at one point in this season.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
    Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
    Hit 'Em High.
    And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

oh yeah philly

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i think the eagles are going to beat on the giants. the giants aren't the same team without plex and i think there going to have trouble scoring. i want to see the steelers play the eagles in the super bowl but its going to be tough for the eagles to beat carolina
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
    Hit 'Em High.
    And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

oh yeah philly
    My Man !! Yes sir
    I'm in Montgomeryville bro!!

PT
    if Mcnabb can stop crying about being benched for half a game when he was playing like shit and just get over it hopefully he can get the eagles to the super bowl so the steelers can beat them there
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

ahh pt we shall see. pittsburgh showed that if you can blitz, you can win. eagles can blitz. that would be illy for the phillies to win, then the eagles. like boston every year almost

PT
    pittsburgh's offensive line does suck and is there weakness but the ravens can blitz(2nd best only to pitt.) and we beat them twice this year. pittsburgh can beat just about any team with there defense but when rothlisberger get pressured and throws interceptions that are returned for touchdowns it impossible for our defense to win. if he just didnt make mistakes the steelers would be the most dangerous team in the nfl.

as for the eagles, my girl and her entire family are from state college and are die hard eagle fans. i personally like the team myself and have been rooting for them. i was so happy week 16 to see them beat dallas and have the bears and buc's lose so that they could make playoffs. if steelers cant win the superbowl i would love to see the eagles and having A. Samuels at cb. for them this year definatly helps

dg101 is offline Junior Member
    I agree PT, Samuel was a great addition. Was he worth all the money? Who knows, but he is definitely an upgrade. An all Pennsylvania super bowl would be crazy. I know a ton of steelers fans and have a feeling that it would get rowdy if we all got together for the big one. There is, however, a lot of football to be played before either team can be talking about it yet. But, it would be great to beat Pittsburgh again and bring that Lombardi trophy to Philly and put it right next to the Commissioner's trophy!

DG

ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member
    Eagels,, overrated scrubs, just like the flyers,
    The giants are gonna blow them out of the water, 38-10 GIANTS

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    21-17 Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by ClubberLangsUncle View Post
    Eagels,, overrated scrubs, just like the flyers,
    The giants are gonna blow them out of the water, 38-10 GIANTS
    LOL talk about overrated and you'll probably talk about the giants.

PT, i live near state college and most people love the steelers. i actually think byron leftwich is better than ben, the games he comes in, he does very well. but when the steelers lost to the giants and eagles they gave up a lot of sacks both times.

did you grow up in pitt?

PT
    yea i was born and raised in pitt but my girl was born in a little towm right outside state college called bellfonte. her entire family still lives there and we usually visit everyother month. it is split there between the steelers and eagles since state college is dead splat right in the middle of the state between both cities. her entire family loves philly but of course she is a pittsburgh fan because of me.

as for leftwich, i agree. ben was great the last 2 years but he is to unpredictable this year. he has his good games then his really bad games and since you dont get a 2nd chance in the playoffs i would go with byron. i have a feeling coach tomlin will pull ben at halftime and put byron in anyway. he can blame ben's problems on the injury but thats not the case. we beat washington during the regular season only because ben was pulled at halftime because of a injury. we couldnt move the ball or score a point in the 1st half but after replacing ben we started scoring and eating up the clock. ben is good but needs a really good qb coach to train him. he throws way to many pic's and holds onto the ball way to long.

ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member
    Dam, wierd, I lived in pitt for about 5 years, and now inbetween pitt and penn state. But Its 100% steeler country. As for Leftwich, his delivery is way to slow for the steeler o-line to protect him.

rdcrdrvr is offline New Member
    I grew up in central PA rooting for the Steelers during the Steel Curtain days and lived in Philly when I got out of school.

The Eagles are rocking now- they beat the Giants 17-14.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I would love to see the Eagles win this weekend.

pt, i moved out to lock haven, so right next to bellefonte. if you like wrestling, bellefonte vs central mountain (my hs) is always a good one. i know a couple kids from pitt. they all went to baldwin, TJ, or upper st clair high school

rdcrdrvr is offline New Member
    PT/T_Own- I went to Philipsburg-Osceloa HS a long time ago.When I was in school we had a pretty good team; Clearfield was always the local power though.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    pt, i moved out to lock haven, so right next to bellefonte. if you like wrestling, bellefonte vs central mountain (my hs) is always a good one. i know a couple kids from pitt. they all went to baldwin, TJ, or upper st clair high school
    my girls dad lives in a plan right down the road from bellfonte high school. they just remodled the entire school and doubled the size of it. she has 2 younger brothers who went there as well, 1 finished last year and the other 2 years ago. i know exactly were central mountain is because my girl's one cousin she is really close with went there after moving out of bald eagle

Quote Originally Posted by rdcrdrvr View Post
    PT/T_Own- I went to Philipsburg-Osceloa HS a long time ago.When I was in school we had a pretty good team; Clearfield was always the local power though.
    oh man.. not PO haha. we embarrass PO and bellefonte in soccer, and the last couple years we have beaten both in wrestling, bellefonte 3 times last year, on the way to 24-1 record and second place at state

bellefonte hs isn't bad, compared to the ones by philly, and probably pitt, its tiny. but yeah, i live down the road from CM, right above LHU

E-a-g-l-e-s

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^YES!! Nice game huh? (btw nice Av too ...that would make me wanna run 2 my fridge!)

very nice game. always good to see the giants lose

Thread Information