Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jit864 is offline New Member

best var dosage?

I have tried just about everything but anavar . I was wandering what the best dose was for a guy who is 5'9" 200 lbs.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good question, I don't recall seeing that in the forum before.

40-60mgs ED.

Do some searches, there are PLENTYYYYYY of Var threads.

M.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    40mgs seems like a good starting point...Give that a try and adjust the dose accordingly.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    im tryinfg to find out how to break up the doses, twice a day?

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jit864
    I have tried just about everything but anavar. I was wandering what the best dose was for a guy who is 5'9" 200 lbs.
    depends how much Var you have, and i what your taking with it, if anything at all. I wouldn't do less then 50mg/ED though, 60mg/ED would probably be ideal but again it would help to know if your stacking it with something or how exactly you plan on running it?

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the active life of var is 8-12 hours!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    60mg worked good for me, Ive got similar stats as yours too

Taurus is offline Member
    i'm doing 75mg for 10 weeks. just coming up to the end of week 8. i have done no cardio, and have lost a significant amount of body fat... my arms have gained in size and my upper body looks more cut and more thicker... great stuff!

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    at 175 lbs im taking 40mg per day along with 750 sus a week

joeybenz is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently taking 75mg the pumps are insane. It's cutting me up really good

go4gold is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    at 175 lbs im taking 40mg per day along with 750 sus a week
    how is this cycle going for you bro, looking at something similar.
    mine is prop though instead of the sus. Was going to use the sus, but lots told me to try the prop and my cycle should have no bloat.
    prop week 1-10 150mg/eod
    var weeks 2-10 80mg/ed

but yeah man, want to know what your gains have been ansd what the results are looking like for ya.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I tried 60mg of an anavar only tryout and it worked great. I am over 200lbs. I am gonna run it as part of an upcoming test cycle at 80mg daily and see what happens. Alot of comments are that people really see a difference between 40 and 80. I will have to experiment.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have ran up to 60mgs ED and have seen great results. Running 100mgs for 6 weeks in my upcoming cycle. Can honestly say that I have never seens any sides with only great gains at 60mgs, cant wait for 100..........

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I've just capped my own var @25mg per cap, it will be my first run with var and I'm undecided whether to go for 75 or 100mg ed.
    I don't run Dbol 'cause it gives me kidney pains even at lower dosages, I know var is reputed to be alot milder but do you guys think I should start with 75mg or jump in @ 100mg?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I did 100mg for 8 weeks as part of my last cycel. Ripped me up as well. Your Cholesterol will take a beating so take some supps to fix that .

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I did 100mg for 8 weeks as part of my last cycel. Ripped me up as well. Your Cholesterol will take a beating so take some supps to fix that .
    What would you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    What would you recommend?
    Really glad you asked that question

This is from Bryan2 (supplement guru):

Regarding cholesterol health (The list will be in order of effectiveness)

At the top of the list is niacin

The best form is sustained release
    Next come the regular form (but be aware these two can and will cause the skin to become a flushed red for a few minutes after you take it) nothing wrong it’s just a slight side effect

There is however a version that eliminates this referred to as flush free niacin

A general dose for cholesterol health is around 1000-1500mgs daily but if using the flush free version a dose of 2000-3000 mgs is preferred as this version is slightly weaker acting.

EFAs
    Are up towards the top of the list as well as they work very efficiently at cholesterol maintenance. These are referred to the Omegas 3,6,9 they are found in flax and fish oils which are most commonly used for bodybuilding purposes.

Red yeast riceDoseage:1200mg-2400mg Ed
    Red yeast rice is basically fermented rice that shares the same active ingredients as the main stream prescription cholesterol lowering statins that are on the market. It is known to have a decent effect on cholesterol maintenance. However it is only beneficial to use for short periods of time such as up to 3-4 weeks before the cycle and continued throughout PCT. It should also be noted that this particular product is known to lower concentrations of COQ10 in the heart and liver so either a pre made supplement including this or additional supplementation of COQ10 at 300mg per day will be needed.

Sesathin

Sesathin is an excellent product that has many aspects that are beneficial to the bodybuilding community; one of these happens to be beneficial specifically for cholesterol maintenance and repair.

A short read up can be found at wwwdotavantlabsdotcom/main.php(dot to be replaced with a . to access)

Allicin:
    An extract found in Garlic which is shown to lower blood pressure and lipid levels. It also has established reports of its ability to fight cancer. Purer forms of the extract are shown to be the best.

Policosanol:
    Doseage: 10 -20 mg/day
    Policosanol is made up of a blend of fatty alcohols known to be beneficial towards cholesterol maintenance. This specific supplement sometimes takes up to 3 months before full benefits start to show themselves and stacks remarkably well with EFAs producing a synergetic effect.

