Thread: Back hair

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member

Back hair

I'm 27, HRT 300mg Test E every 2 weeks, on my 7th injection (but when I started it was every 3 weeks)

I also take: Albuterol, ECA stack, and am learning about DCP to maybe start later.

Never had back hair, now I do, after 2months of TRT.

I know with the test it's only natural to expect more hair growth....my girl doesn't like it though.

Is there anything I can take or do to minimize the hair growth?

I was going to shave but I've hear/read "it's okay to" and also "it'll make it worst". What should I do?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shave or wax. Not much you can do about it. Personally I shave or trim it as short as possible. I never had any either even in the 40s until I started TRT.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't be to vein about it, its just you reverting back to neanderthal state lol....have your girl shave it if it bothers you that much, but its best if you leave it alone. Also it could just be a natural development of your genes, does any other male members of the fam have back hair? at any age?

@Ironbeck, I'm adopted so I have no idea. The weird thing about the hair is it's in 3 random spots. Trapezius, center, and lower left side. All in a rectangular patch. Guess I'm just worried about shaving making it worse. But gotta do what I gotta do I guess lol.

Fari is offline New Member
    You can trim it so that it doesn't get thicker over time as it does with shaving, waxing it works best as it could actually reduce the hair growth in that spot.

Thanks Fari. Waxing sounds like the ticket then.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    My girl doesnt like for me to shave it off but I dont like body hair. It makes me feel like a caveman.
    I like barber clippers with a choice of guards that way you can just trim up if you like or remove it all.

I trimmed it with barber clippers this past week, growing back a lot slower than expected. A few of my friends needed haircuts (I cut hair on the side) so in exchange for what seemed in the moment to be a really awkward favor, they got a free haircut. lol.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Norelco makes a mens shaver called a body groomer. Its resonably priced, easy to use, waterproof and cordless (rechargable) it comes with two gaurds to cut to various lengths but for body hair just use it sans gaurds and it will cut the hair close but without the skin removal of a blade that tends to enlarge the hair folicle over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Norelco makes a mens shaver called a body groomer. Its resonably priced, easy to use, waterproof and cordless (rechargable) it comes with two gaurds to cut to various lengths but for body hair just use it sans gaurds and it will cut the hair close but without the skin removal of a blade that tends to enlarge the hair folicle over time.
    http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CIQBEPMCMAQ

Is this what you're talking about?

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Oh it will get worse. My wife shaves my back and it used to only take like 10 seconds because it was just one little spot. Now it takes about 10 minutes and she's cussing the whole time. But man do I purr like a walrus while she's shaving it.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The hair on my back spread from a few spots to all over and it became thicker and darker. I also started growing black hair on my shoulders. It is sparse, but they get long if I don't keep up with my trimming. The hair on my shoulders had previously been short, blond and almost invisible. No longer.

Thanks androgens!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Speaking as a experienced caveman (had back since 16yrs) I shaved it once in my life...mistake!, I felt like a porky pine when it started to grow back, but my dads the same way, we r friggin covered completely except our spines. Only met one person in my life as hairy, I'm talking saschawsh.

Electrolysis is what your looking for...google it

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    Norelco bodygroomer is great, give that a try.

SilverBuilt is offline Junior Member
    Nair can be kinda slippy, be careful, i've slipped more than once putting it on myself. lol

Thread Information