Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I went through periods of thinking of that for years from like 16 to 25. Especially when I was drinking (I don't drink anymore). You have to know that he loved you and all of his friends and family. I just remember feeling very lonely at those times even though I could be surrounded by tons of people. I just wanted the B.S. to end. for some reason I couldn't see forward positively. After all I think we can all agree being a grown up sucks! And I am not being a smart ass. It is tougher than I thought it would be.

I'm now 38 and every year gets easier and easier thankfully. I'm sorry for your loss I knew someone who did the same and at first I was in shock, then I cried and then I got really pissed off. If only he knew how much he meant to everyone else, that's the F***ed up thing about depression, it eats you up.

Stay strong and if you believe in God, stay close to him now, you will find comfort there.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    May he rest in peace....I am sorry to hear of these unfortunate news..... God bless!

Bcrown1 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear that bro, keep your head up.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    US... my deepest condolences. i know what it feels like to lose a friend to suicide. it's not easy, i wont lie. my thoughts and good intentions go out to you and anyone that was close to your friend. i'm very sorry for your loss and it saddens me to hear about someone so young giving up like that.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys I really appreciate all of your support. Its hard not having faces to put on your names but the words and sentiments above really helped me out. I'm coming to grips with everything for the most part but the viewing tomorrow and buring him wednesday is really going to be difficult. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. You guys are like an extended family to me. Thanks,

~US~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information