Thread: razjunk

Razor is offline Banned

razjunk

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight11 View Post
    I know that slin is very dangerous and am still in the researching phase. I finally found a source to get some humalog. I was wondering what's the difference between the different types that they have. They carry Humalog liquid 100u/ml 10ml solution and Humalog Mix75/25 suspension Solution 25/75 15 ml (5x3ml). What is the difference and what type would be best for what we use it for?
    There should be no noob questions about slin, if there is you have not researched enough and should not be messing with it. These questions show you have no idea what your doing and should not be messing with the most dangerous kind of slin like Humalog

edit:
    sorry I read that wrong...I thought you were already taking it. ive used slin a lot, it is dangerous, humalog is more dangerous that what I used which was humalin R. just read as much as you can from red baron and the elites. D7M and Marcus know pretty much everything about slin usage.
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Read his post. He isn't using it. And he is researching it. So during his research had a question and posted it.
    He is doing exactly what he should be doing.
    Great job again of showing what a tool you are.
    AR Rules and Regs
    "No bashing or personal attacks... lets have fun..."

Wow and here we go with another gixxer hates razor thread....how long has it been since the last one? A week, I think we broke a record..now this whole thread is going to get trashed because of you and your immature behavior and hatred towards me.

Sorry OP, never wanted this, just looking out for you. Some people can never just move on.

you treat every single keystroke on here like its life or death, i simply told the guy to be carefull.
    How was telling him to be safe and that slin is dangerous make you act like I gve him a death sentence...I said its dangerous be carefull!! Using or not using he still needs to be careful...you hatred for me far extends this little dispute in which I told someone to be careful and its obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight11 View Post
    I know that slin is very dangerous and am still in the researching phase. I finally found a source to get some humalog. I was wondering what's the difference between the different types that they have. They carry Humalog liquid 100u/ml 10ml solution and Humalog Mix75/25 suspension Solution 25/75 15 ml (5x3ml). What is the difference and what type would be best for what we use it for?
    Hey man sorry I read that wrong thought you already sourced it and were talking it, slin is dangerous. Just be careful please
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Stop making excuses. You do shit all the time. The other day you excuse was your having a bad week. Today its drinks. You always have some bs excuse. It s just how you are.
    AR Rules and Regs

Hello I apologized, and its not even about you but since you want to make it about you then I will always be taller, leaner and stronger than you even with my excuses....
    Last edited by Razor; 09-03-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    I seen your numbers your not stronger. Lol. Your not leaner. And you can't fix your mental handicap.
    So what your taller. Wow. Lol. You think I'm insecure cause of my height.
    AR Rules and Regs

So we make fun of the disabled and handicap now. Stay classy San Diego.
    I am leaner..my numbers are higher and I weigh more than you and im sub 12%bf, and i out weigh you
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 02:11 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Yea, that was a pic from last week. Considering i didnt work out since April cause of an injury. That was my first day back in the gym in 4 months. Ill bounce right back. And no your not stronger. I seen you posts you lifts. Im not going to it and debate it. Ill ge t my size back. You will always be mentally unstable. You can inject what ever you want. You will always be damaged goods and alone.
    You dont have an understanding of war and what it does to people, I'm damaged goods..???? Dont you have like diabetes and HRT like for forever and auto immune diseases and stuff as well? At least im damaged from being there for my country what did you do?

And Im going to 225 @ 10% by the end of this competition, beat me too it then with all your talk

and i started at 160lbs a year and half ago, what did you start at?

Yea, that was a pic from last week. Considering i didnt work out since April cause of an injury. That was my first day back in the gym in 4 months. Ill bounce right back. And no your not stronger. I seen you posts you lifts. Im not going to it and debate it. Ill ge t my size back. And,my abs are out more then yours
    You will always be mentally unstable. You can inject what ever you want. You will always be damaged goods and alone. Stop the steroids and peptides and go back on your prosaic
    IM not on steroids , cant you read??? I have not taken a steroid if close to 1.5 years. And you have no idea about anything peptide related to me so please refrain from giving me advice on that, ill go with swifto or imola's judgement on what peptides are good to use.

