marcus300 interviews calgarian

marcus300: Where about's in the world do you live?
calgarian: Calgary,AB, Canada.

marcus300: What are your current stats?
calgarian: well currently i am 240 but just came off of cycle so i don't know how much i weight. I am 6 feet tall, 14% bf.

marcus300: How old are you?
calgarian: 35

marcus300: Are you married, have any children?
calgarian: Yep married for 12 years and have one 3.5 years old .

marcus300: Have you ever cheated on your wife?
calgarian: yes (that's all i m going to say)

Members question: What is your ideal woman? Both physically and emotionally?
calgarian:I am a ass and boob man. Most ppl think that i like big women...that's not true actually (sorry guys) . My wife is my ideal woman she is my high school sweet heart and I love her still after knowing her 17 years. She is emotionally stable and way stronger then I am , she is always there when we were facing hard times in the past. She gets upset when I am upset and happy when I am.

marcus300: What do you do for a living?
calgarian: I am a Programmer/Analyst. I work for one the Big home builder here in Calgary besides that I also do private software consulting.

marcus300: When did you first start taking steroids and what would you say has been the most productive cycle?
calgarian: Well I was put on TRT at the age of 32 (hurray) that spiked the interest in AAS. Last cycle that I ran was the most productive I gained size + cut more and the best part is alcohol stop having an affect on me (ask KP)

Members question: You seem to be an avid user of HGH. What brands have you used so far?
calgarian: So far Elite HGH blue top had 300 ius of it and almost running out of them I have to see which one I will use. will give Chinese blue top a try.

marcus300:Have you ever used rec drugs?
calgarian Only herb once and then swear never again according to the ppl ard me i turned into one pushy SOB personally i think it makes me insane

marcus300: What kind of diet do you adhere to?
calgarian: high protein low carb diet. I lost about 60 lbs on that went from 280 to 220. I am thinking of going to kETO DIET (thanks to Bert) so i can reduce my bf% more then use thinking of using Tren M, 1g of test and masteron E as my next cycle but its still in my head.

Members question: Were you ever swindled by purchasing AAS?
calgarian: One guy from this board tried to do that to me a long time ago (my first cycle) Not only i got the goods and then some....so no never happened to me plus i know locals here now so no more western union lol.

marcus300: What as been your biggest accomplishment?
calgarian: me losing 60 lbs in one year is very close to the top.

marcus300: If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change?
calgarian: I have this smart ass mouth that sometimes runs faster then my brain and sometimes I end up hurting ppl unwillingly if i want to change that what i will change just to clarify I hurt ppl feeling most of the time willingly that doesn't count.

marcus300: What would you change about your past?
calgarian: When I was really young i got mumps disease that fvcked up alot of things for me, me being on TRT is one of the reason. if I had prevention injection i wouldn't be in this situation .....That's the only thing i will change about my past.

marcus300: What is your worse and best body part?
calgarian: Worst abs (I want six packs), best body part(s) bi and chest.

marcus300: What does a typical day look like for you?
calgarian:I wake up Early like 330 am go to gym ard 430 then go to work my job start 7 and finish at 4pm then I just hang out with family.

marcus300: Who would you most like to meet from AR and why?
calgarian Ok this is in NO PARTICULAR ORDER so I dont want to hear any whinning about it
Bertuzzi (this coming Saturday) Manicc, Sigman, Moose,007(cause he promised he will have a line up of the women in the hotel lobby for me ), igi, stack_it (ok which one of u assholes I missed?) If i missed ur name I apologize but gimme a break I had a rough morning and no i don't want to talk about it Marcus....

Members question: You recently had an outing with fellow member KP, tell us about what happened that night and what was it like hanging out with another board member? Also, who is better looking, you or KP?
calgarian: Actually nothing interesting happened that night besides the fact that he punched a red neck for blowing the smoke in his face ,lol. But last week me, KP and Bert and Bert's GF hung out in Edmonton and all we did was sit and talk and had great time together, Just want to thank KP for his hospitality. Good looking Me or KP? who you think I am ,DSM? As I always tell Ghtto doesn't matter who is sexy all it matters who gets the most girls....lol

marcus300: What makes you come to AR every day and post?
calgarian:It is like a second family to me now. I try to post in the Lounge cause its easier and laid back here I tried to go into Q&A section but I dont have the patience to put up with the shit that goes on here.

marcus300: Where in the world have you travelled to?
calgarian:Singapore, Sri lanka, Bangkok, Canada that's about it and for the record I went to Bangkok with wife....

Members question:What would you like to achieve in life?
calgarian: I would like to raise my kid(s) right. Give them everything they desire be the best dad I could be just like my dad was. We have big family and he raised all of us right.

Members question: Many people may not know it due to your typical clever, entertaining and outlandish comments on the board, but I know you're a guy with a very big heart and have gone out of your way to help friends in trouble. Do you feel like you put up a wall so people don't get to know the real you? If so, why?
calgarian:Oh dear, i know who asked this question. There is a old saying in my culture " i had money and friends I gave money to my friends and i lost both" It happened to me ALOT and I mean a lot and the person who asked this question knows what happened most recently. I just believe in Karma if I did good to someone it will come back to me good as well. The Only reason I put up a wall is that I am tired of getting hurt and loosing friends. Plus its a internet no one cares about who you really are, the guys I talk to personally knows what kind of a person I am .

marcus300: 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
calgarian: well I have everything the man would want ( i am a glass half full kinda guy) but if I have to pick...top of the list that i would never want to see a child suffer in this world. I want to have more intelligence. and more AAS that include unlimited supply of HGH

I just want to thank you Marcus for taking the time to do the interview