marcus300 interviews DSM4LIFE

marcus300: Well this is going to be interesting, here goes. Where do you live and do you like living there?
DSM4LIFE: I live in Philadelphia, PA and love it.

marcus300: What are your stats?
DSM4LIFE: 5’6 170lbs 14% BF

marcus300: How old are you?
DSM4LIFE: 28

marcus300: How long have you been training for?
DSM4LIFE: 7-8 years

marcus300: Do you ever cycle AAS?
DSM4LIFE: I have once before but I feel at the time I wasn’t ready. I won’t make that mistake again.

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
DSM4LIFE: I work for a utility company (I don’t go into details anymore than that on here).

Members question:Why do you mostly speak through pictures?
DSM4LIFE: For laughs.

marcus300: Do you have a close relationship with your family?
DSM4LIFE: I do. My family is my rock. I don’t know what I would do without them.

Members question: How did friends and family take the news you was gay?
DSM4LIFE: So far it’s been 100% positive. Very supportive family and friends.

marcus300: Let’s get the gay questions out of the way. When did you know you were gay?
DSM4LIFE: My first experience with another man was in 1st grade. Yes, I know it sounds odd but it was. When we had to go to the bathroom in school we always had to pick a partner to go for safety. I always picked this kid named Andy and he always picked me. Let’s just say we would do more than just go to the bathroom when we got there. I didn’t know I was gay at that time was just having fun. I must have “officially” known at about 17-18.

Members question: If he could actually choose 1 member off this board to sleep with, who would it be?
DSM4LIFE: I couldn’t pick since I personally don’t know anyone here. I don’t sleep around.

marcus300: you have a partner?
DSM4LIFE: I do. Been together little over 3 years.

marcus300: Are you openly gay in your daily life?
DSM4LIFE: I am to my family and friends. I am not at my place of employment as it could jeopardize my career.

Members question:why are you afraid to "come out" in certain areas of your life?
DSM4LIFE: I wouldn’t say I’m afraid but more selective. The biggest/hardest decision for me is to come out at work. I know for a fact that it could negatively affect my career. A guy at my place came out and I was a witness to the bosses in secret bash this guy and laugh at him behind his back while I was in the room. If they only knew right ? Keep your enemies even closer… It sucks but that’s life.

A lot of people have heard me say “treat people the way you want to be treated.” Sure it’s a nice saying but at times it’s more difficult than you might think. I know this first hand.

I grew up in a household of racists. I am not proud of it but that’s how it was back in my parents’ time. I was raised at that time to hate black people just for their skin color. At a young age I could even say the “N” word in my house without my parents yelling at me. Thinking back on it now it’s just amazing. You would think growing up in a household like this I would have been a racist for the remainder of my life. As I grew up and started thinking on my own I really gave all this a lot of thought. In school I made some black friends and quickly realized there was no difference between my white and black friends. Some of my black friends were more enjoyable to hang out with than my other(white) friends. The meaning of that word changed for me. I stopped using that word and just from me not bringing it up my friends eventually did as well.
Most of us have been in situations where a friend or family member might have beaten someone physically/mentally just because someone was “different.” In my eyes it takes a true man to stand up and voice his opinion when going against the grain. Even doing something small as to walk away and not participate can go a long way. We are all different in one way or another but at the same time we are the same. So next time you go to throw a hurtful word or fist just take a step back and really question what/why you are doing it. Ask yourself how it would make you feel if someone were to treat your mother/father/sister/brother the same way.

Members question: What are the main reasons why you think gay couple have the right to adopt a child?
DSM4LIFE: There are millions of unwanted children in this world and for people to say they shouldn’t be placed with a couple that will love as their own is simply mind-boggling. This is a topic that hits home because I do want to adopt when I am ready. Another part of the adoption process that seems odd is why it cost people thousands of dollars. Some loving couples want to adopt but can’t afford to spend 10K (read an article where the couple stated this figure).

Members question: If there was one thing you could change in your personality what would it be any why would you change it?
DSM4LIFE: There is nothing I can think of that I would change.

marcus300: Have you ever been with a woman and if so, how did that feel for you?
DSM4LIFE: I have been with more than a handful of women. How did it feel ? Good. Just because I am gay/bi doesn’t mean I am repulsed by women. I have had multiple LTR’s with women and enjoyed them all.

Members question: What are the main reasons why you think gay couple have the right to adopt a child?
DSM4LIFE: There are millions of unwanted children in this world and for people to say they shouldn’t be placed with a couple that will love as their own is simply mind-boggling. This is a topic that hits home because I do want to adopt when I am ready. Another part of the adoption process that seems odd is why it cost people thousands of dollars. Some loving couples want to adopt but can’t afford to spend 10K (read an article where the couple stated this figure).

marcus300: Where have you travelled to?
DSM4LIFE: I don’t travel as much as I would like but that is going to change soon. Only place I have been that I consider “traveling” is Aruba. It was an awesome experience

marcus300:Where would you most like to go?
DSM4LIFE: Italy.

marcus300: Why do you continually post gay pics on the forum?
DSM4LIFE: I do it for a couple of reasons. One reason being that I love that a “gay pic” makes people squirm in their seats. Sorry but I just find it amusing. Another reason, it points out peoples hypocritical views. When someone rants that my picture is disgusting and complains to the admin that I should be banned I just sit back allow them to rant . I then go on to explain the other side of the coin. I reverse the situation to allow them to see it from my point of view. I go on to tell them posting pictures of half naked women repulses me and makes me feel uncomfortable which normally at that point they realize how ridiculous their argument is. The member normally becomes upset that I made him look dumb in front of other members so then they start reaching for the “God , didn’t make use this way for a reason “ statement. The argument ends there for me.

marcus300: Who would you most like to meet from AR?
DSM4LIFE: There are a lot of members that I have become friends with on here but I would like to meet either BO or Rulh. I would like to have a sit down dinner with either of them to try and pry more into their brains and try to figure out why they do/say the things they do.

marcus300:What makes you angry in life?
DSM4LIFE: Greed.

marcus300:Worse experience of your life?
DSM4LIFE: Death of a close family member. It’s a wound that will never heal.

marcus300: Best experience of your life?
DSM4LIFE: When I got a college degree and had the feeling of making my parents proud of me.

marcus300:If you could change something what you did in your past, what would that be?
DSM4LIFE: I would live my life for me and worry less about what other people think.

marcus300: What kind of diet do you follow?
DSM4LIFE: Well with my 14% BF you can see I haven’t been as stick as I once was. I have never wanted the “beach body” but more of a powerbuilders body. I want to be strong/look strong. I don’t need abs but I need mass. So in my mind if I was 180-190 at 12% BF I would be happy.

marcus300: What hobbies do you have apart from AR and the gym?
DSM4LIFE: I enjoy racing streetbikes / gaming / lifting/ building motors (still learning) dealing with mostly import turbo cars / spending time with family friends.

marcus300: 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
DSM4LIFE: 1) Lots of money so I could take care of my parents without them having to work another day in their life. 2) To have children in the next 5 years. 3) People around the world would start treating other people they way they would like to be treated.