AR Rules and Regs
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Since my dad was in a war. I have plenty of friends that went to iraq. Nobody cries like you. Your fvcking pathetic and an insult yo marines. There are people who come back with missing limbs that make less excuses then you. Your fvcking sad.
    And again you have another excuse.
    AR Rules and Regs

So your dad went to war and you think you know what its like. Considering my one of my brothers lost his legs, again you have no idea what your taking about and are a db. You dont even know what the Marines or War is, you live in a gym and strip clubs your whole life. Thats whats pathetic
    Last edited by Razor; 09-03-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    lol ok razor. I wouldnt trade my looks for yours. my job or life style for yours. and we all know my wife for any girl you can keep around for more then 2 week until she notices your nuts.

You do realize we wouldnt have had this again tonight if once again you didnt post bullshit wrong info.
    AR Rules and Regs

You and your wife dont even live together, quit bullshitting..and no my nuts are just fine since ive only run a cycle of test dbol and gh.. unlike how much shit have you run in your life. your dependent on steroids . I am not...

So we are measuring ball size now, a ball measuring contest on the internet..haha!!. i thought i was called a dick measuring contest...stay in those night clubs and strip clubs, they are good for you. I live and work in the open air and beach and clean environment.

Wrong info? I said dont take it if your dont know what your doing..I then after you said he was not taking it I said MY BAD@!! jeesus man grow up, how old are you?
    Last edited by Razor; 09-03-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    nuts in as mentally nuts you fvcking retard. Why cant you ever read correctly?
    AR Rules and Regs

4.0GPA in hs, 3.7GPA in College at Texas, Magna Laude, honor grad in school of infantry, run two of my own business's and work for the navy..yea im so retarded..
    arnt you like a doorguy at strip clubs half your life and now work at one?

I really wish i lived close to SD
    please dont move here, you would ruin the city with your bad attitutde

nuts in as mentally nuts you fvcking retard. Why cant you ever read correctly?
    and my wife does live with me, i dont update you on my personal situation. She is just in Belarus visiting family. Once again you post wrong shit. I really wish i lived close to SD
    How are you not banned for the language you use around here and the way you break all the rules?
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    im out im not going to sit and argue with you. I'm annoyed i did this much. Im just counting the time until your gone permanently
    yea your doing your best to try to make me slip up, but picking on me will gain you nothing, you keep flaming me you will be gone for breaking the rules

AR Rules and Regs

i can count about 10 bashing and personal attacks just in this thread.
    Last edited by Razor; 09-03-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    no im not. I have in the past. I do some consulting/ managing at clubs. Its not my real job. Yea when i was younger i bounced at strip bars it wasnt a career. it was fun and make alot of money. So? Your going to try and make fun of it, You used to pm me asking me questions about it. Saying how cool that would be to do.
    Again you dont know what your talking about.
    I wanna see all the pm's that you keep making up that you said I sent you and everyone else..pics or it didnt happen....why would I say thats cool when I dont like you..being a doorguy has got to be the worst job in the world...

what are we arguing about again..oh i told OP not to take slin before he researched it enough..shoot me...

i think the other hall of famers and vets got this place covered without you
    Last edited by Razor; 09-03-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Lol you really can't read. I just said she is in Belarus. Aww its like talking to a child. Should i use smaller words?
    AR Rules and Regs

SO I told OP not to take slin cause its dangerous and you blow my effing head off even after I apologized and recognized he had not started to take it???????

This has nothing to do with you!!!

