Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    --at your size you could share clothes with my fat 13 yo cousin...hes about 5'6.

PS i dont like you one bit.

I find that amusing. Maybe you're skinny because you're a late bloomer. Not quite finished with puberty yet?

If your short fat cousin has a 28" waist as I do. Send his cloths my way.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAUCYgator
    im a little bit younger than you doc, and in a college town women do u based on these qualities
    1. physical attraction
    2. not taking **** at all from them(if you show no intimidation to a beautiful women and have no problem putting them in there place they will want you)
    3. money (this will help anyone, but here the girl will use the guy with money to buy them drinks than go home with the ass who looks good)
    4. muscles (most meat heads dont get laid that much)
    5. brains (ive never been asked my GPA once by a girl at a bar/club being premed helps but not for the one night stand girl more for the take you home and introduce you to mommy type of girl--avoid the 2nd type of female at all costs )

this is all from my extensive research from the past 3 years, and i feel like this is the most acurate with the 18-23 age group...sg
    You're right, it's an age thing as much as anything. I'm 37, get a lot of attention from 18-23 yr old girls, not hardly a glance form the women my age...

Of course, I'm happily married for 15 years, so any attention I get is strictly an ego boost.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

I find that amusing. Maybe you're skinny because you're a late bloomer. Not quite finished with puberty yet?

think about this last comment.......im skinny because im a late bloomer.......that has nothing to do with puberty little buddy. its genetics why im skinny.

why are you so dam short? im guessing it has nothing to do with genetics right?

need i say it again.......let me know how many chics you pull being a 5 1/2 foot little muscle guy........ask ANY girl they all want taller guys.

i dont like you

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ....girls do like me, and everyone of the girls i have hooked up with told me they hate short little muscle men. they like tall cut white guys,

Is that what you call cut? I just thought you were skinny and your bones were showing

Girls do like that look though, I am not sure the white thing is an issue though
    abstrack@protonmail.com

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    blah blah blah blah, i dont have time for this right now

think about this last comment.......im skinny because im a late bloomer.......that has nothing to do with puberty little buddy. its genetics why im skinny.

why are you so dam short? im guessing it has nothing to do with genetics right?

need i say it again.......let me know how many chics you pull being a 5 1/2 foot little muscle guy........ask ANY girl they all want taller guys.

i dont like you
    It's called being a triple threat. I have looks, body, and brains. Not to mention I'm told a beautiful complexion. I've been dating a doctor for several years so I don't have to worry about picking up anyone.

What kills me about your genetics. You were skinny before you juiced, and you're still skinny after. As I said before, WAIT! Get several years of lifting under belt and a base before you pick up a needle. Something you did not do.

Now shush, grown ups are talking.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i'd like to get in on this one ....but i know better

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Wow..Some tension..Mention getting laid and everyone's test levels get crazy..And I did want to mention that I've been laid more then all of you ..6'1", 215-220..Defintely not what I would consider a muscle man by any means..Oh, and the occupation tends to help too!!!

I think women look for men with these qualities in this order:
    1.) $$Money$$
    2.) Willingness to be bossed around by a woman
    3.) Physical attraction
    4.) Brains
    5.) Muscles

Just in my experience that is..

Doc M
    So true about the money Doc

omen78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    So true about the money Doc
    I was just about to add. I dont know about being big.... but if I had Mass''s money I know I could.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    ACTUALLY. Once one girl with lots of friends finds out you have a big cock, you usually end up getting laid by all of that girls friends.
    No one pointed out the big cock thing. It might be because none of you boys are familiar with that concept. Chicks like big penis's even if they tell you other wise.
    They just dont wanna hurt you little peoples feelings.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    ACTUALLY. Once one girl with lots of friends finds out you have a big cock, you usually end up getting laid by all of that girls friends.
    No one pointed out the big cock thing. It might be because none of you boys are familiar with that concept. Chicks like big penis's even if they tell you other wise.
    They just dont wanna hurt you little peoples feelings.
    Sounds like a statement straight from a man with a small penis!