FenugreekFenugreek is known to help tremendously during PCT for HPTA recovery but also shows some slight benefits towards lipid health.

Thanks Kale

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I've just capped my own var @25mg per cap, it will be my first run with var and I'm undecided whether to go for 75 or 100mg ed.
    I don't run Dbol 'cause it gives me kidney pains even at lower dosages, I know var is reputed to be alot milder but do you guys think I should start with 75mg or jump in @ 100mg?

Well done being a home lab Thats the way to go mate.I would run var at 75mg as that is a decent dose,save 100mg for furture cycles when it is needed most.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Well done being a home lab Thats the way to go mate.I would run var at 75mg as that is a decent dose,save 100mg for furture cycles when it is needed most.

goose4..
    Thanks goose me ol' mate!

goose4..
    I agree, 75mg is a good dose for var

ROSS 2006 is offline Banned
    If you need 75mgs of Oxandrolone, then you are not using Oxandrolone.

Re-adjust your expectations--it is NOT for MASS! But there is NOTHING that will make you as HARD or as STRONG, mg for mg, with absolutely NO side effects.

I use 30-40mgs of ONLY *********** Oxanabol. I think in LARGE PART, the quality of MOST oxandrolone is lacking, which is why soooo many MIXED and drastically different opinions of the drug are conveyed online. STICK WITH *********** on this one guys, and I PROMISE(*********** LATER!) that you will have a MUCH different opinion of ANAVAR .

I enjoy STACKING Anavar with Dianabol , Turinabol , Masteron , EQ, and Primo. It is INCREDIBLY synergistic with DIANABOL! Run 30mgs of each and you will be F--king AMAZED!

[R]

goose is offline Banned
    I like that idea Dbol with Var,whats it like?????

goose4..

I like that idea Dbol with Var,whats it like?????

goose4..
    Dianabol /Anavar , or, "D-Var" is an incredible MASS, STRENGTH, and HARDNESS stack, that will knock your steroid socks off!

20mgs of Dianabol WILL produce a drastic increase in protein metabolism, and it will provide great strength and muscle pumps. Anavar will also produce INCREDIBLE strength, while at the same time making the muscles EXTREMELY HARD and DENSE!

The end result is INCREDIBLE strength, PUMPS, HARDNESS, and some very appreciable mass gains(15-20lbs LEAN MASS) in about 6-10 weeks.

[R]

goose is offline Banned
    So it would be a bulker? Can Dbol and Tbol be taken at the same time? If so what dose? This is very fresh stuff for me,

goose4..

go4gold is offline Member
    i don't know how anyone can get hard when on d-bol, i retain somuch water, the strength increase is amazing though. d-bol and var, i thought it was always bad to take more then one oral during a cycle.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    i don't know how anyone can get hard when on d-bol, i retain somuch water, the strength increase is amazing though. d-bol and var, i thought it was always bad to take more then one oral during a cycle.

Well you are wrong,it`s ok to take more than one

goose4..

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, could anavar be stacked with say test enan.
    80mg anavar a day in 4 doses
    400mg test per week in 2 shots.

anavar weeks 1-10
    test weeks 2-11
    nolva and proviron weeks 7-11= 20mg nolva 50mg proviron
    weeks 12-13 nolva, at 40mg
    weeks 14-15 clomid at 100mg a day

5000 cal diet. maybe .25mg adex a day for whole cycle, then no need for pro & nolva

sp9
    I am running both next cycle but not at the same time. It is a 16 week test e cycle, 4 week dbol kick start ant then 4 week break from orals and then start var and continue out to week 18.

So it would be a bulker? Can Dbol and Tbol be taken at the same time? If so what dose? This is very fresh stuff for me,

goose4..
    "D-Var" can be used to BULK or to CUT. It is also VERY easy to recover from.

I have also stacked Dianabol with Turinabol . BOTH being testosterone derivatives, I felt that greater synergism is achieved with D-VAR.

[R]

Is this "The Ross" ? Whats you view on Test in a cycle mate ?

YES, I am "The Ross"...

Testosterone is a GREAT mass-builder, possibly the very BEST. Furthermore, aside from being highly anabolic and highly androgenic , it makes you feel GREAT!
    I use Testosterone Propionate for 6 weeks on, 6 Weeks OFF while intermittenly running longer injectables like Primo or EQ.

It does however, come with some side-effects. For those who are sensitive, Gyno will DEFINITELY be an issue; the same goes for ACNE and HAIRLOSS. Testosterone will also severely inhibit the HPTA. You simply have to weigh the benefits against the risks and decide for yourself if testosterone is for you.