Well skype with her or write her a letter, im sure she would like it rather than spending all your time with Razor. she might get jealous
    Last edited by Razor; 09-03-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Razor- have you ever noticed that although it's not actually "against the rules", we don't make negative stupid immature condescending comments about pics that people post of themselves on here, not to noobs and damn sure not to staff? Do you realize how stupid you sound when you post immature bullshlt like oh well I'm leaner than you or I'm stronger or bigger than you just b/c you get called out on making retarded posts. I could give a fvck less if gix is 4' tall 300lbs at 35% body fat, he's still forgotten more about this than you'll ever know.

LMFAO and while we're in a pissing contest I'm ALOT leaner than you and got about 30lbs on you. But unlike you, I could give a fvck less about it and wouldn't ever try to make myself seem superior to someone else just because of my BF% or weight. This is really some 3rd grade bvllshit and shows what kind of person you really are. It's not your fault though, it's just b/c of PTSD, it's all good.
    Thank you for your valuable input, Im glad you leaner then me good for you, keep up the good work, your older than me and been using gear and training much longer than I have. you been using gear for years right? I got all my gains done with a light cycle of test, dbol and GH and slin in less than 2 years. And kept them all even after an e2 crash..who else has done that, then got gyno ontop of that and got rid of it still kept all my gains and size and strength..

What is against the rules is flaming members, again people getting involved in nothing that has to do with them. I told the kid to be carefull

I simply told him slin was dangerous, regardless if he is using or not using it, does that make any difference, its still dangerous.

Ive seen the difference in How the Hall of Famers like Marcus and Ronnie and Swifto and the rest of them, always no BS, no personal attacks and 100% honest and legit about everything, clearly you two have a long way to go. They never take sides or disrespect anyone ever, you and I could learn from them still.

I would have left long time ago if it was not for Marcus Swifto, Spy and Ronnie and the rest of those great guys. 100% respect

I could care less what you two think of me or anyone else. In the end the Elites Hall of Famers knowledge and help will help me get to where I want to be and the rest is just internet noise.

I only seek the best for others and myself, all you guys want to do is tear me down for trying
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    This is what I aspire too Im watching this and doing my pushups..you guys just want to tear me down, I never hurt anyone here. Only here to learn from the Hall of Famers and help others achieve what I could and can.

My sacrifice, My Motivation
    Semper Fi

Razor is offline Banned
    The only reason guys like Marcus, Swifto, or Ronnie don't respond to call out your constant incorrect and bullshlt advise is because they're busy with legitimate, credible members who aren't a waste of their time.
    Maybe you should be like them, your words cant hurt me...its a iphone app..
    Yea your right heart, I lied about everything I went from 160-200, never used any gear and have no idea what Im doing despite my gains in 1.5 years and never losing any even being off everything. with all my pics and documenting everything im not credible. where are all your progress pics gains, and results..your a faceless name on here. at least I have the balls to show my face and back up my gains with progress pics and i keep everyone updated on what I am doing. IM such a phony...where did this 40lbs come from
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Maybe you should have done that ^^^^^.

I'm done.
    Tricky as ever with the quotes, thats not all I said. As long as the hall of famers are still here im not going anywhere.

Two weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor
    disappointing, always liked you
    I don't and never have had anything against you. Whatever issues you have with other guys on here are not with me.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman
    Haha all in good fun bro

If we can't have a run at each other every once in a while then we're taking ourselves too seriously. Hell, at least I didn't make a comment about your happy trail per your request.

Although my timing might have been a little off.......

I've caught plenty of shit on here in the past, you just gotta have thick skin.
    ^^seemed like a really nice guy
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    That's what's he's doing mate, he's doing the right thing and asking questions. Is he ready to inject such a dangerous drug no. So the more questions he asks the better. No such thing as a stupid question, obviously by the level of this question it shows the lack of depth in his research to date.
    Yes I know mate, I thought he was already taking it!! Read above

I just dont want to see anyone get hurt with slin. its dangerous
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    What are you 5? Im rubber your glue. Seriously wtf is wrong with you.
    AR Rules and Regs