Sorry Bermich, had to..

Doc

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I dunno what the hell it is but I'm 26 and d*mned if I could get a 26 yr old chick to even talk to me. 19-24's seem to be what I wind up with but I have no complaints. There are worse fates than being picked up by young chicks.

Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    You're right, it's an age thing as much as anything. I'm 37, get a lot of attention from 18-23 yr old girls, not hardly a glance form the women my age...

J Brainiac is offline New Member
    The superficialities (looks, body, cash, cock...etc) can sometimes cut through any age group and secure you some good pink. However, most of the time it will buy you a window of oppurtunity and creates more options. Basicly, it gets your foot in the door quicker. Whether your coming in and pounding some ass depends on the management of the situation.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    simply put..."yes"

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    if ur face is lean, in check, and not busted to the point where only a mother could love, than most likely any dude on sauce will improve his punani quantity and quality at the same time.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Man, what the **** is wrong with girls these days. I used to be a little bitch and then i was wearing this sleeveless shirt around this girl who i havent seen in like a year and shes like "oh my god are you on steroids ? what happened? you used to be hot!" i was like WTF.

What happened to girls liking guys with muscle? I mean if there's any sign of trouble the little guy isnt going to protect the girl, he's going to get his ass beat in front of his gf. And he cant Fu(k her hard either.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Man, what the **** is wrong with girls these days. I used to be a little bitch and then i was wearing this sleeveless shirt around this girl who i havent seen in like a year and shes like "oh my god are you on steroids ? what happened? you used to be hot!" i was like WTF.

What happened to girls liking guys with muscle? I mean if there's any sign of trouble the little guy isnt going to protect the girl, he's going to get his ass beat in front of his gf. And he cant Fu(k her hard either.

To add to that pain. I had a few pics of me when I was in high school. I was pretty lean then. Weighed about 190 pounds. I swear to god to this day girls have that pic and say how hot I looked in it. It pisses me off. My face couldnt have changed in only a couple years. I've had pics of me since then that I looked extremely better then that but yet it seems like every girl ive ever associated has that one stupid picture of me where I look like a twig.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

Blame Brat Pitt and Tom fukkin Cruise!! I can't belive american girls think that they are built! oh yeah and Mark Walberg...

Hardcore_pb is offline New Member
    most of the girls I now don´t like to big guys because they can think to and they think a really big guy in a guy who use steroids and they have been learned that you should not have a guy who is jucing

Thats why I have the brad pitt look
    haha honestly girls really go for the brad pitt look if they can chosse between a bb:s body or brads body, dont ask me why ask the chicks

/Hardcore

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    It's called being a triple threat. I have looks, body, and brains. Not to mention I'm told a beautiful complexion. I've been dating a doctor for several years so I don't have to worry about picking up anyone.

What kills me about your genetics. You were skinny before you juiced, and you're still skinny after. As I said before, WAIT! Get several years of lifting under belt and a base before you pick up a needle. Something you did not do.

Now shush, grown ups are talking.
    Monthly visits to the proctologist hardly qualifies you as dating a Dr. and since we are the same height you know im laughing my ass off at your triple threat remark nice try though im gonna have to use that someday

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Monthly visits to the proctologist hardly qualifies you as dating a Dr. and since we are the same height you know im laughing my ass off at your triple threat remark nice try though im gonna have to use that someday
    You have me confused with your boy Mart. He's the one with the anal issue.
    You have a problem with being 5'6"? You should come up with other reasons to feel insecure. I never understand why guys want to be taller. 5'6" is the perfect height for me. It's done me just fine.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I have no more luck with the ladies now then when I was fat, but its because Im a shy bastard and not especialy big either and not cut at all. Swedish chicks mostly doesnt seem to care at all about muscle. Most want guys to have a skinny, toned runners kind of body.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Seriously, it's so much easier now that i'm strong enough to just throw em' in the trunk.
    seriously..LMFAO^^^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information