Thread: Liquid Accutane

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member

Liquid Accutane

So I ordered Liquid accutane from a trusted source a couple months back to clear up my acne that i've had all my life. I don't have too bad of acne but after my first cycle of test E it got pretty out of hand. I've been taking 25ML everyday for about a month and a half but I dont see any results yet. I know the typically full duration is about 6 months, I have noticed my face isn't as oily, my lips are a little chapped most of the time. But as far as the actual clearing up of acne on my face/shoulders/back it really hasn't cleared up at all. I wouldn't say it's worse, but I still have break outs all the time.

The way i've been administrating it is with drawing it with the oral syringe and putting in on a tiny piece of bread and just swallowing the bread as that way I dont have to deal with the TERRIBLE taste of the accutane. As it's still being absorbed in my body, do you think this has an effect on how it works? Should I just man up and pour the syringe in my mouth?

If anyone has any experience with liquid accutane, anything would be helpful! Thanks!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BallerBoi
    So I ordered Liquid accutane from a trusted source a couple months back to clear up my acne that i've had all my life. I don't have too bad of acne but after my first cycle of test E it got pretty out of hand. I've been taking 25ML everyday for about a month and a half but I dont see any results yet. I know the typically full duration is about 6 months, I have noticed my face isn't as oily, my lips are a little chapped most of the time. But as far as the actual clearing up of acne on my face/shoulders/back it really hasn't cleared up at all. I wouldn't say it's worse, but I still have break outs all the time.

The way i've been administrating it is with drawing it with the oral syringe and putting in on a tiny piece of bread and just swallowing the bread as that way I dont have to deal with the TERRIBLE taste of the accutane. As it's still being absorbed in my body, do you think this has an effect on how it works? Should I just man up and pour the syringe in my mouth?

If anyone has any experience with liquid accutane, anything would be helpful! Thanks!
    I used/use liquid accutane and always just squirt it in my mouth and swallow some water, your way is very different, at the end of the day you are still ingesting it I guess, but I recommend u just man up

I think it was about the 4-6 week mark I really started clearing up and before I knew it all gone, suffered from very dry lips though, and ran it on a few months after clear at low dose.

I assume u mean mg not ml?, I started off at 20 but kicked it up to 30mg which was my sweet spot, may have even gone to 40 I honestly cant remember, but when I did it made a world of difference,

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply! I guess ill just start putting it into my mouth. I meant mg not ML sorry about that. I'll try upping my dose a tiny bit, i still have faith it will work. At first i thought maybe it was fake but my lips are chapped and face is always dry so I know it must be real.

I'll just stick with it until the bottle is gone and see where Im at by then

Thread Information