Oh no thats just reality it means nothing in the end what you sayd.. I thought you were done..its a iphone app, you think it really matters in real life what you slam me with..i just walk to the beach and surf and talk to girls, workout and make money and do it all over again the next day
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Actually yes. Should i look for the pm's were you asking me to forgive you and that you were literally crying over all this. And im sure others can comment about you crying , pming and calling the peoples numbers yoy have. Yea its an i phone app that makes you cry
    AR Rules and Regs

Yes please looks for the pm's I know I sent you asking forgiveness and saying sorry, such a bad thing for me to do..what was a I thinking, if you wrong someone you apologize..or I guess that is the wrong thing to do..

I dont think I ever shed a tear over you or anyone else. Im curious why you care who's phone numbers I have, does that affect you in anyways as long and i dont have yours and you dont have mine we should be good to go right??..so I have a lot of friends. and talk to them on the phone....big deal..why do you care? When people actually care about you and vice versa you tend to make friends and have peoples phone numbers/facebooks/emails and we help each other. You just fear what you cant control, which is that aspect of my life and me for that matter.

Everyone knows we dont like each other but how irresponsible and immature is it to argue and flame me every chance you get on the open forum..it only discredits you as a "vet" for not keeping his cool and showing maturity.

My friends like Atomi, Misery, Mrs Misery, Ink, Imola, Ramacher, Jasc and Austin and Honkey and 100 more just be out of there minds to be friends with me.

Ive never hurt a soul on here or treated anyone the way you guys treat me everyday. But I deal with it and move on, eventually your hate will get the best of you.. I dont hate you, I may not like you very much but you hate hate hate me..and you never even met me, you know some posts on an internet forum and base this whole convoluted mess about me like your god and you know everything about me, you dont know anything about me and you never will cause you cant see past your hatred..You will never let that go and there is nothing I can do about that. So you can either keep flaming and harassing me on here, or keep it in private. your doing the board no service or helping anyone by this rational of harassing me everyday. You live on the east coast and I live on the west coast, we are never going to meet or like each other so why dont you just give it up and act like a adult and move on with your life.

Sure I have some problems, who doesn't when did I say I knew everything or that I was perfect? I dont know everything, I know somethings and with those some things have made good progress in a short amount of time..if that makes me a quack so be it. But ill take my gains and knowledge and keep pushing forward to my ultimate goal.

Do you even have a goal? If you dont maybe you should get one and stop focusing on me so much and worry about yourself..who am I to you? Just a screen name on a phone that you hate so much..quit hating on your phone man!! its just a phone!!

I have a goal to get to 225 @ 10%

We can all grow up and move on none of this matters to anyone anymore cept you, nobody cares about what you think of me..so you dont like me, this isnt american idol..i dont have to get voted on, its just old already nobody cares anymore.
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    You want pure Humalog not a mix. Any mix is X percent Humalog and then X percent slower acting insulin . So a 75/25 would be 25% slow acting slin and a 50/50 well 50/50 LOL

Anyway back to the basics, when on slin you want to avoid fats at all cost. IE no fats eaten or active in the stomach ( don't eat fat for at least 3 hrs before injection or the active life of the insulin being used after the injection, which in the case of Humalog is about 3 hours) So the quicker acting the slin is the easier this goal will be to achieve. Even with Humalog this is a 6 hr window of no fats being consumed.
    Back on point...good points..even with the faster acting humlog you still have a 6 hour window..thats why i never did slin everyday...cause I needed more fats..
    Last edited by Razor; 09-04-2012 at 01:54 AM.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    my experiences with slin were that it added good strength, a bit of size, all of which pissed right off within 2wks of discontinuation.

my advice? if not competing at a high level then dont bother with it, just not worth the danger mate.......
    did u stAck it with growth?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    test

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    test
    oh it's working all right....wow!! wtf was that???

edit: i think i have been given special powers by the Admin. govern yourselves accordingly
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 09-05-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Thread Information