Adding testosterone to ANY cycle will certainly increases muscle gains.

[R]
    Last edited by ROSS 2006; 02-01-2006 at 07:25 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    I know it`s rare and expensive in the States,try Andriol
    it`s the furture for me,I`m on my second Andriol cycle,and it`s Incredible.A test that does not shut you down with no sides,it produces more of a quality
    type of muscle than mass.Ross this means you can run test in your whole cycle and not get shut down,easy PCT,keep all your gains and not have a crash.

goose4..

I know it`s rare and expensive in the States,try Andriol
    it`s the furture for me,I`m on my second Andriol cycle,and it`s Incredible.A test that does not shut you down with no sides,it produces more of a quality
    type of muscle than mass.Ross this means you can run test in your whole cycle and not get shut down,easy PCT,keep all your gains and not have a crash.

goose4..
    The reason that Andriol(Testosterone Undeconate) does not seem to posess the same side effects(and gains) of regular injectable testosterones(and even transdermals) is because it does not MAKE IT INTO YOUR BLOOD!

Yes, during clinical studies, they discovered that the BIOAVAILABILTY of testosterone Undeconate is SO poor, that there was NO consistent absorption of the compound at ANY time during an 8 week period. This means that on one day, some will get absorbed, and on another day, NONE WILL.

Andriol is not an effective testosterone. I highly advise not using it.

[R]

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSS 2006
    The reason that Andriol (Testosterone Undeconate) does not seem to posess the same side effects(and gains) of regular injectable testosterones(and even transdermals) is because it does not MAKE IT INTO YOUR BLOOD!

Yes, during clinical studies, they discovered that the BIOAVAILABILTY of testosterone Undeconate is SO poor, that there was NO consistent absorption of the compound at ANY time during an 8 week period. This means that on one day, some will get absorbed, and on another day, NONE WILL.

Andriol is not an effective testosterone. I highly advise not using it.
    [R]
    Not positive but I also heard it needs to be refrigerated or it loses potency, which is already week. Amagine having it delivered at room temp. and then using it if it was the case. I would think test patches or gel would be much better than test in a pill.

Quote Originally Posted by ROSS 2006
    Dianabol /Anavar , or, "D-Var" is an incredible MASS, STRENGTH, and HARDNESS stack, that will knock your steroid socks off!

20mgs of Dianabol WILL produce a drastic increase in protein metabolism, and it will provide great strength and muscle pumps. Anavar will also produce INCREDIBLE strength, while at the same time making the muscles EXTREMELY HARD and DENSE!

The end result is INCREDIBLE strength, PUMPS, HARDNESS, and some very appreciable mass gains(15-20lbs LEAN MASS) in about 6-10 weeks.

[R]
    Ross this Cycle looks very interesting to me! what would the doses and what would the cycle look like??

goose is offline Banned
    I`m on my second Andriol cycle and it`s great,I`m talking from experience here,I`m not saying it`s better than inject,but it has no effect on your HPTA even at high doses.I`m on 600mgs ED and can tell you,this shit is strong!!!
    combined with the correct AAS and you will be amazed,dont give me your clinical studies that means nothing to me,TRY IT.

goose4..

Goose--

It is a pretty well-known FACT that Testosterone Undeconate has POOR Bioavailability.

Thus, you are taking 600mgs ED! LOL.....

You know that I am one of the most "open-minded" people around. My cycle propositions are ANYTHING but normal. I have considered using Andriol MANY times, as on paper it sounds lovely. BUt as many have noted(as well as clinically demonstrated), the bioavailability is simply too poor.

If you are having good results, I would have to ask, relative to what?

[R]

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    ross, tell me more about this dbol /var combo. what about throwing some eq in the mix? how's the good old noodle with this? need proviron ?

goose is offline Banned
    Ross-

We have a british guy here who has 20 years experience with AAS,marcus is his name,a very well respected guy,even pinn has taken recent advise on cycle ideas.He inspired me to try it,as he highly rates it.I was expecting poor results,however,it was quite the opposite.It`s seems some people respond better than others,I have respondered well,as a safety the high dose approach works.People think it`s expensive,but in Greece it`s only 11 euros!!!
    So that works out to be about 18 euros a week at 600mgs,in my budget.
    I`m in week 2 of my cutting cycle,looks like this:

Andriol week 1-12
    Primo week 1-12
    Masteron 1-8
    winny 9-12

The strange thing ross that me and marcus have discovered,is that your sex drive is much higher than any Injectable test,it`s quite Puzzling.In the furture I`m only going to run inject test in short cycles (30 days).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information